All Is Calm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Is Calm.

Post  jak on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 am

Well, the Bolton win has certainly calmed you boys down. You seem to have been lifted from the deep depression that you were in.
That win must have been down to a flash of tactical brilliance from your manager, you seem content.
Onward and upward.
Liverpool this week, what d'you think?

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Is Calm.

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:06 am

jak wrote:Well, the Bolton win has certainly calmed you boys down. You seem to have been lifted from the deep depression that you were in.
That win must have been down to a flash of tactical brilliance from your manager, you seem content.
Onward and upward.

Are you trying to insinuate that we are fickle? Very Happy Think the general feeling is that McLeish is still useless, but at least we managed to win a game and actually seemed to pass the ball a bit and not just hoof it.

This weekend, think Liverpool are beatable but unfortunately Agbonalhor is injured so McLeish will bring Heskey back into the side and play him in an attacking midfield role. So I predict 2-0 win, both goals from Heskey. Cool

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 am

Bolton are shit so not really.

Liverpool to win 1-0 I think.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:20 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
jak wrote:Well, the Bolton win has certainly calmed you boys down. You seem to have been lifted from the deep depression that you were in.
Onward and upward.

Are you trying to insinuate that we are fickle? Very Happy Think the general feeling is that McLeish is still useless, but at least we managed to win a game and actually seemed to pass the ball a bit and not just hoof it.

This weekend, think Liverpool are beatable but unfortunately Agbonalhor is injured so McLeish will bring Heskey back into the side and play him in an attacking midfield role. So I predict 2-0 win, both goals from Heskey. Cool

Fickle? Neverrrrr.
I could get with all you said, until your last four words. Then.... Beds

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 am

Nothing calm.. want Mcminge out.. Bolton win was more to the fact that they are piss poor at the moment.. lets see how we play against Red Shite..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 am

Bolton are shit but we played well.N'Frog on the left and Albrighton on the right, bannan to slot into the middle and lets go for it.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:00 pm

I think the reality is we are better than maybe 5 sides in the division and we'll pick up enough draws to see us 10th - 12th. This is good enough for Lerner but not for the fans. I think it will be increasingly difficult for AM as the season goes on in terms of his style of play and the fact we've only beaten the bottom three and Norwich.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:09 pm

villainies wrote:I think the reality is we are better than maybe 5 sides in the division and we'll pick up enough draws to see us 10th - 12th. This is good enough for Lerner but not for the fans. I think it will be increasingly difficult for AM as the season goes on in terms of his style of play and the fact we've only beaten the bottom three and Norwich.

20-5 = 10-12th clown Tosspot
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:29 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:I think the reality is we are better than maybe 5 sides in the division and we'll pick up enough draws to see us 10th - 12th. This is good enough for Lerner but not for the fans. I think it will be increasingly difficult for AM as the season goes on in terms of his style of play and the fact we've only beaten the bottom three and Norwich.

What a thick bald womanising twat
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:30 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Tosspot Tosspot

villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Luckily for us the reality is we are better then TEN teams in the Prem at least.. a decent manager would have us finishing 7th/8th with the team we have.. says more about the quality of the Prem then us thou..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Ades the way you're going you should expect a to be visited by three different ghosts on Christmas Eve
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Everyone is dreaming if you think we'll be 10th come January. 14th - 15th at best IMO which is a far more accurate picture of our season so far. Don't think we'll drop much further though and I'm fairly sure we'll put together enough negative performances to scrape the draws we need to finish up 12th or so.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

villainies wrote:Everyone is dreaming if you think we'll be 10th come January. 14th - 15th at best IMO which is a far more accurate picture of our season so far. Don't think we'll drop much further though and I'm fairly sure we'll put together enough negative performances to scrape the draws we need to finish up 12th or so.

I would say a far more accurate position of our season so far is the fecking position we are currently in, you dozy git
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Villainies, I want you to know, anytime you want to talk, I am available. I don't do head stroking or anything like that but we could chant together. Just a thought.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:44 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:Everyone is dreaming if you think we'll be 10th come January. 14th - 15th at best IMO which is a far more accurate picture of our season so far. Don't think we'll drop much further though and I'm fairly sure we'll put together enough negative performances to scrape the draws we need to finish up 12th or so.

I would say a far more accurate position of our season so far is the fecking position we are currently in, you dozy git

You are being a right plum today. The general concensus is that we have been gifted one of the easier sets of fixtures to this point. Hence, our current position isn't indicative of how we've played or where we will end up. I understand this concept might be hard for you to grasp so I'll leave to to mull it over for a while. Wink
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 pm

We will have a better idea once we played everyone, I think we will be around 10th

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:We will have a better idea once we played everyone, I think we will be around 10th

I reckon we'll have a better idea when we've played everyone twice Wink
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

You are being a right plum today. The general concensus is that we have been gifted one of the easier sets of fixtures to this point. Hence, our current position isn't indicative of how we've played or where we will end up. I understand this concept might be hard for you to grasp so I'll leave to to mull it over for a while. Wink

I have mulled it over for a while and still think that an accurate position of our season so far is the position we are currently in.

By the way, have I told you recently what a tit you are, knobhead Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Who? Me? Shocked Shocked

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down