McLeish the comedian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McLeish the comedian

Post  roadoftrinity on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:14 am

We are fucking idiots then not realizing that we are currently playing the Dutch way with a 4-3-3.

McLeish said: "The disappointment of the Manchester United first half was we didn't get much support into the centre of the pitch and in the last third we held our positions more than we should of in terms of the flanks.

"When we do play the three up front, we are looking for the two wide men to get in and support the striker. You have to get into the back post. That's something we're trying to emphasise.

"It's a kind of Dutch system. If you watch their system every week you see the winger remit when the ball is the other side, is getting in the box.

"You see the winger coming in to help the centre-forward. We didn't see enough of that in the first half!

"We got more aggressive in the second half, we got higher on them which is what we asked for in the first half, believe it or not.

"We got that in the second half and we had some little opportunities which could perhaps have seen us getting a point. It wasn't to be.

"There's another opportunity this weekend. We've got to go there and be positive and that's what training has been in the last few days.

"I always think we've got a chance and I believe the same thing for the Bolton game."

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McLeish the comedian

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:46 am

I thought it looked more French.Not the French football style, the French armed forces Mad
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Laughing
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:15 am

...its feckin double dutch Shocked
truevillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:06 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I thought it looked more French.Not the French football style, the French armed forces Mad

You sure you dont mean the Italians ???? They are pretty good at going backwards...

FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top