http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11677_7117422,00.html

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another waste of money then!

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:57 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11677_7117422,00.html

Looks like it, Sky have actually taken the quotes from the Daily Mirror, so it could well be bollocks. But Matt Kednrick said the other day McLeish would move on one of the midfielders if he could get someone else in.

Depends who we get in, Makoun looks ok, but just does to many one touches and never gets hold of the ball.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 am

Read this on the net.. Makoun still looks like a very talented player and should be given a chance but if he isn't in McCliesh's plans then no point keeping him on the bench esp if it means we can get in Scot Parker possibly..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 am

Scott Parker to Villa?
Keep dreaming!
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 am

Ringo wrote:Scott Parker to Villa?
Keep dreaming!

Where else will he go?

Lets see if you can come out with a serious response rather then the usual.... Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:11 am

Well,
we have 10 days to go and the way I see it is that unless Tottenham or Arsenal come in for him or a bid of 8m from somewhere else, he stays where he is.

My guess is villa value him nowhere near 8m.
Ringo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 am

Ringo wrote:Well,
we have 10 days to go and the way I see it is that unless Tottenham or Arsenal come in for him or a bid of 8m from somewhere else, he stays where he is.

well the spuds offered 3 mill was was to to f off.
qpr new owner offrered 4 mill and the wh board turned it down straight away .
Villa wont shell out 7 to 8 mill for parker what with his salary etc etc.
Lets face it parker has about 4 to 5 more years if lucky and i cant see villa stumping that up, even if they do avfc will be smashing the gingers back door quite literally lol telling him what a crap player he is Sleep

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 am

Billy Bonds wrote:

Lets face it parker has about 4 to 5 more years if lucky and i cant see villa stumping that up, even if they do avfc will be smashing the gingers back door quite literally lol telling him what a crap player he is Sleep

Can you two find somewhere else other than the Villa board to bum each other please.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Can you two find somewhere else other than the Villa board to bum each other please.

Your talking about Parker he's a west ham player...you lot are debating on him and as far asm iam aware...i can post where ever the phuck i want mr pee wee

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 am

Yes Ringo your supposed to be off this board until we drop out the top 10 remember Mad

And Parker can **** off, load of shit, not worth the layout for what he will offer.

Perhaps if Man City can sign Nasri and we get rid of Makoun then Milner might become available on loan from Man City? thought he played well against Bolton.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Your talking about Parker he's a west ham player...you lot are debating on him and as far asm iam aware...i can post where ever the phuck i want mr pee wee

He wasn't talking about you posting.... he was on about your man love with bingo..... hows cecel by the way??
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Perhaps if Man City can sign Nasri and we get rid of Makoun then Milner might become available on loan from Man City? thought he played well against Bolton.

There is more chance of Ringo going a day without speaking shite.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:39 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

There is more chance of Ringo going a day without speaking shite.

Feck No

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 am

Spurs are close to signing Diarra so that would rule out them.... None of the other big 5 seem to be interested..

Doesn't leave him much options really.. he can stay at West Ham.. depends how desperate he is to play in what would be his last major tournament in 2012...........
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Doesn't leave him much options really.. he can stay at West Ham.. depends how desperate he is to play in what would be his last major tournament in 2012...........

It is, and I think the signs are they Parker want's to move to give himself that chance.

I think it's more likely that Parker will move somewhere on loan on the last day of the transfer window, West Ham quiet rightly want a lot of money for him and I can't see many clubs paying that.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:48 am

According to talksport this morning QPR are lining up a £8 million bid.As for Makoun i thought his days were numbered when Kermit left.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:52 am

QBVILLA wrote:According to talksport this morning QPR are lining up a £8 million bid.As for Makoun i thought his days were numbered when Kermit left.

Parker might go for that with a decent relagation clause. Apparently he wants to stay in London, and like Ad's say's, with Spurs buying Diara that just wont need Parker.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 am

They might not need him but that's never stopped Redknapp in the past.I'd be happy to flog Makoun and get Palacios in.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 am

QBVILLA wrote:They might not need him but that's never stopped Redknapp in the past.I'd be happy to flog Makoun and get Palacios in.

I would be very happy to get rid of Makoun and get Palacios in.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 am

I think in Delph,Bannan,Gardner and Ireland we've got more than enouth to replace makoun.Palacios would be my choice to replace Petrov
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 am

QBVILLA wrote:I think in Delph,Bannan,Gardner and Ireland we've got more than enouth to replace makoun.Palacios would be my choice to replace Petrov

Palacios started really well for us but seems to have gone off the boil recently... Dont quite know why
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 am

QBVILLA wrote:I think in Delph,Bannan,Gardner and Ireland we've got more than enouth to replace makoun.Palacios would be my choice to replace Petrov

If Petrov can play like he did against Blackburn he doesn't need replace, but we definitely need two people that can play that role.

I have had my doubts on whether Bannan will make it, but he did make a real difference when he came on against Blackburn.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:11 am

roadoftrinity wrote:

If Petrov can play like he did against Blackburn he doesn't need replace, but we definitely need two people that can play that role.

I have had my doubts on whether Bannan will make it, but he did make a real difference when he came on against Blackburn.

I've liked petrov but IMO his legs are going.When McMinge came in I thought Bannan would get little chance but he seems to like him.Can't speak for all the fans but I would take mid table if we were seeing more of the academy lads given their chance.I only saw the highlights from saturday but it looked like we played some decent stuff which is encouraging
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:19 am

QBVILLA wrote:

I've liked petrov but IMO his legs are going.When McMinge came in I thought Bannan would get little chance but he seems to like him.Can't speak for all the fans but I would take mid table if we were seeing more of the academy lads given their chance.I only saw the highlights from saturday but it looked like we played some decent stuff which is encouraging

Agree Petrov's legs are going, against Blackburn though he was very positive and looked to play the ball forward when he could.

Agree with you on the academy, three players that got brought on Saturday all came through the academy so fair play to McLeish for giving them a chance again.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Didn't think Makoun would be around for long, shame its more cash down the bog hole but we'll get someone else in which could be a real bonus if Eck makes a wise choice. If its true Parker is one of these that doesn't want to leave his mommy cos she irons his pants nicely then I'd rather we steer clear and let him go to QPR or whatever. Agree completely with the concensus though that Petrov needs support, ideally someone with a decent level of experience.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top