Hereford in the cup

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am

If you and you ex are just mates, why does that stop you knobing her mate?

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 am

Because if I make a move and its rejected either because she does just like me as a friend or because she feels morally its wrong on her friend then that will ruin our friendship and she is awesome I enjoy her company plus would probably get back to my ex and make things awkward between us as well and we get on well so could cause a load of shit that no one wants. She might also be thinking the same thing, which I reckon she is, she keeps txtin me though and we have had a good laugh when we been out so all I need to do is bide my time to an occasion where we both out in town on the piss for an all nighter, then if the situation is right make the move, worst that can happen then is put down to being completely smashed out my face, but I reckon she will go for it. Its a waiting game, the hunter being patient for his prey to be in the right position then pounce Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Because if I make a move and its rejected either because she does just like me as a friend or because she feels morally its wrong on her friend then that will ruin our friendship and she is awesome I enjoy her company plus would probably get back to my ex and make things awkward between us as well and we get on well so could cause a load of shit that no one wants. She might also be thinking the same thing, which I reckon she is, she keeps txtin me though and we have had a good laugh when we been out so all I need to do is bide my time to an occasion where we both out in town on the piss for an all nighter, then if the situation is right make the move, worst that can happen then is put down to being completely smashed out my face, but I reckon she will go for it. Its a waiting game, the hunter being patient for his prey to be in the right position then pounce Laughing

Very Happy
Reading this reminds me how much I like being married to Mr B. Straightforward, uncomplicated and fun.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 am

its a minefield beds, but enjoyable all the same. Right I'm without my car until wednesday now so better make a start down Villa Park, you know I've never not driven there, infact how the **** do I get there Shocked

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:30 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:its a minefield beds, but enjoyable all the same. Right I'm without my car until wednesday now so better make a start down Villa Park, you know I've never not driven there, infact how the **** do I get there Shocked

Very Happy
I don't doubt that it's fun, I just don't think I'd have the energy for all that malarkey these days!
Have you got GPS on your phone? That would help. Otherwise, just walk the route you'd normally drive.....
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:its a minefield beds, but enjoyable all the same. Right I'm without my car until wednesday now so better make a start down Villa Park, you know I've never not driven there, infact how the **** do I get there Shocked

Very Happy
I don't doubt that it's fun, I just don't think I'd have the energy for all that malarkey these days!
Have you got GPS on your phone? That would help. Otherwise, just walk the route you'd normally drive.....


That would take him ages walking past all them dogging spots

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 am

Stupid of me when leaving I noticed that the housemates car is here while she on holiday lol so I've nicked it, in the pub already by the ground lol

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:59 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Stupid of me when leaving I noticed that the housemates car is here while she on holiday lol so I've nicked it, in the pub already by the ground lol


Lol thats just typical of you,,,just dont prang it..you know sods law

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Stupid of me when leaving I noticed that the housemates car is here while she on holiday lol so I've nicked it, in the pub already by the ground lol


Oh, I forgot the Villa game is the early one today. Will try to catch some of it after shopping & visiting me ma.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Because if I make a move and its rejected either because she does just like me as a friend or because she feels morally its wrong on her friend then that will ruin our friendship and she is awesome I enjoy her company plus would probably get back to my ex and make things awkward between us as well and we get on well so could cause a load of shit that no one wants. She might also be thinking the same thing, which I reckon she is, she keeps txtin me though and we have had a good laugh when we been out so all I need to do is bide my time to an occasion where we both out in town on the piss for an all nighter, then if the situation is right make the move, worst that can happen then is put down to being completely smashed out my face, but I reckon she will go for it. Its a waiting game, the hunter being patient for his prey to be in the right position then pounce Laughing

Very Happy
Reading this reminds me how much I like being married to Mr B. Straightforward, uncomplicated and fun.

Fucking hell it gets worst, so she invites me to go Blackpool with her and some mates tomorrow for a friends birthday, the person she was sharing her hotel room with has dropped out, and so there is a 'spare bed in her room' as she puts it. Game on

But then she asks if my ex is going to mind me going, as I live with her remember it will be a bit wierd me suddenly heading off with a packed bag at the sametime she knows her mate is going Blackpool, and she doesn't want to have to hide it from her but also doesn't want her being wierd with her over it.

for **** sake ay, so now its like should I go? or not? I don't want to cause problems between them either, but I do want to get my nuts wet. Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Still pussy whipped by an ex. No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Tell me about it..


Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Is this the ex that lion used to fantasise about who blew you out so to speak? Tell her you will take pictures of what you get up to in Blackpool
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Is this the ex that lion used to fantasise about who blew you out so to speak? Tell her you will take pictures of what you get up to in Blackpool

He won't get up to anything, his balls are still in her pocket.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 pm

He's a fecking wimp, talking of wimps, see Murray is choking again, though just got set back
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 pm

US Open? Haven't watched any this year.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey I just don't want to come between two friends. I'll wait until we out in town again, then my ex won't know lol.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Hey I just don't want to come between two friends. I'll wait until we out in town again, then my ex won't know lol.

You aint cumming with any of them by the sounds of it, grow some balls Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Do tell me what I should do then, give me the benefit of your wisdom.

You live with your ex who you share a mortgage with, your good friends and you have no qualms with who each other see, but you start speaking to her friend who invites you to go away, she doesn't want there to friction between them though as they friends, she doesn't want you to lie and not tell her your going with her, but you know telling her will probably cause problems between them. I don't have many morals but even I'm not going to break up friendship of two people that I like as friends on the off chance I might get lucky I'm not that desperate.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Basically you are saying that you think if you go with you ex's mate it will stop any chance you ever though you had of getting back with her. If that's not what you are thinking, get to Blackpool as you and you ex are just mates so why would she be bothered? And if she is bothered, then you ain't just mates.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:22 pm

I don't want back with my ex god no, I'm not bothered if she has a problem with me, I just don't want there to be a problem between them.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:46 pm

you are all heart scratch Suspect Tosspot
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Ringo on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:38 am

Have a word with Villainies........ he will explain the 3 'F' principle.
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 65
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I don't want back with my ex god no, I'm not bothered if she has a problem with me, I just don't want there to be a problem between them.


why would there be a problem, they are both adults, living in the real world, why would there be, surely your ex would be happy for you to be happy.

Dont pussy foot around it all, You just say look, blah blah has invited me to blackpool, i like here she likes me i want to see how this develops, I dont want you getting upset over it, coz after all we are just to amicable freinds who share the same roof.

But i just want to let you kinow iam going,,,,coz i really like her simples...

Oh and as you walk out the door, with your packed bag.you then shout out.....have you any spare Johhny's because i only have 12

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  QBVILLA on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Do tell me what I should do then, give me the benefit of your wisdom.

You live with your ex who you share a mortgage with, your good friends and you have no qualms with who each other see, but you start speaking to her friend who invites you to go away, she doesn't want there to friction between them though as they friends, she doesn't want you to lie and not tell her your going with her, but you know telling her will probably cause problems between them. I don't have many morals but even I'm not going to break up friendship of two people that I like as friends on the off chance I might get lucky I'm not that desperate.


3 Up
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford in the cup

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum