Hereford, prediction

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hereford, prediction

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
QBVILLA wrote: Shocked I can't believe the levels you'll stoop to.What complete fabrication, shame on you Mad

did'nt need to stoop low...still there on me face book page unlike some i dont befreind my mates Tosspot Tease

confused Plum
Mates

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 am

Mark, just a little question.How do you develop a friendship (thus making a mate/pal/buddy) without befriending or being befriended?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 am

QBVILLA wrote:Mark, just a little question.How do you develop a friendship (thus making a mate/pal/buddy) without befriending or being befriended?

poke them up the bum with his little pinky?
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:25 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Would it be fair to say our squad isn't strong enough to make such drastic changes even against lowly opposition?

We didn't really make drastic changes.We had Dunne,Bent,N'Frog,Makoun and Ireland start the game, that's over £50m worth.I personally believe that there are 6 clubs with better squads than we have.Not because ours is that great, just that there isn't that great a competition.We were never going to lose last night and to be fair to Hereford they stuck to their task well.2-0, should and could have been more and all of the young lads did well though Albrighton struggled a bit.

Alright cockachumpee. Just watched the paltry highlights on beeb and i spotted four lovely crosses from Albrighton all of which we should've scored from. Were you a bit tipsy?
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Would it be fair to say our squad isn't strong enough to make such drastic changes even against lowly opposition?

We didn't really make drastic changes.We had Dunne,Bent,N'Frog,Makoun and Ireland start the game, that's over £50m worth.I personally believe that there are 6 clubs with better squads than we have.Not because ours is that great, just that there isn't that great a competition.We were never going to lose last night and to be fair to Hereford they stuck to their task well.2-0, should and could have been more and all of the young lads did well though Albrighton struggled a bit.

Alright cockachumpee. Just watched the paltry highlights on beeb and i spotted four lovely crosses from Albrighton all of which we should've scored from. Were you a bit tipsy?

They weren't likely to show the ones which floated into touch was they?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm

http://youtu.be/WhdRsnm7jcU
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content