Next 10 games..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next 10 games..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:49 pm

How many points do you think we will get from our next ten games.. some tough ones coming up..

Norwich H (Win)
Tottenham A (Lose)
Swansea A (Draw)
Man U H (Lose)
Bolton A (Draw)
Liverpool H (Draw)
Arsenal H (Lose)
Stoke A (Draw)
Chelsea A (Lose)
Swansea H (Win)

Tried being realistic.. works out as 10 points.. Leaving us with 22 points from 20 games..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:48 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:How many points do you think we will get from our next ten games.. some tough ones coming up..

Norwich H (Win)
Tottenham A (Lose)
Swansea A (Draw)
Man U H (Lose)
Bolton A (Draw)
Liverpool H (Draw)
Arsenal H (Lose)
Stoke A (Draw)
Chelsea A (Lose)
Swansea H (Win)

Tried being realistic.. works out as 10 points.. Leaving us with 22 points from 20 games..

I'm going:

Norwich H (Win)
Tottenham A (Lose)
Swansea A (lose)
Man U H (Lose)
Bolton A (win)
Liverpool H (lose)
Arsenal H (Lose)
Stoke A (lose)
Chelsea A (Lose)
Swansea H (Win)


9 points No
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 am

Miserable feckers



















I go 8 points Wink
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  villainies on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 am

7 or 8.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:30 am

7 points Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  jak on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:31 am

No Oh ye of little faith.

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:31 am

If I didn't have faith I'd say 3 points

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:35 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:If I didn't have faith I'd say 3 points

Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:38 am

17 point, at least.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  villainies on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:02 am

Should be 18.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 am

villainies wrote:Should be 18.

Only if Young n Downing had stayed n Cabaye was in CM Crying or Very sad
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:22 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:17 point, at least.
Beds

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  villainies on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:44 pm

jog on chumpy
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  jak on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:10 pm

villainies wrote:jog on chumpy

I thought you'd be in a tent outside St. Pauls. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  villainies on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:jog on chumpy

I thought you'd be in a tent outside St. Pauls. Very Happy

I don't do tents JAK, I'm not a fan.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Jay.P.A on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:45 pm

C'mon guys, even last season when we were shit we beat a few of those teams.

Norwich H (Win)
Tottenham A (Draw)
Swansea A (Win)
Man U H (Lose)
Bolton A (Lose)
Liverpool H (Draw)
Arsenal H (Win)
Stoke A (Draw)
Chelsea A (Draw)
Swansea H (Win)

16 points, get in!!
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  villainies on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 pm

Beds
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:C'mon guys, even last season when we were shit we beat a few of those teams.

Norwich H (Win)
Tottenham A (Draw)
Swansea A (Win)
Man U H (Lose)
Bolton A (Lose)
Liverpool H (Draw)
Arsenal H (Win)
Stoke A (Draw)
Chelsea A (Draw)
Swansea H (Win)

16 points, get in!!

Right so we are going to go to Spurs who are playing really well and draw despite the fact we can't stop shite like Sunderland getting two against us.

Then we are going to go and get out first away win of the season at Swansea who are unbeaten at home.

Beat Arsenal at home (that will be a first in some 13 years)

And draw away to Stoke and Chelsea.


Jay what the **** you on? and please post me some.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Reddi! on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 pm

villainies wrote:
jak wrote:
villainies wrote:jog on chumpy

I thought you'd be in a tent outside St. Pauls. Very Happy

I don't do tents JAK, I'm not a fan.

Too environmentally unfriendly?
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 54
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:C'mon guys, even last season when we were shit we beat a few of those teams.

Norwich H (Win)
Tottenham A (Draw)
Swansea A (Win)
Man U H (Lose)
Bolton A (Lose)
Liverpool H (Draw)
Arsenal H (Win)
Stoke A (Draw)
Chelsea A (Draw)
Swansea H (Win)

16 points, get in!!

Right so we are going to go to Spurs who are playing really well and draw despite the fact we can't stop shite like Sunderland getting two against us.

Then we are going to go and get out first away win of the season at Swansea who are unbeaten at home.

Beat Arsenal at home (that will be a first in some 13 years)

And draw away to Stoke and Chelsea.


Jay what the **** you on? and please post me some.

Just blind optimism. My post was a bit tongue in cheek incase you didnt notice. Just following up on these:

roadoftrinity wrote:17 point, at least.

villainies wrote:Should be 18.

Anyway - we should be aiming to beat the newly promoted teams, not sure if we can physically do it but we should be aiming to at least. Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal, we know we're gonna lose against these teams, but we might as well get into these teams and try to play/force them to do something, rather then just lie down and get raped.

Hopefully we can beat Swansea, Norwich, Bolton, Stoke and maybe cause problems for Liverpool, but the rest are just either losses or draws. There's definitely going to be alot of draws.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:

roadoftrinity wrote:17 point, at least.

Anyway - we should be aiming to beat the newly promoted teams, not sure if we can physically do it but we should be aiming to at least. Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal, we know we're gonna lose against these teams, but we might as well get into these teams and try to play/force them to do something, rather then just lie down and get raped.

Hopefully we can beat Swansea, Norwich, Bolton, Stoke and maybe cause problems for Liverpool, but the rest are just either losses or draws. There's definitely going to be alot of draws.

I was taking the piss because all the posts before we so negative.

Seriously though, I think we will pick up points where we don't expect to. We certainly need to anyway.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:04 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:

roadoftrinity wrote:17 point, at least.

Anyway - we should be aiming to beat the newly promoted teams, not sure if we can physically do it but we should be aiming to at least. Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal, we know we're gonna lose against these teams, but we might as well get into these teams and try to play/force them to do something, rather then just lie down and get raped.

Hopefully we can beat Swansea, Norwich, Bolton, Stoke and maybe cause problems for Liverpool, but the rest are just either losses or draws. There's definitely going to be alot of draws.

I was taking the piss because all the posts before we so negative.

Seriously though, I think we will pick up points where we don't expect to. We certainly need to anyway.

Yeah I know mate, thats what I was pointing out. And I agree, we will pick up points where we won't be expected to.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Down by Christmas. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Down by Christmas. Very Happy

Now would'nt that be funny relegated the minge,,,then relegates the villa

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Awful lot of gloating from a side thats been relegated how many times during Villa's constant spell in the top flight?

Right then pipe down, we are shit and boring but we will scrape through Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next 10 games..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum