Maloney

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maloney

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Joined Wigan for a million.I quite liked him when he was with us though he never really did the business.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maloney

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 pm

He would've been a good player for us, bastard felt homesick though. Now, he's moved to Wigan.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maloney

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:He would've been a good player for us, bastard felt homesick though. Now, he's moved to Wigan.

In fairness, Wigan is only a bit less of a shit hole than Glasgow. He might feel a bit more at home there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Maloney

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

He was a bit unfortunate, never really had a run in the side despite playing well and scoring some decent goals.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maloney

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:27 pm

QBVILLA wrote:He was a bit unfortunate, never really had a run in the side despite playing well and scoring some decent goals.

His best game for us was the 4-4 against Chelsea IMO.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maloney

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Very good at direct free kicks, didn't he cry though without his mommy to wash his clothes for him.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maloney

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:He was a bit unfortunate, never really had a run in the side despite playing well and scoring some decent goals.

His best game for us was the 4-4 against Chelsea IMO.


He was subbed at half time when we had a centre half sent off,Knight I think
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maloney

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:He was a bit unfortunate, never really had a run in the side despite playing well and scoring some decent goals.

His best game for us was the 4-4 against Chelsea IMO.


He was subbed at half time when we had a centre half sent off,Knight I think

Which was very, very harsh. But understandable. Like I said, he could've been very good for us, but not to be. I think he'll do well at Wigan, get a few assists and goals here and there.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maloney

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum