RELEGATION

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RELEGATION

Post  villainies on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Shocked Any chance we can get dragged in? Morale appears low and we have some tough fixtures coming up. The injuries aren't helping the situation. Bent and Dunne won't be back, sounds like Zog is out for a good few weeks. Just wonder if we don't pick anything up from the next 4 if we could be back in the sheeeite.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Nah we will be ok, aren't we still 8 points clear of the relegation zone? same as a few weeks ago, not enough of the shite below us will turn around to catch us up. Its a shite season though, board should be ashamed of their appointment.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Last week i'd have said no, but after recent results i'm not so sure. I think we need at least two more wins. The board, the manager and moreso the players should be thoroughly ashamed of this season. To be lagging behind clubs of the stature of swansea, albion and norwich with the resources at our disposal is disgraceful
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  villainies on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 pm

I thought we were fine but after the weekend I'm a bit concerned. If we don't get anything form Liverpool and Stoke a couple of those teams could be a bit too close for comfort.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  jak on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:44 pm

The players have got to up their work rate but they seemed to lack motivation and that has to come from the manager.
On Saturday they looked unsure of what their tactics actually were. Albrighton was away a couple of times and his body language said 'Oh! Feck! What am I doing up here'. There's no flow, if you know what I mean.
Also that fecking Heskey, he is running round like a chicken with it's head cut off. Useless!!!

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Two relegations in three seasons.. what did you expect from such a man.. we weren't exactly going to have a newcastle-esque season.. Tosspot Tosspot


Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  Jay.P.A on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 pm

We 7 points away from the precious 40 mark. It can be done, won't be done easily.

Fecking dreading the next couple of fixtures. Chelsea next.....that game is always a 50-50.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:46 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Two relegations in three seasons.. what did you expect from such a man.. we weren't exactly going to have a newcastle-esque season.. Tosspot Tosspot

Newcastle are doing what MON did but without spending £125million and offering silly salaries Suspect
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 pm

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Two relegations in three seasons.. what did you expect from such a man.. we weren't exactly going to have a newcastle-esque season.. Tosspot Tosspot

Newcastle are doing what MON did but without spending £125million and offering silly salaries Suspect

That's a good thing isnt it..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  villainies on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Two relegations in three seasons.. what did you expect from such a man.. we weren't exactly going to have a newcastle-esque season.. Tosspot Tosspot

Newcastle are doing what MON did but without spending £125million and offering silly salaries Suspect

That's a good thing isnt it..

It is. They are looking like they could get more points than we did after the mega spend. Which again suggests we got a bad deal with MON.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  villainies on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 pm

We're in a relegation battle now.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:05 pm

I still think we will be sound but we really are thin on the ground with experienced players. Need to beat Stoke at home.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:10 pm

We will just about stay up.. but what a depressing season its been..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:34 pm

What a depressing cnut you are as well Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Oh its Mr Chirpy lets give Mcminge a chance Tosspot
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Ades, I am prepared to give any manager a chance and have been honest in my views. I think McLeish is just like you, knows feck all
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:11 am

villanfromluton wrote:Ades, I am prepared to give any manager a chance and have been honest in my views. I think McLeish is just like you, knows feck all

That is very very harsh.. No
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  jak on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Ades, I am prepared to give any manager a chance and have been honest in my views. I think McLeish is just like you, knows feck all

That is very very harsh.. No

Very harsh indeed and totally out of order, even if it is true. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:47 am

A couple of pulls on the rowing machine and he think he is Sir Steve Redgrave in the making Rolling Eyes
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:37 am

A couple of pulls on the rowing machine? That's disgusting.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  jak on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:A couple of pulls on the rowing machine and he think he is Sir Steve Redgrave in the making Rolling Eyes

Be fair Ades, there's nothing else he can pull on. Rolling Eyes

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:21 pm

I dont need to do my own pulling Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  jak on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:28 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I dont need to do my own pulling Very Happy

So how did you get those hairs on your palm? Tosspot

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm

jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:A couple of pulls on the rowing machine and he think he is Sir Steve Redgrave in the making Rolling Eyes

Be fair Ades, there's nothing else he can pull on. Rolling Eyes

Yes, but in the GYM! For pity's sake?????
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  jak on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:A couple of pulls on the rowing machine and he think he is Sir Steve Redgrave in the making Rolling Eyes

Be fair Ades, there's nothing else he can pull on. Rolling Eyes

Yes, but in the GYM! For pity's sake?????

Can you REALLY imagine the pied piper in the gym? Unless, of course, they've got a canteen. Very Happy

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum