Hereford, prediction

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  villainies on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:23 am

Would it be fair to say our squad isn't strong enough to make such drastic changes even against lowly opposition?
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:35 am

villainies wrote:Would it be fair to say our squad isn't strong enough to make such drastic changes even against lowly opposition?


We didn't really make drastic changes.We had Dunne,Bent,N'Frog,Makoun and Ireland start the game, that's over £50m worth.I personally believe that there are 6 clubs with better squads than we have.Not because ours is that great, just that there isn't that great a competition.We were never going to lose last night and to be fair to Hereford they stuck to their task well.2-0, should and could have been more and all of the young lads did well though Albrighton struggled a bit.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  villainies on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Would it be fair to say our squad isn't strong enough to make such drastic changes even against lowly opposition?


We didn't really make drastic changes.We had Dunne,Bent,N'Frog,Makoun and Ireland start the game, that's over £50m worth.I personally believe that there are 6 clubs with better squads than we have.Not because ours is that great, just that there isn't that great a competition.We were never going to lose last night and to be fair to Hereford they stuck to their task well.2-0, should and could have been more and all of the young lads did well though Albrighton struggled a bit.

This is a worry. Can Bannan play out wide?
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 am

Yes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Good result anyway, AVFC, if Lionheat was still on here he would be loving it that you got no action :)

I thought Bannan looked good when he came on against Blackburn, and sounds like he did well against last night. Hopefully he will be able to make an impact this season.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Good result anyway, AVFC, if Lionheat was still on here he would be loving it that you got no action :)

I thought Bannan looked good when he came on against Blackburn, and sounds like he did well against last night. Hopefully he will be able to make an impact this season.

He's a very talented player and did well last night.Ireland showed in flashes that he's got outstanding ability just a case of getting his dumpling in order, if that's possible.Sorry to say it but I think Houllier bought a right lemon in Makoun though, he was cack.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:24 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

He's a very talented player and did well last night.Ireland showed in flashes that he's got outstanding ability just a case of getting his dumpling in order, if that's possible.Sorry to say it but I think Houllier bought a right lemon in Makoun though, he was cack.

From what I have seen of Makoun, he just doesn't look like he will cut it in the Premier League.

When you pass him the ball, he just hit's a 5 yard first time pass to someone else, fucking great, plus the fact he can't tackle for shite.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

He's a very talented player and did well last night.Ireland showed in flashes that he's got outstanding ability just a case of getting his dumpling in order, if that's possible.Sorry to say it but I think Houllier bought a right lemon in Makoun though, he was cack.

From what I have seen of Makoun, he just doesn't look like he will cut it in the Premier League.

When you pass him the ball, he just hit's a 5 yard first time pass to someone else, fucking great, plus the fact he can't tackle for shite.


I haven't seen it replayed yet but he launched into a two footed tackle last night and got a ticking off from the ref.Totally pointless challenge and from where I was I wouldn't have been surprised to see him sent off for it.Plus I hope N'Frogbia isn't match fit because he was fucking hopeless
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Yeh from what I remember Makoun and NZogbia might as well not been on the pitch.

And ROT I'm sure lion would be banging on about it for years to come.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Reddi! on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

I guess it's lucky for you that your lot get the opportunity to spank lower division teams every week!

Tosspot Very Happy
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

I guess it's lucky for you that your lot get the opportunity to spank lower division teams every week!

Tosspot Very Happy

Yeah unlike your lot that took to the 80th min to finally score

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

I guess it's lucky for you that your lot get the opportunity to spank lower division teams every week!

Tosspot Very Happy

Yeah unlike your lot that took to the 80th min to finally score

atleast we don't wait until the 90th min to give the lower division team an equaliser or winner.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Reddi! on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

I guess it's lucky for you that your lot get the opportunity to spank lower division teams every week!

Tosspot Very Happy

Yeah unlike your lot that took to the 80th min to finally score

Thank you Mark. One-Nil! cheers
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

Laughing

Only a thick tnuc like you could open your big mouth for it to come and bite you 24hours later cheers
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

Laughing

Only a thick tnuc like you could open your big mouth for it to come and bite you 24hours later cheers

What a thick tnuc cheers

Hey Mark you tnuc how did your lot do then???

HAHAHAAHAHA

Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:06 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

Laughing

Only a thick tnuc like you could open your big mouth for it to come and bite you 24hours later cheers

What a thick tnuc cheers

Hey Mark you tnuc how did your lot do then???

HAHAHAAHAHA

Very Happy

lost 1-2 after making 9 changes to see the fringe players play....where out could'nt give a shit...we lost,,,,but unlike your powerfull side thats flying so high ....am i botherd na...speak to the hand

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

Laughing

Only a thick tnuc like you could open your big mouth for it to come and bite you 24hours later cheers

What a thick tnuc cheers

Hey Mark you tnuc how did your lot do then???

HAHAHAAHAHA

Very Happy

lost 1-2 after making 9 changes to see the fringe players play....where out could'nt give a shit...we lost,,,,but unlike your powerfull side thats flying so high ....am i botherd na...speak to the hand


Poetry Very Happy
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Well i must say you gave that lower division team a right p´hecking spanking did'nt you......there goal keeper must have a really sore back from picking the ball out of the net ...that many times Tease

Laughing

Only a thick tnuc like you could open your big mouth for it to come and bite you 24hours later cheers

What a thick tnuc cheers

Hey Mark you tnuc how did your lot do then???

HAHAHAAHAHA

Very Happy

lost 1-2 after making 9 changes to see the fringe players play....where out could'nt give a shit...we lost,,,,but unlike your powerfull side thats flying so high ....am i botherd na...speak to the hand


Poetry Very Happy


Did not take long for you to change yr spots eh wooden top

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 am

What are you on about now Dippy?
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 am

QBVILLA wrote:What are you on about now Dippy?


Do i really need to spell it out

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:What are you on about now Dippy?


Do i really need to spell it out

With your level of spelling i don't think that would be of benefit Very Happy
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am








Our face book chat yesterday

hows yr head ache.



no headache, evil farts though.



oooohhhh sorry aint used to you being politejust painting and tiling the kitchen thats all.



well get used to it, it's the all new me.



why u fell over and hit yr nugging.



no i'm on a journey of self improvementi'm at one with the world.



bit earlier for being pissedearly shud i say.



lol you pissed.



drinking coke.



orange juice for me, bike ride later.



u must be bored to have a convo with m.


14:43
i've got some fanny online as well.



nice way to talk about yr mrs.



She's took her dad to the hospital.



anyway i have more diy to do...so adious mr danny lager shits.



cheerio, all the best with the wank

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:55 am

Shocked I can't believe the levels you'll stoop to.What complete fabrication, shame on you Mad
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 am

QBVILLA wrote: Shocked I can't believe the levels you'll stoop to.What complete fabrication, shame on you Mad


did'nt need to stoop low...still there on me face book page unlike some i dont befreind my mates Tosspot Tease

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
QBVILLA wrote: Shocked I can't believe the levels you'll stoop to.What complete fabrication, shame on you Mad


did'nt need to stoop low...still there on me face book page unlike some i dont befreind my mates Tosspot Tease

confused Plum
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum