Blackburn...another success

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blackburn...another success

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:31 pm

He isn't going anywhere, the only chance I think Lerner would give him the boot would be if we got relegated, and that is pretty unlikely to happen this season.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:52 pm

With you lot on his back he's doing all he can not to lose. It's plain to see in the way the team is playing so negatively.
Perhaps if the supporters took off some of the pressure they're putting on him, he might feel more free to go for it, particularly at home.
You're too good to go down (?? affraid ), so McLeish will be staying unless HE throws in the towel. You might as well get used to it and get behind him and your team.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 am

I was at this game and to be honest and i mean i am being honest,,i have never ever seen a Rovers team play so pittyfull as this one did in the first half,,we were terrible ..yet we had our chances to even go in at half time 1-1,,to be fair to you lads i do realise you did not have your main strike force on the pitch,,but never the less you should have murdered us,,but you didnt and we did make some changes at half tine which absoloutly turned the game and you were extreemly lucky to get away with a draw in the end,,two very,very poor teams its a good job you have that 6/7 point barrier or you would be in the rele mire for sure..it still could happen but i would say the points you have on the board will save you,,

Trig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 am

Trig wrote:I was at this game and to be honest and i mean i am being honest,,i have never ever seen a Rovers team play so pittyfull as this one did in the first half,,we were terrible ..yet we had our chances to even go in at half time 1-1,,to be fair to you lads i do realise you did not have your main strike force on the pitch,,but never the less you should have murdered us,,but you didnt and we did make some changes at half tine which absoloutly turned the game and you were extreemly lucky to get away with a draw in the end,,two very,very poor teams its a good job you have that 6/7 point barrier or you would be in the rele mire for sure..it still could happen but i would say the points you have on the board will save you,,

Barrier is 8 plus goal difference as well. Razz

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:36 am

No dream on buddy,,either two of the 5 under you go on a run and that gap will be gone by the end of march deff mid April and then you would struggle when the pressure really gets put on 2 of the bottom 5 win and you lose it is a different ball game and after what i saw Sat it would not surprise me one bit,,very close call for me.

Trig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

Trig wrote:No dream on buddy,,either two of the 5 under you go on a run and that gap will be gone by the end of march deff mid April and then you would struggle when the pressure really gets put on 2 of the bottom 5 win and you lose it is a different ball game and after what i saw Sat it would not surprise me one bit,,very close call for me.

But to go down we need 3 teams from the bottom 5 to win 3 games for that gap to go by the end of March. Not going to happen. Going down will be 3 from 5.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 am

Yep, they aint all going to start picking up points any quicker then we are.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 am

I agree we are fairly safe. I expected 10th-12th though this season. If we finish up where we are are it's pretty grim.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Ya of course i do agree with all you say,and for sure i wouldnt put a bean on you being relegated,,but it will be very interesting to look again at the table say first week in April,and dont think i am here for a barny because i am not,,but i can honestly say that i saw the worst Villa team i have ever seen play on Sat and that in truth highlights for me how bad we are,,not picking so dont jump on me,,if you dont join the rele scrap i would not expect you to finish any higher than you are now..

Trig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Don't think anyone would jump on that statement Trig, we have watched us all season, we are dreadful under Mctwat face.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:40 pm

villainies wrote:I agree we are fairly safe. I expected 10th-12th though this season. If we finish up where we are are it's pretty grim.

Dont worry as you've mentioned before the 'messiah' will have us fighting for Europe next season with his 6-3-1 formation Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:51 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:I agree we are fairly safe. I expected 10th-12th though this season. If we finish up where we are are it's pretty grim.

Dont worry as you've mentioned before the 'messiah' will have us fighting for Europe next season with his 6-3-1 formation Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bit attacking for McCleish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 pm

What all the fans around me thought was the simularities to Brum last season..1-0 up and its time wasting ,,players roll over everytime they get touched,,the goali takes an eternity to take a goal kick,,we all agreed we have never seen that in a Villa side before..it all comes from McLiesh, it has to because Brum did exactly the same last season,,and they were pityfull to watch..

Trig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:14 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

That 1 at the back might leave you exposed a bit. Very Happy

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top