Post  villanfromluton on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 pm

He was there AVFC, surely he cannot condone that
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man utd

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:For some unknown reason I fancy us to get something, think McLeish will take Heskey out the team for either Bannan or Jenas.

Main concern is James "Santa" Collins at the back.

You and Jay out on the piss in celebration tonight then Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:For some unknown reason I fancy us to get something, think McLeish will take Heskey out the team for either Bannan or Jenas.

ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:30 pm

villanfromluton wrote:That was shocking, have had enough of watching boring negative football like that. I have given the bloke a chance, but just wish he would psis off now. I feel sorry for the fans who go to the game as it must be even worse. Id rather lose 4-0 and give it a go than watch that pile of tripe. McLeish is a peanus, he i wrecking my marriage as the missus says I am turning into an alki when I am watchign shite like that. Was on a promise tonight, but the old todger is already limp and I think I have a headache. Fcek off mcleish and take my missus with you Mad

Laughing
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:villahagler, we again gave them too much respect rather than get in their fecking faces. I thought Man U were ok, nothing like brilliant as Waddle (was it Gasgoine off the wagon again) suggested, they didnt need to be. Herd passed the ball to the opposition as much as Jak passes wind, Collins was useless, Warnock was useless, midfield was tripe, felt sorry for Bent, he didnt touch the ball in their area till the last couple of minutes. The number of times they were lumping the ball in the air to him was embarrassing. Needed the ball in the channels for Gabby to skin Vidic. Bannan has talent, but was trying for the killer pass all the time. Jenas was tosh, feck him off back to the spuds if he dont want to bust a gut. On the positive side, missus has fecked off to bed, so having a sneaky vodka now to go with my beer

The defence is a shambles.. they all need replacing and we don't have a pot to piss in so God knows how that will happen.. we have a striker who guarantees you 15 prem goals but we are trying to make him fail that target this season.. since day one i knew that twat Mcminge will mess us up.. never hated a Villa manager anywhere as much as him.. you lot moaned about Houllier.. would take him back now.. atleast the likes of Cabaye were being linked to us.. Mcminge wanted Steven Davis back Shocked
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:42 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

I had a ten pound accumulator of Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Man U.

What a shit game today, all match we hoofed the ball from the back to Vidic, I assume we were aiming for Bent.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Ades, Bent didnt touch the ball in the man ure penalty box until two minutes before the end, a disgrace. Thought Dunne and Hutton Shocked did ok today, Collins is fecking useless, Warnock was a liability. Herd is a battler, but has to be as he has a first touch as clumsy as Jak with the duchess. Jenas was awful, Bannan needs to learn to keep the ball, but has some talent.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

What a shit game today, all match we hoofed the ball from the back to Vidic, I assume we were aiming for Bent.

You are almost as bad as Ades wanting us to lose. I heard on talksport today that Rooney was 8/1 to score first goal with ladbrokes on talksport website, but just couldnt bet on it. You are a fecking disgrace. How much did you win and where are we going to celebrate Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Congratulations on the bet!

The strategy was to have Vidic taken off injured from all that heading the ball - that McLeish is no fool you know Very Happy

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:53 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

You should give the pie of Luton some tips on betting.. what was your pay out?

Did you go today.. did anyone play well?
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:57 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Ades, Bent didnt touch the ball in the man ure penalty box until two minutes before the end, a disgrace. Thought Dunne and Hutton Shocked did ok today, Collins is fecking useless, Warnock was a liability. Herd is a battler, but has to be as he has a first touch as clumsy as Jak with the duchess. Jenas was awful, Bannan needs to learn to keep the ball, but has some talent.

Herd is def a trier but from what ive seen of him so far and heard from those who have been going to watch the games that his passing isnt upto it as of yet.. Bent will want out soon.......
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Herd is certainly a trier, but if he cant pass the ball at his age, he cant do centre mid. Maybe right back may be his position, he was out of his depth today against a not great team, but wasnt on his own. If Petrov was fit, he should have started. QB said to me Keegan should come in and I would prefer that to this thick cnut
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:05 pm

I had a free bet from Sky, so I also had a tenner on Villa to win at 4/1.

As for the game Ads, Bannan tried but it was just shit.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:18 pm

ROT, I like Bannan and think he has a future, but dont you think he was trying a few too many killer passes today? I though Dunne and even Hutton Shocked were our better players, though still average. Was Ireland on the bench, he needs to be given a run of games as it is shocking at the minute
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:48 pm

villanfromluton wrote:ROT, I like Bannan and think he has a future, but dont you think he was trying a few too many killer passes today? I though Dunne and even Hutton Shocked were our better players, though still average. Was Ireland on the bench, he needs to be given a run of games as it is shocking at the minute

Agreed, far to many passes went astray. Bit he was still better than most our players.

Going to the Villa now has become a choir for me, if it keeps on like this I won't bother going, if the weather looks ok when we play Liverpool I'll give my ticket away and play golf instead.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:54 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:ROT, I like Bannan and think he has a future, but dont you think he was trying a few too many killer passes today? I though Dunne and even Hutton Shocked were our better players, though still average. Was Ireland on the bench, he needs to be given a run of games as it is shocking at the minute

Agreed, far to many passes went astray. Bit he was still better than most our players.

Going to the Villa now has become a choir for me, if it keeps on like this I won't bother going, if the weather looks ok when we play Liverpool I'll give my ticket away and play golf instead.

Sing a lot do you ??
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:04 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

I was fecked off and was sitting here with beers. Lost my bj for the night cos i am pist, but lets be honest, the football is shite. It was awful today and we lost 1-0, but would rather lose 4-0 and give it a go from kick off, especially at home. Absolute disgrace and we can blame the players and owner, but it was the manager who set the tactics today
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Herd is certainly a trier, but if he cant pass the ball at his age, he cant do centre mid. Maybe right back may be his position, he was out of his depth today against a not great team, but wasnt on his own. If Petrov was fit, he should have started. QB said to me Keegan should come in and I would prefer that to this thick cnut

Shocked

Has QB started his Christmas piss up early this year?
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Ades, have to say I would prefer keegan and the way he tries to play football to the shite currently going on. Was embarrassing to see Barnes suggest maybe we should do the mcleish route and do real direct to heskey, have we gone to that level Sad
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 am

villanfromluton wrote:That was shocking, have had enough of watching boring negative football like that. I have given the bloke a chance, but just wish he would psis off now. I feel sorry for the fans who go to the game as it must be even worse. Id rather lose 4-0 and give it a go than watch that pile of tripe. McLeish is a peanus, he i wrecking my marriage as the missus says I am turning into an alki when I am watchign shite like that. Was on a promise tonight, but the old todger is already limp and I think I have a headache. Fcek off mcleish and take my missus with you Mad

Haha. Great post lutes, jwned gold.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 am

villanfromluton wrote:Ades, have to say I would prefer keegan and the way he tries to play football to the shite currently going on. Was embarrassing to see Barnes suggest maybe we should do the mcleish route and do real direct to heskey, have we gone to that level Sad

Yes we have.

Our chairman fcuked up big time in appointing this clown. We are lucky the rest of the Prem is so shite that we will survive otherwise he'd be taking us down.
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 pm

What are you trying to say by them stats?

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Jay

Even the most one eyed Villa fan would have to admit we were shite yesterday. When I saw the team I was genuinely pleased, but the dopey jock fecked it up again. Wish he would feck off
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:03 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:What are you trying to say by them stats?

Must be trying to say that Man City will walk the title.. if a mediocre Man U team just about beat an awful Villa team..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum