Hereford in the cup

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hereford in the cup

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 am

I've booked a few days off next week and i've decided that i'm going to end my 2yr Villa Park exile with the hereford game.Anyone know how much the tickets are as there is nothing on the OS?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 am

QBVILLA wrote:I've booked a few days off next week and i've decided that i'm going to end my 2yr Villa Park exile with the hereford game.Anyone know how much the tickets are as there is nothing on the OS?

£10 apparently. Hereford are reporting that's how much they are charging.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 am

QBVILLA wrote:I've booked a few days off next week and i've decided that i'm going to end my 2yr Villa Park exile with the hereford game.Anyone know how much the tickets are as there is nothing on the OS?

Should'nt you make that a week of as you will spend a least a few days int he nick after getting pissed up again

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:39 am

Billy Bonds wrote:

Should'nt you make that a week of as you will spend a least a few days int he nick after getting pissed up again

Haven't you got a guinea pig to rescue from the clutches of an evil rodent molesterer? Rolling Eyes

Oh and cheers ROT.I've seen that on the H&V site.Would've expected to have seen something on the Villa website by now though
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 am

Anyone else going tomorrow? Luckily my mate is taking his lad so i've got a lift.No need to get the train cheers
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:11 am

QBVILLA wrote:Anyone else going tomorrow? Luckily my mate is taking his lad so i've got a lift.No need to get the train cheers

Nah, I'm not going. Would have gone but my mates that still go to the Villa are either working or can't be arsed.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 am

I wouldn't have bothered had I not got Wednesday off.Hoping to see some of the youngsters given their chance
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:17 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Hoping to see some of the youngsters given their chance

Yeah, that's the only reason I would have been interested in going. Would have like to see Gardner get 30 minutes or so at the end and see how good he is as people have been raving about him for a few years now.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:54 am

Yes I'm going, surprise surprise.

Will be good to see some of the younger players get a chance, we can surely afford to change the team around a bit, I don't even know what league Hereford is in.

I've invited a tasty looking bird who I got speaking to at the game on Saturday to go with me, will be going for a few drinks with her after, hopefully it won't just be Villa scoring tomorrow night cheers

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Yes I'm going, surprise surprise.

Will be good to see some of the younger players get a chance, we can surely afford to change the team around a bit, I don't even know what league Hereford is in.

I've invited a tasty looking bird who I got speaking to at the game on Saturday to go with me, will be going for a few drinks with her after, hopefully it won't just be Villa scoring tomorrow night cheers

Where you going for a beer? I can come along and assess the situation for you
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 pm

You have done well to find a tasty looking bird at the Villa.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

There was one who used to sit a few rows in front of me.Blonde hair and massive tits.Whenever she came in it used to go quiet while everyone had a good old perv over her bangers.She obviously knew this and enjoyed the attention, that was until the day she tripped up the step and went head first into the lap of an old duffer to rapturous laughter Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

To be fair its all thanks to my ex, she on holiday in Cyprus and gave her season ticket to a friend of hers who gave up her season ticket at the end of last season. We got on pretty well and she seems quite keen, is it really wrong of me if I do smash her, wrong on my ex that is Laughing

Oh and QB, not a fucking chance am I divulging that to you mate, don't need you sticking your nose in and ruining any slight chances I might have.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

To be fair its all thanks to my ex, she on holiday in Cyprus and gave her season ticket to a friend of hers who gave up her season ticket at the end of last season. We got on pretty well and she seems quite keen, is it really wrong of me if I do smash her, wrong on my ex that is Laughing

Oh and QB, not a fucking chance am I divulging that to you mate, don't need you sticking your nose in and ruining any slight chances I might have.

I've got my 7th wedding anniversary next month so i'm a good influence.I'd say it is wrong on your ex so that should be an extra incentive to smash the arse off her Very Happy i'll be going in the Sacred Heart before the game and will more than likely go to a pub near me after.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 pm

I think she wants me to as she has told me before that I would 'like' her and we would probably get on well, also told me before that she isn't into relationships and just enjoys a bit of fun, also told me before I went to the game to make sure I was 'nice' to her friend.

So I'm going to be bounce

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I think she wants me to as she has told me before that I would 'like' her and we would probably get on well, also told me before that she isn't into relationships and just enjoys a bit of fun, also told me before I went to the game to make sure I was 'nice' to her friend.

Fish fingers for supper then kid Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I think she wants me to as she has told me before that I would 'like' her and we would probably get on well, also told me before that she isn't into relationships and just enjoys a bit of fun, also told me before I went to the game to make sure I was 'nice' to her friend.

Hopefully Captain one eye will be diving in also bounce

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Hopefully Captain one eye will be diving in also bounce

Could be one up the rusty bullet hole as well if we get a good win.That's what i'm planning on surprising my missus with Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Laughing

She will appeciate that I'm sure.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Fiver on Hereford, and av ending up in the VD clinic with a weeping nob and a face full of regret. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Fiver on Hereford, and av ending up in the VD clinic with a weeping nob and a face full of regret. cheers

I'll take that cheers

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am

Met up with her tonight for a drink, she is just awesome. Def a sexual tension there with our mutual friendship of my ex stopping each other from just making a move. Unfortunately I was giving her a lift home as she going creamfields in morning and my car broke down so currently stuck somewhere random lol

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Met up with her tonight for a drink, she is just awesome. Def a sexual tension there with our mutual friendship of my ex stopping each other from just making a move. Unfortunately I was giving her a lift home as she going creamfields in morning and my car broke down so currently stuck somewhere random lol

Up her arse? Attaboy Very Happy
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 am

reckon i'm getting there, she got to be wanting it to have like txt me just to see if I fancied popping into town last night for quick drink at 9 as her mate was expecting her at 10:30 and we ended up out till 1 pissing her mate off.

More discussions on her mating habits last night, was saying she hates a bloke who comes round on a booty call and after snuggles and talks for an hour, she was like why can't they just like **** off. She is obviously setting the ground rules as to whats expected of me, I like it.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top