Hutton

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hutton

Post  villainies on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm

He's a forkin joker that one. No way is he premiership standard footballer. He makes Warnock look good!!!!
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hutton

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:23 pm

What, NEIL Warnock? He must be bad.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Bedshammer wrote:What, NEIL Warnock? He must be bad.

True.. Cant be talking about Stephen Warnock.. he's just a shite.
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:37 pm

When ever Hutton came on at Spurs (i dont think he ever started) you knew we were in for a loss.... Heskey used to run past him
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm amazed that a manager as righteous as the ginger twat selects such a violent player. Shocked

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:When ever Hutton came on at Spurs (i dont think he ever started) you knew we were in for a loss.... Heskey used to run past him

THAT bad, eh? Blimey.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 am

Bring back Delaney!!!
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 am

jak wrote:I'm amazed that a manager as righteous as the ginger twat selects such a violent player. Shocked

Is that the ginger dwarf twat Very Happy

Never heard Wenger have a moan have we Very Happy
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 am

Hutton is shite by the way, hard to say whether he is worse than Warnock though. Bit like asking who talks the most shite between the two gooners
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 am

villanfromluton wrote:Hutton is shite by the way, hard to say whether he is worse than Warnock though. Bit like asking who talks the most shite between the two gooners

both not great but for me Hutton nicks it, absolutely clueless. I'm still worried about the midfield but with Dunne getting no younger, slimmer, faster or better at passing I hope Randy digs deep in the summer.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 am

Warnock wins it for me as he has been shite for a couple of seasons and the fact that he has probably cost the club near on £18 million by the time his contract finishes.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 am

roadoftrinity wrote:Warnock wins it for me as he has been shite for a couple of seasons and the fact that he has probably cost the club near on £18 million by the time his contract finishes.

oof. that hurts.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:19 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Hutton is shite by the way, hard to say whether he is worse than Warnock though. Bit like asking who talks the most shite between the two gooners

both not great but for me Hutton nicks it, absolutely clueless. I'm still worried about the midfield but with Dunne getting no younger, slimmer, faster or better at passing I hope Randy digs deep in the summer.

We need an entire new defence. Maybe Dunne might be able to survive if we can bring in a good CB to play with him. Personally i think he needs shifting out too.. Need a couple of CM too..

Surprised we haven't tried getting in one of Samba or Dann with maybe Collins being shifted out..

Dont trust Mcliesh in finding them thou..

Think Mcliesh will be there next season Sad and we will be in and around 10th with crowds dwindling..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:12 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

We need an entire new defence. Maybe Dunne might be able to survive if we can bring in a good CB to play with him. Personally i think he needs shifting out too.. Need a couple of CM too..

Surprised we haven't tried getting in one of Samba or Dann with maybe Collins being shifted out..

Think Mcliesh will be there next season Sad and we will be in and around 10th with crowds dwindling..

Get a new manager in and we will be in and around 10th with crowds dwindling.

Unfortunately the good times under MON were as good as it's going to get for Villa for a while, and if the clubs not doing as well, crowds will dwindle.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Hutton is a Donkey.. The best bit of business transacted in the last transfer window was Spurs actually getting someone to pay any money for him....
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:23 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Unfortunately the good times under MON were as good as it's going to get for Villa for a while, and if the clubs not doing as well, crowds will dwindle.

In another thread you stated we should be looking at 7th/8th.

I know Mcliesh isn't the only problem. No funds plays a big part. Still think a better manager could bring in better players. Better youth.. rather then his plan B being Hutton and Heskey on the wings.
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

I know Mcliesh isn't the only problem. No funds plays a big part. Still think a better manager could bring in better players. Better youth.. rather then his plan B being Hutton and Heskey on the wings.

We should be looking at 7th/8th, I was just re-quoting the position you were expecting, and as I said in that thread, we could finish anywhere from 7th to 15th most seasons.

The Spurs game was a massive low point, but I would say for the past month or so, the teams he has selected have been attacking so I can't complain.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

We should be looking at 7th/8th, I was just re-quoting the position you were expecting, and as I said in that thread, we could finish anywhere from 7th to 15th most seasons.

The Spurs game was a massive low point, but I would say for the past month or so, the teams he has selected have been attacking so I can't complain.

The Spuds game was a disaster in the sense that this wasn't a young manager but an experienced one who decided to go with that.

But to be fair to him, your right his team selection is getting a bit better. I thought playing Ireland and Petrov as a two away to Wolves was suicide but aided by a sending off we got the points so cant hang the guy out for that..

Also whats happened to N Zog.. seems to have disappeared last few weeks.. what a major major disappointment he's been thus far..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

The Spuds game was a disaster in the sense that this wasn't a young manager but an experienced one who decided to go with that.

But to be fair to him, your right his team selection is getting a bit better. I thought playing Ireland and Petrov as a two away to Wolves was suicide but aided by a sending off we got the points so cant hang the guy out for that..

Also whats happened to N Zog.. seems to have disappeared last few weeks.. what a major major disappointment he's been thus far..

He didn't play Ireland and Petrov as a two against Wolves, he played Gary Gardner and Petrov. Ireland was injured and didn't play in that game.

N'Zogbia has been injured, should be fit for tomorrow night apparently.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

He didn't play Ireland and Petrov as a two against Wolves, he played Gary Gardner and Petrov. Ireland was injured and didn't play in that game.

N'Zogbia has been injured, should be fit for tomorrow night apparently.

Sorry i meant Gardener.. thought it was too light weight and we would get done.. cus i dont like him i would say he got lucky.. flip side is he picked the team that got an away win so he did well..

N Zog needs to pull his finger out otherwise we've wasted 10M on him.. talented but a cnut..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

This needs work but he inherited that didn't he and they aren't as good now as previous years.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Scouting system is Vital.. look at Newcastle's.. they've got in some very good players mainly from France.. but its saved them a packet and come Feb there still hovering around 7th.. in a season most thought they would struggle in..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:48 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Sorry i meant Gardener.. thought it was too light weight and we would get done.. cus i dont like him i would say he got lucky.. flip side is he picked the team that got an away win so he did well..

N Zog needs to pull his finger out otherwise we've wasted 10M on him.. talented but a cnut..

I thought it was a good move to pick Gardner, plus to be fair to him, he needed to drop Warnock so had to move Clark to left back, not many other options to bring in the centre and from what i have seen of Gardner he is certainly less lightweight than playing Bannan or Ireland in there.

N Zog has been a disappointment, I still think he will come good though, it took Milner, Downing and Young all time to settle and for Milner and Downing, that was in a better team.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Only one Stephen Warnock

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 am

roadoftrinity wrote:Only one Stephen Warnock

I'm going to have to perform a u-turn. Feckin Warnock.

How much could we pick de la Cruz up for?
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top