v Arsenal

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:59 pm

I'd like to think we can get a result here on Saturday. I want to see us really press the gooners from word go. Get right in their faces, make them work really hard to get the ball and make sure they don't have too much time and space. I think we need to let them know early doors we're up for it. Someone needs to get stuck right into RvP, give him a clatter after his assault on Carlos last time. A couple of bangs early on and Carlos will have him in his back pocket all afternoon.

1-1

cheers UTV
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:14 pm

2-0 Arsenal.
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:28 pm

They're in form and we're shit. Arsenal victory
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jpr60 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Villa usually do well against The Arsenal but right now I think you'll be up against a team that is prepared to fight across the park for ninety minutes.
I'm not sure what sort of team we'll have out - I suspect that The Ox might start given that he didn't see any action at Everton and that there'll more than likely be some tired legs from the Wednesday game. I was apprehensive about the match at Everton but we got the three points, I have to say I'd expect Arsenal to win this time so who knows what might happen.
If Villa arrive with a defensive attitude that many suppose is a precondition of any McLeish team it could turn out to be a turgid affair - it wouldn't be the first bus that has parked at The Grove in recent times - and the question will be whether we have the means to break through and open the game up.
It's football, anything can happen - may the best team win, eh?!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Villa didnt turn up just to defend in the cup game at Arsenal did they?

I expect us to give them a game, but lose. Just hope we actually turn up and try to play the game, like we did in the cup. Not like we did at Spuds and at home to Man City and Liverpool. Would be great to see the young lads go there without fear and go at them
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Que sera sera. We'll know on the day. Incidentally is Cuellar a former wrestler? Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 am

Hopefully Van persie will realise it is a man's game when Carlos exacts revenge for that cowardly elbow he threw in his face.I'm sure eagle eyed Arsene will see it though. Rolling Eyes
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 am

QBVILLA wrote:Hopefully Van persie will realise it is a man's game when Carlos exacts revenge for that cowardly elbow he threw in his face.I'm sure eagle eyed Arsene will see it though. Rolling Eyes

Do you mean revenge for the elbow Van Persie used exacting revenge for the wrestling Cuellar does throughout every game. Cuellar is a pussy!!!

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 am

A man goes toe to toe, eye to eye.RVP, great player, massive coward.Unfortunate.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:58 am

Hopefully Carlos will extract revenge without resorting to the snidey tactics employed by Van Persie. No way should the bloke have been on the pitch after that, another shite refereeing/lino decision going for the so called bigger teams
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:14 am

Carlos the Jackal Very Happy Very Happy Rolling Eyes

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:20 am

villanfromluton wrote:Hopefully Carlos will extract revenge without resorting to the snidey tactics employed by Van Persie. No way should the bloke have been on the pitch after that, another shite refereeing/lino decision going for the so called bigger teams

Will Cuellar be playing??? Shocked
Surely he's still in hospital !!!!
You mean he's out already?????
Or have you 'neo spuds' been making a mountain out of a mole hill?

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:52 am

So you think it is okay for someone to deliberately elbow an opponent so long as he escapes serious injury Shocked
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:58 am

villanfromluton wrote:So you think it is okay for someone to deliberately elbow an opponent so long as he escapes serious injury Shocked


We've had all this before. Stop bleating!!!!
It's a man's game. Remember?

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:09 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:So you think it is okay for someone to deliberately elbow an opponent so long as he escapes serious injury Shocked


We've had all this before. Stop bleating!!!!
It's a man's game. Remember?

Lets hope you remember that tomorrow if revenge is sought against your soon to be gone gooner Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jpr60 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:32 pm

"Robin van Persie, he scores when he wants" I'm told!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Lol, shock Villa win, 3-1.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:42 pm

jpr60 wrote:"Robin van Persie, he scores when he wants" I'm told!

He elbows when he wants as well,
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:"Robin van Persie, he scores when he wants" I'm told!

He elbows when he wants as well,

You big girls blouse. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Dont agree with serious foul play, that is all old boy. Seems certain people are quick to point out oppositions misdemeanours, yet ignore their own teams Wink
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Dont agree with serious foul play, that is all old boy. Seems certain people are quick to point out oppositions misdemeanours, yet ignore their own teams Wink

You've been looking in the mirror again. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Think most people on here would accept I am fair about my own teams and players failings, shame some others cant be the same about the indiscretions of their own players, yet whinge about all and sundry foul committed about their players.
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:00 am

villanfromluton wrote:Think most people on here would accept I am fair about my own teams and players failings, shame some others cant be the same about the indiscretions of their own players, yet whinge about all and sundry foul committed about their players.

Yes, it's a pity that some of us spot and decry a misdemeanour that has no physical consequence, yet dismiss tackles that have literally crippled players as being occupational hazards of a "man's game". Fair??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 am

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Think most people on here would accept I am fair about my own teams and players failings, shame some others cant be the same about the indiscretions of their own players, yet whinge about all and sundry foul committed about their players.

Yes, it's a pity that some of us spot and decry a misdemeanour that has no physical consequence, yet dismiss tackles that have literally crippled players as being occupational hazards of a "man's game". Fair??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

More luck than anything else with the vicious attack by RVP
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum