New signing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New signing

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Just seen on another site that according to 5 live we've agreed to sign Enda Stephens in January from Shamrock.Who? You may ask, well for everyone apart from Ades who has never heard of him here's a bit of info.

Enda Stevens
Defender
Squad number 3
The name Enda Stevens came to prominence during the 2009 season. The young Drimnagh man was signed for St. Patrick’s Athletic in 2009 by the then manager Jeff Kenna and proved to be an instant success. The former UCD player slotted in as left full in the Saints’ first team and held that spot for most of the season. After just one season at Richmond Park he made the move to rivals Shamrock Rovers. Despite intense pressure from Danny Murphy he succeeded in making the left full spot his own.

Date of birth: 09.07.90. Height: 183cms. Weight: 78.2kg
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  Internazionale_Villa on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:07 pm

Sky Sports understands QBVilla now has a semi after dramatically losing his hard-on when finding out his idol Joe Cole would be joining Lille. QBVilla has learned of interest in an unknown player from his sauces and felt the need to make a new thread on it which may or may not turn the semi into a full hard-on once again.

Internazionale_Villa

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 pm

At long as we sign him I don't care who else we sign.

I am an avid following of Irish football and this lad will be a world star within 3 years.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm

Internazionale_Villa wrote:Sky Sports understands QBVilla now has a semi after dramatically losing his hard-on when finding out his idol Joe Cole would be joining Lille. QBVilla has learned of interest in an unknown player from his sauces and felt the need to make a new thread on it which may or may not turn the semi into a full hard-on once again.


I dunno, barely two weeks away from the missus and you're already turning to homosexual thoughts. Mad
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:40 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:At long as we sign him I don't care who else we sign.

I am an avid following of Irish football and this lad will be a world star within 3 years.

YOu do know QB will dig this up in this years clown
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

YOu do know QB will dig this up in this years clown

I cant imagine QB been stupid enough to not know I was taking the piss Laughing

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

YOu do know QB will dig this up in this years clown

I cant imagine QB been stupid enough to not know I was taking the piss Laughing


Mad You were taking the piss?????????????????? Bastard
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Edna. Funny name for a boy, don't you think?
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Edna. Funny name for a boy, don't you think?

It is, and Enda is as well.However, our mate AV is called Jan so we're ok with it Laughing
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Edna. Funny name for a boy, don't you think?

It is, and Enda is as well.However, our mate AV is called Jan so we're ok with it Laughing

Very Happy
Nothing wrong with being called Jan.
Wink
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Danish name btw it's pronounced with a 'y' jot sure if anyone knew that.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Danish name btw it's pronounced with a 'y' jot sure if anyone knew that.

ok Jay
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm

I knew you would make a smart arse comment like that Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I knew you would make a smart arse comment like that Mad

Glad to be of service
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Danish name btw it's pronounced with a 'y' jot sure if anyone knew that.

Hugz
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  jak on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:03 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Danish name btw it's pronounced with a 'y' jot sure if anyone knew that.

and I thought it was pronounced with a W, Kert. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signing

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum