The Baggies

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Baggies

Post  spirit on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 pm

i have put us down for a 2-1 victory in the prediction league, but that is only a tentative selection based on my bias towards villa, i think they will cause us problems, i hope eck doesn`t go too defensive, albion can play some good stuff, we need to match them and take the game to them IMO if we are to get a win, defend too deep and play on the break could see us losing this

spirit

Posts : 366
Join date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Agree with you that we have to go for it tomorrow, think we can cause them problems. Wonder if N'Zogbia will be given a reprieve
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 pm

My boss is a Baggies fans so we better beat them. Looking forward to tomorrow's game, my new seat is right next to the away fans so it will be a good laugh tomorrow, plus am on the pish before and after.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Its on in the paddy club, so will be in there straight after the lads game, should get last 20 mins. Best mate is a baggie, so big bet on
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  jak on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:My boss is a Baggies fans so we better beat them. Looking forward to tomorrow's game, my new seat is right next to the away fans so it will be a good laugh tomorrow, plus am on the pish before and after.

What did you go for, the Altea? Wink

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  truevillan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:19 pm

20 mins in and it should be 2-0 to Villa by now ....N,Zog playing rubbish ...again by the sound of it Mad
avatar
truevillan

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : south birmingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Well, Bent scored a penalty after good play from Gabby to win it, and then I missed the Herd's sending off!
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:56 pm

TBH villa deserved nothing out of the game
Second best to everything imho
Brilliant 2nd goal by the baggies,,,And tbh villa spent more time in their own half than they do trying to go forward

If villa continue playing like this ...then heaven help you lot
Bent , well where fook was bent,
West brom looked like scoring every time they went forward...and i think that the score line does not do West brom Justice

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  villainies on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Eck isn't going to make it.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Bent missed a sitter from close in.. we should have been 2-0 up and the sending off was a joke.. pathetic.. Dowd is a twat..

Worryingly a home defeat and Heskey playing CM Shocked
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  truevillan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Mc Ginge aint got a clue.... hes got us playing like Blues Shocked shocking
avatar
truevillan

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : south birmingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:TBH villa deserved nothing out of the game
Second best to everything imho
Brilliant 2nd goal by the baggies,,,And tbh villa spent more time in their own half than they do trying to go forward

If villa continue playing like this ...then heaven help you lot
Bent , well where fook was bent,
West brom looked like scoring every time they went forward...and i think that the score line does not do West brom Justice

We had a man sent off.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:TBH villa deserved nothing out of the game
Second best to everything imho
Brilliant 2nd goal by the baggies,,,And tbh villa spent more time in their own half than they do trying to go forward

If villa continue playing like this ...then heaven help you lot
Bent , well where fook was bent,
West brom looked like scoring every time they went forward...and i think that the score line does not do West brom Justice

We had a man sent off.


whats that got to do with it,,,,u looked utter crap anyway

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:TBH villa deserved nothing out of the game
Second best to everything imho
Brilliant 2nd goal by the baggies,,,And tbh villa spent more time in their own half than they do trying to go forward

If villa continue playing like this ...then heaven help you lot
Bent , well where fook was bent,
West brom looked like scoring every time they went forward...and i think that the score line does not do West brom Justice

We had a man sent off.


whats that got to do with it,,,,u looked utter crap anyway

Does seem to change a game when a player is sent off, absurd decision according to all and sundry but will reserve judgement till I see it.
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:55 pm

before the sending off Villa was completely in control of that game, could have been 3-0 up should certainly have been 2-0 and West Brom hadn't threatened at all so Mark I think your 'view' of the game is rather skewed.

After the sending off Villa went to pieces and was very poor and Albion was by far the better team and out played us in every department thats fair enough, but it would seem the sending off incident certainly had an effect on the team.

Now thats sorted, why are you lot even responding to his drivel match report anyway.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:before the sending off Villa was completely in control of that game, could have been 3-0 up should certainly have been 2-0 and West Brom hadn't threatened at all so Mark I think your 'view' of the game is rather skewed.

After the sending off Villa went to pieces and was very poor and Albion was by far the better team and out played us in every department thats fair enough, but it would seem the sending off incident certainly had an effect on the team.

Now thats sorted, why are you lot even responding to his drivel match report anyway.

Someone's got to talk to him.. his only friend is Ringo on Skype Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:before the sending off Villa was completely in control of that game, could have been 3-0 up should certainly have been 2-0 and West Brom hadn't threatened at all so Mark I think your 'view' of the game is rather skewed.

After the sending off Villa went to pieces and was very poor and Albion was by far the better team and out played us in every department thats fair enough, but it would seem the sending off incident certainly had an effect on the team.

Now thats sorted, why are you lot even responding to his drivel match report anyway.


fuk you take things well to serrious..remove the thumb from your ass,,,thick brummie twat i was winding u lot up

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 pm

well I'm having a serious conversation about my shit football team so...

anyway I'm off out in a bit, still smashing my ex's mate, although they aint mates anymore as my ex found out and didnt approve Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Terrible decision to send the young lad off, he did feck all and it had massive effect on game as he was the guy marking Olson at set pieces, who scored equaliser

However, I thought the challenge by Hutton was horrible and fully deserved a red card, wtf was he doing. Has not impressed me in the slightest so far
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  mozza on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 am

Hutton should have had the red card and Herd paid the price end of.
avatar
mozza

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 54
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Reddi! on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 am

jak wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:My boss is a Baggies fans so we better beat them. Looking forward to tomorrow's game, my new seat is right next to the away fans so it will be a good laugh tomorrow, plus am on the pish before and after.

What did you go for, the Altea? Wink

Laughing Clap
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Reddi! on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:before the sending off Villa was completely in control of that game, could have been 3-0 up should certainly have been 2-0 and West Brom hadn't threatened at all so Mark I think your 'view' of the game is rather skewed.

After the sending off Villa went to pieces and was very poor and Albion was by far the better team and out played us in every department thats fair enough, but it would seem the sending off incident certainly had an effect on the team.

Now thats sorted, why are you lot even responding to his drivel match report anyway.


fuk you take things well to serrious..remove the thumb from your ass,,,thick brummie twat i was winding u lot up


Errrrrrmmmmmmm, pot, kettle!
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 am

Dowd is a useless twat.Hutton's challenge on Long merited a yellow card IMO.The one he actually got booked for wasn't a yellow card offence.Mulumbu got booked for a perfectly good challenge on Gabby and I still have no idea why Herd was sent off.

As for the result, the better side won.If you concede two goals at home from corners you deserve to lose.N'Zogbia is a fucking disgrace, should fcuk him off out of the club right now.In the week Mancini made a sub after 38 minutes for tactical reasons.If McMinge had anything about him he'd have put Clark on for N'Zogbia as soon as the sending off happened.That's the difference between the best managers and the rest, the bottle to make the tough calls.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:33 am

We've sold two very creative players n brought in N Zog. Who has been awful so far. 9.5M too much by what he has served up.

Hutton is decent going forward but shit positionally when it comes to defending. 4M wasted so far.

With our summer transfers ins n outs we should be happy to finish around mid table in the predictable bore fest the Prem is becoming!
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:47 am

Up town on the pish last night and Warnock, Dunne, Collins and Hutton were there. Collins and Dunne were smoking as well, laughing away like they didnt have a care in the world. How the **** Collins can show his face the amount of times he got beat in the air is a mistery to me. Don't mater if we have 12 men, the defending off set pieces was an absolute disgrace.

Herds job was to pick up Olson, he got sent off so no one took the responsibility to pick him up.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Baggies

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum