Team v QPR

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Too many free kicks
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Second half has been better as he has got Delph further forward.

Bannan and Ireland were also on the ball better. Thank fcek he is taking N Zogbia off
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 pm

that should have been a pen lol

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 pm

where has 5mins come from

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:52 pm

same old story

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Ooops.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Really really awful defending there. Unlucky for it to end up in the net, but the line was a mess.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Fucking Collins was a peanus
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 pm

some things never change, should have held on to the win and conceed a stupid goal last minute.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:59 pm

At least second half they played some half decent football, but still cant fathom out why Bannan was taken off rather than NZogbia. On the positive side, Ireland got better in the second half. When we get our playmaker Heskey back we will be fine Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Ringo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Why the fcek didnt Ireland take the pen Wink

The jolly jock will go all defensive now again

hope not, need to push on for the 2nd

Be careful what you wish for Laughing
avatar
Ringo

Posts : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 65
Location : Chadwell Heath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  jak on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Ive had a fiver on ireland to score the first goal at 16/1, feck knows why Embarassed . Also put a fiver to win at 23/10

Feckin hell. You ain't got a clue. Give the money to charity. Tosspot

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:12 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Ive had a fiver on ireland to score the first goal at 16/1, feck knows why Embarassed . Also put a fiver to win at 23/10

Feckin hell. You ain't got a clue. Give the money to charity. Tosspot

Im used to losing tenners, Ringnob could tell you that Mad
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:34 pm

I thought for periods in the second half we played some really good stuff. Thought Delph played as we want to see him in the second half.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:41 pm

ROT, I agree regarding the second half, very surprised when he took off Bannan though, he was the main man for me in the second half. Ray Wilkins was spot on at half time when he said Villa were not playing football, which was stupid considering te players we had
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 pm

What a load of shit that was.Ridiculous penalty decision and warnock and Collins are both liabilities.How many stupid free kicks do they want to give away? N'Zogbia is fecking useless,typical froggy bastard.Bannan was easily our best player and the ginger bellend decided to take him off.Unbelievable Jeff Mad
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:53 pm

pisshead, Im surprised you can remember the game Mad
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Thought it was strange N'Zogbia didn't go off but he went off 10 minutes later so don't really see the massive issue. Albrighton pissed me off, he had an easy ball to play Wieman in at the end where he would have been clean through and he had a shot that would never go in.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:01 pm

ROT, I thought Ireland, Bannan and Delph showed some very nice touches in the second half, Petrov as well to be fair. N Zogbia was dreadful and Gabby was poor up front IMHO. Instead of lumping the ball forward as we did in the first half, get the ball on the deck and play football
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 pm

villanfromluton wrote:ROT, I thought Ireland, Bannan and Delph showed some very nice touches in the second half, Petrov as well to be fair. N Zogbia was dreadful and Gabby was poor up front IMHO. Instead of lumping the ball forward as we did in the first half, get the ball on the deck and play football

Agree with all that accept I thought Gabby did ok in the 2nd half, especially in the first 20 minutes or so of it. Next game, hopefully we will take N'Zogbia out, play
Gabby in his role on the left and bring Bent in up front.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:ROT, I thought Ireland, Bannan and Delph showed some very nice touches in the second half, Petrov as well to be fair. N Zogbia was dreadful and Gabby was poor up front IMHO. Instead of lumping the ball forward as we did in the first half, get the ball on the deck and play football

Agree with all that accept I thought Gabby did ok in the 2nd half, especially in the first 20 minutes or so of it. Next game, hopefully we will take N'Zogbia out, play
Gabby in his role on the left and bring Bent in up front.

I thought Gabby was average to be honest, maybe we are missing playmaker Heskey Wink . That first half was shocking, but second half much improved and but for Collins fceking up, would have been a victory
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  jak on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm

QBVILLA wrote:What a load of shit that was.Ridiculous penalty decision and warnock and Collins are both liabilities.How many stupid free kicks do they want to give away? N'Zogbia is fecking useless,typical froggy bastard.Bannan was easily our best player and the ginger bellend decided to take him off.Unbelievable Jeff Mad

QB, might I suggest that Villa would benefit from your expertise. I shall be writing to the minger beseeching him to set up a video link between him and your local, during play. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:What a load of shit that was.Ridiculous penalty decision and warnock and Collins are both liabilities.How many stupid free kicks do they want to give away? N'Zogbia is fecking useless,typical froggy bastard.Bannan was easily our best player and the ginger bellend decided to take him off.Unbelievable Jeff Mad

QB, might I suggest that Villa would benefit from your expertise. I shall be writing to the minger beseeching him to set up a video link between him and your local, during play. Very Happy

You mind your own business, you orrible old piece of turd
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  jak on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:What a load of shit that was.Ridiculous penalty decision and warnock and Collins are both liabilities.How many stupid free kicks do they want to give away? N'Zogbia is fecking useless,typical froggy bastard.Bannan was easily our best player and the ginger bellend decided to take him off.Unbelievable Jeff Mad

QB, might I suggest that Villa would benefit from your expertise. I shall be writing to the minger beseeching him to set up a video link between him and your local, during play. Very Happy

You mind your own business, you orrible old piece of turd

It's no good you turning on the charm, I've told you, you'll NEVER bed me, you old poof. Leatherman

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

YOU WISH !!!!!

I aint in the mood for your tosh tonight, I lost ten quid today cos Ireland didnt take the penalty and Collins was a ccok
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team v QPR

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum