Team v QPR

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Seems as if Bent is out, but Jenas is available. Interesting that Weimann has been brought back from Watford

Given
Hutton Collins Dunne Warnock

N'zogbia Petrov Delph Feck knows (Bannon)
Jenas
Gabby

Dont tknow how Ireland did the other night, but heard Albrighton was proper poor
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 pm

everyone was poor other night.

I expect us to get beat.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 pm

I think it is the first time I have done jwned prediction and put us to lose
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 am

Would be happy with a point.
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:25 am

villanfromluton wrote:I think it is the first time I have done jwned prediction and put us to lose

Explains why you have always been shit at them.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:32 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think it is the first time I have done jwned prediction and put us to lose

Explains why you have always been shit at them.

The only reason I havent won the previous two years is because of people not posting my scores when I have been on holiday
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:36 am

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think it is the first time I have done jwned prediction and put us to lose

Explains why you have always been shit at them.

The only reason I havent won the previous two years is because of people not posting my scores when I have been on holiday

Looking at last years score were you on holiday for 2 months?

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:37 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think it is the first time I have done jwned prediction and put us to lose

Explains why you have always been shit at them.

The only reason I havent won the previous two years is because of people not posting my scores when I have been on holiday

Looking at last years score were you on holiday for 2 months?

3 actually
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 am

villanfromluton wrote:Seems as if Bent is out, but Jenas is available. Interesting that Weimann has been brought back from Watford

Given
Hutton Collins Dunne Warnock

N'zogbia Petrov Delph Feck knows (Bannon)
Jenas
Gabby

Dont tknow how Ireland did the other night, but heard Albrighton was proper poor

Don't think Jenas will be fit so think it will be Ireland there, or Albrighton wide and N'Zog off Gabby.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 am

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think it is the first time I have done jwned prediction and put us to lose

Explains why you have always been shit at them.

The only reason I havent won the previous two years is because of people not posting my scores when I have been on holiday

Looking at last years score were you on holiday for 2 months?

3 actually


Yes but you was in quarantine for 2 months...having dna testing to see if you was a whale or human being

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  jak on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:25 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think it is the first time I have done jwned prediction and put us to lose

Explains why you have always been shit at them.

The only reason I havent won the previous two years is because of people not posting my scores when I have been on holiday

Looking at last years score were you on holiday for 2 months?

3 actually


Yes but you was in quarantine for 2 months...having dna testing to see if you was a whale or human being

Whale Oil Beef Hooked. Shocked

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villainies on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Something is wrong when all Villa fans I've spoken to are hoping for a point but suspect a defeat against QPR. No

On the plus side my Mother posted me the program from the Bolton game and there was a piece on the 61 cup run prgrams, and some of them a worth a few bob these days. I reckon I've got a few so I best get ebaying. cheers
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:49 pm

villainies wrote:Something is wrong when all Villa fans I've spoken to are hoping for a point but suspect a defeat against QPR. No

On the plus side my Mother posted me the program from the Bolton game and there was a piece on the 61 cup run prgrams, and some of them a worth a few bob these days. I reckon I've got a few so I best get ebaying. cheers

Ive made a few quid selling programmes on e bay recently. If you have the cup final programme v Rotherham villainies, that is worth a few hundred I think
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:18 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think it is the first time I have done jwned prediction and put us to lose

Explains why you have always been shit at them.

The only reason I havent won the previous two years is because of people not posting my scores when I have been on holiday

Looking at last years score were you on holiday for 2 months?

cheers
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Aint you supposed to be smashing your missus back doors in by now, you sad fecker, newly wed and on this fecking site Shocked . Ades, not jumping to conclusions, but are you bullshitting when you say you have found a girl to marry you Suspect
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Is Jenas fit for tomorrow, thought i had read he was
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  jak on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:51 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Aint you supposed to be smashing your missus back doors in by now, you sad fecker, newly wed and on this fecking site Shocked . Ades, not jumping to conclusions, but are you bullshitting when you say you have found a girl to marry you Suspect

Take it easy,Luton. He's obviously come on here for some advice, he just doesn't know how to ask. Bit like when you're buying your first packet of three, if you get my drift. Wink I hope you haven't frightened him off.

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 pm

oooooppps, sorry for that Jak. Ades, if you want advice on how to satisfy a woman, you can ask me



















only trouble is I aitn got a scooby
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  jak on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:11 pm

villanfromluton wrote:oooooppps, sorry for that Jak. Ades, if you want advice on how to satisfy a woman, you can ask me



















only trouble is I aitn got a scooby

Luton, here's the plan. He can ask you, you can ask me, I'll tell you, you can tell him. He'll be impressed with your advice and the compliments he receives from his new bride. Your missus will be equally impressed when you use my advice yourself. It's a win win.

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Shit, my missus has just seen your post, she said she wanted to go to counselling, not an OAP in Spain
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  jak on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Shit, my missus has just seen your post, she said she wanted to go to counselling, not an OAP in Spain

Sometimes what you want isn't what you need. She'll
be pleasantly surprised, I'm sure.

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:14 pm

She suggests you should mind your own fecking business and let her rule me as she wishes Embarassed
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  jak on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:34 pm

villanfromluton wrote:She suggests you should mind your own fecking business and let her rule me as she wishes Embarassed
Your weakness has obviously given your woman ideas above her station. Tell her I said bollocks, get back behind the sink!!!
That's the difference between me and you, Luton.
I'm in charge in my house, the Duchess has given me permission to say so too.

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:00 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:She suggests you should mind your own fecking business and let her rule me as she wishes Embarassed
Your weakness has obviously given your woman ideas above her station. Tell her I said bollocks, get back behind the sink!!!
That's the difference between me and you, Luton.
I'm in charge in my house, the Duchess has given me permission to say so too.

How are the flowers now Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Given

Hutton Dunne Collins Warnock

Ireland Petrov Delph

Bannan Nzogbia

Agbonlahor

Well it looks a bit more attacking then in previous games..

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum