Jordan Graham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Graham

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abnZ7fVtlYI

Look at these skills, looks like a lad with lots of potential. Great reffing at the end in the game v Ajax Rolling Eyes
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abnZ7fVtlYI

Look at these skills, looks like a lad with lots of potential. Great reffing at the end in the game v Ajax Rolling Eyes

It's a disgrace that he isn't starting. Very Happy

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

He couldnt do much worse than the two feckers we had out wide on Monday Wink
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 pm

villanfromluton wrote:He couldnt do much worse than the two feckers we had out wide on Monday Wink

Me and you couldn't do much worse than them.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Dont be silly ROT, if you have seen my left foot, Messi would be proud to have it, perhaps not my physique though Embarassed

Had not heard of this lad until tonight, got him mixed up with Johnson, who I thought it was on about. Apparently another good talent. Trouble is if they are being taught to play football at this stage and then get told to play long ball, it must be alien to them, got to get the whole club from bottom to top playing same style of football
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  jak on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:10 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:He couldnt do much worse than the two feckers we had out wide on Monday Wink

Me and you couldn't do much worse than them.

OOOH!!!!! I don't know about that. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:04 am

Looks a top prospect.

Our youth set up is quality, and if we have players like that coming up through the ranks, then we don't need to sign expensive players.

With the new rules coming into play, it looks like we'll be ok with 'working within our means'.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:34 am

Shame we have a joke of a manager.. We wont be doing shit untill this clown is gone.. hopefully a few defeats and pressure from fans means he will be gone.
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  jak on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:04 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Shame we have a joke of a manager.. We wont be doing shit untill this clown is gone.. hopefully a few defeats and pressure from fans means he will be gone.

Is it because he's Scottish or Ginger? Or just cos he's a wanker? Huh

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 pm

jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Shame we have a joke of a manager.. We wont be doing shit untill this clown is gone.. hopefully a few defeats and pressure from fans means he will be gone.

Is it because he's Scottish or Ginger? Or just cos he's a wanker? Huh

Scottish..Ginger.. Ex Bluenose.. three strikes and your out!
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:45 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Shame we have a joke of a manager.. We wont be doing shit untill this clown is gone.. hopefully a few defeats and pressure from fans means he will be gone.

What a bellend.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:18 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Shame we have a joke of a manager.. We wont be doing shit untill this clown is gone.. hopefully a few defeats and pressure from fans means he will be gone.

What a bellend.

Dont care really.. we wont be going anywhere with him.. so if you said would i like a few draws against United Chelsea n co.. id rather we lost and that twat went.. we play shit boring football.. crowds are dwindling.. the guy that works with me has supported villa for over 30 years and says this season he cant be bothered to even watch MOTD let alone go to Villa Park and wont be bothered till Mcminge has gone..

No one wants to see there team lose but lets be realistic we wont be beating the big teams with this clown in charge unless its backs to the wall trying to get a lucky point..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Just to add.. obviously i don't want Villa to lose games and if Mcminge had us playing some good stuff and we were trying to win games then i would be happy but i can see us losing a fair few in the coming weeks and atleast that would mean he might be gone..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:29 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Shame we have a joke of a manager.. We wont be doing shit untill this clown is gone.. hopefully a few defeats and pressure from fans means he will be gone.

What a bellend.

Dont care really.. we wont be going anywhere with him.. so if you said would i like a few draws against United Chelsea n co.. id rather we lost and that twat went.. we play shit boring football.. crowds are dwindling.. the guy that works with me has supported villa for over 30 years and says this season he cant be bothered to even watch MOTD let alone go to Villa Park and wont be bothered till Mcminge has gone..

No one wants to see there team lose but lets be realistic we wont be beating the big teams with this clown in charge unless its backs to the wall trying to get a lucky point..

He wont be sacked unless we go down so no point wishing for us to lose.

Couple of points, crowds at Villa Park have been dwindling for a few years, even in our best season in years, we only sold out twice and we something like 15th on the list of percentage ground was full through out the season.

Plus I'm sure Villa Park will miss your bi-annual visit. Wink

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:33 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Just to add.. obviously i don't want Villa to lose games and if Mcminge had us playing some good stuff and we were trying to win games then i would be happy but i can see us losing a fair few in the coming weeks and atleast that would mean he might be gone..

I just don't think he will be sacked. All we can hope is that McLeish realises his **** up the other day, as in the home games I've not found him to defensive so far, guess the next three home games could show his true colours.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:34 pm

I started my boy cott over the McMinge saga four years ago Very Happy

Me and Villanies never miss the Wembley games thou Cool

I always want Villa to win and as a fan you always wear rose tinted glasses and think your players are top notch.. but after the disgraceful Spuds performance and the way he lined the team up i was disgusted and thought this twat has to go..

All will be fogiven if we go on a five match winning run with Albrighton and N Zog flying down the wings Rolling Eyes
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:32 pm

You always want your team to win, yet you wish your team to lose a few games and get the not so jolly jock sacked. you aint got a scooby, you have gone on the piss in german market and started upsetting ROT Mad . By the way, if an opposition player scores a goal at old trafford, does it count twice Shocked
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:02 am

villanfromluton wrote:You always want your team to win, yet you wish your team to lose a few games and get the not so jolly jock sacked. you aint got a scooby, you have gone on the piss in german market and started upsetting ROT Mad . By the way, if an opposition player scores a goal at old trafford, does it count twice Shocked

WTF you waffling on about... looks like the in laws have drove you crazy.. by the way buying a pizza doesn't count as splashing out you tight git Tosspot
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  jak on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 am

villanfromluton wrote:You always want your team to win, yet you wish your team to lose a few games and get the not so jolly jock sacked. you aint got a scooby, you have gone on the piss in german market and started upsetting ROT Mad . By the way, if an opposition player scores a goal at old trafford, does it count twice Shocked

I bet your head hurts this morning. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan Graham

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum