v Arsenal

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  Jay.P.A on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Huh
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:27 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:SHITTY performance, we're carrying too many passengers. I'm looking forward to the end of the season, clearing out a lot of shite and rebuilding.

You still happy for this clown to be doing our rebuilding Shocked

Definitely. Looking objectively at what he inherited I'm not suprised we're in the shit. Yes, NZog has been a disappointment but I think its his attitude not his ability thats called into question but just look at the rest of the midfield and back 4 options, its lower midtable stuff at best.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 am

Utter codswallop.You look at the squads above us, we've got stronger squads than the majority of them. Under performed massively.These players are good enough for 8th spot
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

QBVILLA wrote:Utter codswallop.You look at the squads above us, we've got stronger squads than the majority of them. Under performed massively.These players are good enough for 8th spot

You're over estimating the strength of this squad IMO, there are a couple of youngsters coming through but aren't ready yet but the midfield and back 4 are weak.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Under performed and tactics have been shocking at times
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:11 pm

We've got exactly the same points as last year with the Bolton game in hand with two of our top three players sold. Bent is out for the rest of the season so we probably won't finish like we did last year. What suprises me is how suprised Villa fans are by our position. The predictions of 7th/ 8th were way off IMO.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Villanies your off your head if you want this clown in charge of us.. have you not been seeing the dross that's being served up in a poor premier League compared to previous season..

Time to stop digging fella and just admit he is shite Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:33 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Villanies your off your head if you want this clown in charge of us.. have you not been seeing the dross that's being served up in a poor premier League compared to previous season..

Time to stop digging fella and just admit he is shite Very Happy

Its not good Ades but I don't think another new manager is the answer. We haven't got a good squad, 10th is about as much as we could hope for and TBH that is still possible if unlikely.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm seriously considering not even renewing my Season ticket for next year. Normally I use my annual bonus to pay for it, but I'm thinking I could do with just whacking that off my credit card and save me some interest and lowering repayments. The football is extremely stale and boring to watch, the worst I can remember.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'm seriously considering not even renewing my Season ticket for next year. Normally I use my annual bonus to pay for it, but I'm thinking I could do with just whacking that off my credit card and save me some interest and lowering repayments. The football is extremely stale and boring to watch, the worst I can remember.

You and RoT watch the most games, do you reckon its just AM or the players or both? I'm just not convinced a new manager is going to do all that much, and if we did give AM the boot who would we get in, its not a great offer at the moment.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:02 pm

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Villanies your off your head if you want this clown in charge of us.. have you not been seeing the dross that's being served up in a poor premier League compared to previous season..

Time to stop digging fella and just admit he is shite Very Happy

Its not good Ades but I don't think another new manager is the answer. We haven't got a good squad, 10th is about as much as we could hope for and TBH that is still possible if unlikely.

In the other thread you said that Newcastle have done on the cheap what we did with 120M.. basically they have brought very good players on the cheap..

Do you honestly think Mcminge can find good players for cheap fees and then get them to play good attacking football?
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:11 pm

villainies wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'm seriously considering not even renewing my Season ticket for next year. Normally I use my annual bonus to pay for it, but I'm thinking I could do with just whacking that off my credit card and save me some interest and lowering repayments. The football is extremely stale and boring to watch, the worst I can remember.

You and RoT watch the most games, do you reckon its just AM or the players or both? I'm just not convinced a new manager is going to do all that much, and if we did give AM the boot who would we get in, its not a great offer at the moment.

AM, most the team was also playing under MON, it wasn't boring the living crap out of me then.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Villanies your off your head if you want this clown in charge of us.. have you not been seeing the dross that's being served up in a poor premier League compared to previous season..

Time to stop digging fella and just admit he is shite Very Happy

Its not good Ades but I don't think another new manager is the answer. We haven't got a good squad, 10th is about as much as we could hope for and TBH that is still possible if unlikely.

In the other thread you said that Newcastle have done on the cheap what we did with 120M.. basically they have brought very good players on the cheap..

Do you honestly think Mcminge can find good players for cheap fees and then get them to play good attacking football?

You're asking me is AM as good a manager as Pardew and I would have to say yes as long as he is given time, support from the club and fans.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villainies wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'm seriously considering not even renewing my Season ticket for next year. Normally I use my annual bonus to pay for it, but I'm thinking I could do with just whacking that off my credit card and save me some interest and lowering repayments. The football is extremely stale and boring to watch, the worst I can remember.

You and RoT watch the most games, do you reckon its just AM or the players or both? I'm just not convinced a new manager is going to do all that much, and if we did give AM the boot who would we get in, its not a great offer at the moment.

AM, most the team was also playing under MON, it wasn't boring the living crap out of me then.

The good players were exciting but they've all been sold. Only Gabby is left that you could describe as an exciting player under MON.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 pm

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Villanies your off your head if you want this clown in charge of us.. have you not been seeing the dross that's being served up in a poor premier League compared to previous season..

Time to stop digging fella and just admit he is shite Very Happy

Its not good Ades but I don't think another new manager is the answer. We haven't got a good squad, 10th is about as much as we could hope for and TBH that is still possible if unlikely.

In the other thread you said that Newcastle have done on the cheap what we did with 120M.. basically they have brought very good players on the cheap..

Do you honestly think Mcminge can find good players for cheap fees and then get them to play good attacking football?

You're asking me is AM as good a manager as Pardew and I would have to say yes as long as he is given time, support from the club and fans.

What proof have you seen of him being a good premiership manager?
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:52 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Villanies your off your head if you want this clown in charge of us.. have you not been seeing the dross that's being served up in a poor premier League compared to previous season..

Time to stop digging fella and just admit he is shite Very Happy

Its not good Ades but I don't think another new manager is the answer. We haven't got a good squad, 10th is about as much as we could hope for and TBH that is still possible if unlikely.

In the other thread you said that Newcastle have done on the cheap what we did with 120M.. basically they have brought very good players on the cheap..

Do you honestly think Mcminge can find good players for cheap fees and then get them to play good attacking football?

You're asking me is AM as good a manager as Pardew and I would have to say yes as long as he is given time, support from the club and fans.

What proof have you seen of him being a good premiership manager?

well that's a bit daft innit? What had Pardew done before this season?
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Who's talking about Pardew.. your bringing him into the argument to justify Mcminge.. He's shite and lots of fans that go to Villa don't like what they say us play..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:14 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Who's talking about Pardew.. your bringing him into the argument to justify Mcminge.. He's shite and lots of fans that go to Villa don't like what they say us play..

OK 9th place (best finish in 50 years) and the League Cup for a true Championship quality outfit BCFC
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Getting a team to 9th but relegating them twice in three seasons is nothing to write home about.. he did win the Cup granted.. but for a Club that's won **** all for decades you would think the fans would hold him in high esteem.. seems strange a lot don't, don't you think?
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:05 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Getting a team to 9th but relegating them twice in three seasons is nothing to write home about.. he did win the Cup granted.. but for a Club that's won **** all for decades you would think the fans would hold him in high esteem.. seems strange a lot don't, don't you think?

I think the Birmingham fans get more and more keen of him by the day. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  Tilton on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Yep, he's doing a fine job over at B6.

You vilers are never happy. Never.



Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: v Arsenal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum