Man utd

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Man utd

Post  jak on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:22 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Ades, Bent didnt touch the ball in the man ure penalty box until two minutes before the end, a disgrace. Thought Dunne and Hutton Shocked did ok today, Collins is fecking useless, Warnock was a liability. Herd is a battler, but has to be as he has a first touch as clumsy as Jak with the duchess. Jenas was awful, Bannan needs to learn to keep the ball, but has some talent.

I stroke it around. Very Happy

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:

If ever statistics wrongly sum up a performance its these. They make it look a pretty even match when in all honestly it was an embarassing stroll for Man United. They never hit 2nd gear, they didnt have to.As an opposition we were so lacking in every outfield position the gulf was huuuuuuuge! This was a very below average ManU performance but they still walked away with all 3 points and very little threat all evening. We are shit, simple as that.

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:36 am

The last time a Villa side played such negative football was when we had Gregory in charge.However, Gregory did get results.That was just embarrassing.As for Keegan, why not? We can't compete at the top end but with Keegan we'd at least have a go.McMinge is an embarrassment No
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:37 am

QBVILLA wrote:The last time a Villa side played such negative football was when we had Gregory in charge.However, Gregory did get results.That was just embarrassing.As for Keegan, why not? We can't compete at the top end but with Keegan we'd at least have a go.McMinge is an embarrassment No

I don't think we will go down this season, but the Villa board will get an eye opener come the start of next season if McLeish is still in charge when they look at season ticket sales, and once fans get turned away from going to games, it's very hard to win them back.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Have had the p taken out of me all morning from southern twats who support Manure. Thank you McLeish, you are making me fecking life a misery Mad
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum