Gabby

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gabby

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

So you're saying Villa and Norwich are on the same level? A top flight team since the Premiership's inception and a team who were in League 1 a couple of seasons ago. Yeah alright then.

What we are talking about it how our players performed against another team in the Premier League, and we get you and Mark coming on here saying it doesn't count because it's Norwich? I guess the fact the two people shows us the type of comments they are.

Norwich may only have just come up, but they looked a far better side than either Blackburn or Wigan.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:03 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

So you're saying Villa and Norwich are on the same level? A top flight team since the Premiership's inception and a team who were in League 1 a couple of seasons ago. Yeah alright then.

What we are talking about it how our players performed against another team in the Premier League, and we get you and Mark coming on here saying it doesn't count because it's Norwich? I guess the fact the two people shows us the type of comments they are.

Norwich may only have just come up, but they looked a far better side than either Blackburn or Wigan.

Or West Ham last season...

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

It's relative to a team's level you tit. Tosspot
If a Ryman League team beat a League 2 1-0 everyone would say it was a fantastic result, but if a Premier League team did it they'd be slated for a shite performance.

That is a brilliant analogy. Just to check something, can you confirm to us what division Norwich and Villa are in?

Stop talking bollox and get back to wanking over FM on FB Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:06 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:He is playing well, although not quite as brilliantly as some comments I've read make out. I'll be more interested to see how he gets on in some of the games we have coming up to measure how far he has improved.

Did you watch the game on Saturday?

I did, I just think a bit of perspective is needed. Gabby is having a good run of form allbeit against the weaker half of the premiership so far. Hopefully he can continue in the same way, we've been waiting a while for some consistency from him.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:50 pm

villainies wrote:
I did, I just think a bit of perspective is needed. Gabby is having a good run of form allbeit against the weaker half of the premiership so far. Hopefully he can continue in the same way, we've been waiting a while for some consistency from him.

Any he seems to be showing it this season. One thing about Gabby, throughout his whole Villa career, it's never just been the weaker clubs he's scored against.

I don't think anyone is saying he is world class or anything, just this season I think he has shown his best form for Villa, and stepped up to be a big player with Young and Downing leaving. Long may it continue.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:55 pm

He's looking a far better player than i thought he was going to be.Thoroughly deserves his England call up based on this season's form.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Lets face it smashy..that would take a lot to beat would it now...our worst ever season under the worst manager ever...i knew wh where down even before xmas....the one real possible chance of staying up by our naggers...and 2 zip up against wigan,,,and still managed to lose that game...please dont compare me to eze....all i have said was it was norwich....and a well cemented team like the villa with the funds you have and the quailty of players you got.....you are struggling against the lesser teams and getting beaten by the bigger teams....But like many of you have said even you avfc you would be happy with a 6th to 8 th place finish considering the size of your team....you wont be a top 6 this season.....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Lets face it smashy..that would take a lot to beat would it now...our worst ever season under the worst manager ever...i knew wh where down even before xmas....the one real possible chance of staying up by our naggers...and 2 zip up against wigan,,,and still managed to lose that game...please dont compare me to eze....all i have said was it was norwich....and a well cemented team like the villa with the funds you have and the quailty of players you got.....you are struggling against the lesser teams and getting beaten by the bigger teams....But like many of you have said even you avfc you would be happy with a 6th to 8 th place finish considering the size of your team....you wont be a top 6 this season.....

I'm glad we have agreed on Norwich being far better then West Ham, as you both are so keen to point out that Villa are far better then Norwich I take this as you saying Villa are so superior to West Ham its hard to describe the size of the gap, this is in conflict with what you was saying at the start of the season when you said West Ham was better then the Villa and better then 18 of the 20 teams in the premierleague.

Also as we aren't allowed to comment on beating Norwich because they have only just come up and all that relativity bollocks Jesus was spouting, I think this enhances my point that you lot shouldn't be commenting on any good individual performances or wins this season at all, as West Ham has only just been relegated after a stint of a few years in the premierleague, and have managed to keep most there players while adding premiership quality like Davies and Carew meaning any team in the championship should really not match up at all.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

I'm glad we have agreed on Norwich being far better then West Ham, as you both are so keen to point out that Villa are far better then Norwich I take this as you saying Villa are so superior to West Ham its hard to describe the size of the gap, this is in conflict with what you was saying at the start of the season when you said West Ham was better then the Villa and better then 18 of the 20 teams in the premierleague.

Also as we aren't allowed to comment on beating Norwich because they have only just come up and all that relativity bollocks Jesus was spouting, I think this enhances my point that you lot shouldn't be commenting on any good individual performances or wins this season at all, as West Ham has only just been relegated after a stint of a few years in the premierleague, and have managed to keep most there players while adding premiership quality like Davies and Carew meaning any team in the championship should really not match up at all.

I'm not getting involved in this, but Davies????? Who he?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

no cock drop I said compared to last season it oule not be hard for norwich to be the better team....Now with the team we have we'd rape them

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

I'm not getting involved in this, but Davies????? Who he?

The tea boy ???

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

no cock drop I said compared to last season it oule not be hard for norwich to be the better team....Now with the team we have we'd rape them

You do talk proper shite dont you Very Happy
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

If a Ryman League team beat a League 2 1-0 everyone would say it was a fantastic result, but if a Premier League team did it they'd be slated for a shite performance.

That is a brilliant analogy. Just to check something, can you confirm to us what division Norwich and Villa are in?

Fecking game, giving up smoking and I'm using it to distract myself. More fecking stress than it's worth. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Fecking game, giving up smoking and I'm using it to distract myself. More fecking stress than it's worth. Mad

You talking about FM or the Mrs Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:21 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

You talking about FM or the Mrs Very Happy

Depends on the time of the month. Very Happy How's married life?

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Its good so far.. fecking skint thou Mad
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Its good so far.. fecking skint thou Mad
Yeah must be quite hard being down to your last 2 mill eh

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

Shocked You think if i had 2 mill i'd be on here talking to you like a sad fecker Sad
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Shocked You think if i had 2 mill i'd be on here talking to you like a sad fecker Sad

You'll always be a sad fecker no mater how much money you have. Very Happy

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Was thinking who'd come up with the predictable reply.. step forward Very Happy

p.s rather be a rich sad fecker thou Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Was thinking who'd come up with the predictable reply.. step forward Very Happy

p.s rather be a rich sad fecker thou Very Happy

Would you really not come on here if you were rich?
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Laughing

Thats a really good question Beds.. probably deserves its own thread.. how many would come on if they had millions and they could travel here there and everywhere.. personally i would still come on and gloat Twisted Evil

Joking Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Sorry Beds Kevin Davies Kevin Nolan.... you see my line of thinking..

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:34 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Sorry Beds Kevin Davies Kevin Nolan.... you see my line of thinking..

Ah, I see. A Kevin's a Kevin. I've got a Kevin of my own, so I'd have to disagree......
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:36 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Sorry Beds Kevin Davies Kevin Nolan.... you see my line of thinking..

Ah, I see. A Kevin's a Kevin. I've got a Kevin of my own, so I'd have to disagree......

Does he have a tendency to stick the elbow when backing in like Davies or is he more reliable in the box like Nolan? Wink
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top