Hmmmmmm

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hmmmmmm

Post  jak on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I don't know. It looks like it's been wrongly inserted into a quote. Weird.

JAK is an angry angry man No

If I did know how to do that, I'd spend a lot more time on here. Very Happy

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 am

Hello there Mr Villa fans...

I have shop on Witton Rd selling all different size and kind of sheets to write the messages on.

We also have pillow cases for those who like to make a shorter statement to Mr Eck and his USA bloody bastards.

My cousins shop next door also sell all kind of paint brush and crayons, so very handy location to shop for all your protesting needs.

See you at the weekend.

Osama

QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:47 am

50. Sorry cant make it, im off shopping
2012-02-08 16:42:33, Darren Bent, darren.bent@avfc.stnuc, Milletts , 26
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 am

McLeish worked wonders over at our, reluctant to say, much better neighbours. He won them a cup. We need to keep McLeish. Some may not like him but what he done to Blues was outstanding. We can only stand with our jaws to the floor, basking in their greatness.

2012-02-09 04:41:23,
sikstoe forlife,
sixtoe@forlife.villa,
Four Sheds,
over 9000,

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 am

24. Literally cannot wait for this, I've even washed the piss out of my sheets [first time] to give my banner the WOW factor.
2012-02-09 04:29:19, HolteEndHobo, 451@vpallseason.com, Holte End Lair, 17,

25. eck will come good i can feel it in my extra toe,lets focus on supporting the team like them brigarda girls,more pink pom poms for evri 1 no negartivity, please please lets not tarnish our great club by protesting like imbred mongoles, evri 1 meet at the baggot arms for the protest against the protest
2012-02-09 04:29:00, darrent , vellavellavella@fickle.net, kingsbury/hurley boarder, 33,

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:39 am

You responsible for any of these Tilts?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:40 am

30. I know you don't hear from me too much these days, now I have a real job, but You limey b'stards should be greatful that Randy and myself rescued you from oblivion. Just look at what has happened to the team from Birmingham, they won a cup and had a European tour, no thought about playing for 17th, no thought about having good football this season. If there's one thing I learned from 'Nam it's that you havve to defend defend defend, it's no good attacking, Charlie will just get around behind you and it's all over, administration. I didn;t get myself promoted to General (2 star) by listening to customers, hell you namby pamby big girls would never have lasted a day in 'Nam. Which reminds me, if there's one thing I learnt in 'Nam, it was to shoot dissenters. Let me tell you all, Randy tells me there will be a machine gun nest set up next to those lions that the Birmingham fans painted blue and white, and if he sees anyone with a bedsheet, we'll open fire. If there was one thing I learnt in 'Nam, it was to never wave white sheets, Charlie doesn't take prisoners, and neither does Randy. So stop acting like a bunch of commies or he'll sell the club to the Venkys.
2012-02-09 04:22:50, Krulak (Gen. Ret'd), iwasinnam@avfc.co.uk, Top Secret, 83, toppersecret

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 am

QBVILLA wrote:You responsible for any of these Tilts?

I couldn't possibly say, QB Wink

Us Blues are certainly having some fun with this. Bet the boy / girl that started it is gutted Laughing

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:47 am

Tilton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:You responsible for any of these Tilts?

I couldn't possibly say, QB Wink

Us Blues are certainly having some fun with this. Bet the boy / girl that started it is gutted Laughing

I've dropped one in their myself on behalf of 'Alex's Mom'.Best of it is it seems to have brought a lot of support out for McLeish from the fans who were previously keeping quiet.It's gonna be fcuking freezing on Sunday and we're losing against Man City, at least this should prove entertaining.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Laughing All good fun.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content