If Only...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If Only...

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 pm

avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:13 pm

So they wouldn't pay £9.5m for him 3 months ago but now they will pay £15m Very Happy

Shame its not true as I would say lets cash in tbh.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:So they wouldn't pay £9.5m for him 3 months ago but now they will pay £15m Very Happy

Shame its not true as I would say lets cash in tbh.

For real. He was better on Sat but overall has been shit.
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:17 pm

He has looked brighter in the last two games but if the option was there to bring in Hoilett from Blackburn then yes, ideally we need another winger really I would like to see us go for him anyway but if funds are an issue and we really could make £5m and bring him in for £8mish then yeh.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:He has looked brighter in the last two games but if the option was there to bring in Hoilett from Blackburn then yes, ideally we need another winger really I would like to see us go for him anyway but if funds are an issue and we really could make £5m and bring him in for £8mish then yeh.

Has Hoillet been good this season then.. Hardly watched MOTD etc cant be bothered.. Heard Spuds wanted Hoillet..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Thought he looked by far their best player at Villa Park and since then going by the highlights on MOTD he has continued to play well and is certainly creative. Bent could use someone in the team like him.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Hoilett will be going to one of the top 6 or so clubs I think. He certainly looks like he has some potential, unfortunately I think we will be to far down the pecking order to snap him up.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  Billy Bonds on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:So they wouldn't pay £9.5m for him 3 months ago but now they will pay £15m Very Happy

Shame its not true as I would say lets cash in tbh.

For real. He was better on Sat but overall has been shit.


You played norwich ff's sakes,,,,,every time i have seen him play wich is quite often this season so far as wh aint on the box,,,he's been utter bollox......even qb hate him

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Hate is such a strong word.I hope he proves me wrong but personally i'm not a fan of N'Frogbia.By the way Mark, Norwich are a decent side with a top class manager.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:So they wouldn't pay £9.5m for him 3 months ago but now they will pay £15m Very Happy

Shame its not true as I would say lets cash in tbh.

For real. He was better on Sat but overall has been shit.


You played norwich ff's sakes,,,,,every time i have seen him play wich is quite often this season so far as wh aint on the box,,,he's been utter bollox......even qb hate him

Change the bleeding record.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Only...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum