RELEGATION

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RELEGATION

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:03 pm

jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:A couple of pulls on the rowing machine and he think he is Sir Steve Redgrave in the making Rolling Eyes

Be fair Ades, there's nothing else he can pull on. Rolling Eyes

Yes, but in the GYM! For pity's sake?????

Can you REALLY imagine the pied piper in the gym? Unless, of course, they've got a canteen. Very Happy

He was telling me that the gym has put in a few vending machines.. coincidence?
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Is your missus out by any chance Ades, as know she dont let you on the laptop Very Happy
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Is your missus out by any chance Ades, as know she dont let you on the laptop Very Happy

WTF you on about Rolling Eyes

Going to cinema to watch The Devil Inside.. doubt you heard of it.. ask Craig thankfully he's not a boring fecker like you Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Not heard of it, sounds shite.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am

roadoftrinity wrote:I still think we will be sound but we really are thin on the ground with experienced players. Need to beat Stoke at home.

And the Bolton game is massive too. Our squad is just about as inexperienced as you can get, if we could pick from a full squad of fit players I'd be nervous until we'd got another 6 points but with we've got I'm starting to 'shit it' a bit.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 am

The Bolton game is the one we really need to win.Wolves are gone but the rest have all had a revival.Reckon a win against Bolton and draws against Stoke, Albion and Sunderland will see us safe.Desperate stuff.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 am

villainies wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:I still think we will be sound but we really are thin on the ground with experienced players. Need to beat Stoke at home.

And the Bolton game is massive too. Our squad is just about as inexperienced as you can get, if we could pick from a full squad of fit players I'd be nervous until we'd got another 6 points but with we've got I'm starting to 'shit it' a bit.

The kids didn't do to bad against an experienced Chelsea side the other day, they did well to fight back from 2-0. So I wouldn't mind seeing them have a go at a team like Bolton.

its a bit nervy but I don't think we will go down and I'm starting to not really care if we do or not, this has been the worst season in memory and the ginger twat in charge is to blame along with those who appointed him, they didn't listen to the fans who all saw this coming with him at the helm, while he is in charge its not the club I love, I might very well not renew next season or at the most I will probably move to a much cheaper area of the ground.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 am

Liverpool are all over the shop at the moment so I'd rather see us go all out for that and possibly fail than try and nick a draw.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villainies wrote:

The kids didn't do to bad against an experienced Chelsea side the other day, they did well to fight back from 2-0. So I wouldn't mind seeing them have a go at a team like Bolton.

its a bit nervy but I don't think we will go down and I'm starting to not really care if we do or not, this has been the worst season in memory and the ginger twat in charge is to blame along with those who appointed him, they didn't listen to the fans who all saw this coming with him at the helm, while he is in charge its not the club I love, I might very well not renew next season or at the most I will probably move to a much cheaper area of the ground.

Well said.
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 am

Chap who sat next to me for 9 years didn't renew this year, Lads behind me for the 10th season now said at the weekend that they have decided not to renew next year, they going to give it a year off and see what happens before then perhaps coming back in a cheaper part of the ground. He said it would be the first year he hasn't had a season ticket since 1988.

They have lost the most loyal of supporters yet still can't see the error of their ways. Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm

As you say been a horrific season.. i don't go more then 3-5 times a season really but untill this year hardly miss a live match and even when we are getting whooped still watch till the end.. but since Mcminge Tosspot has come in ive lost interest.. strange feeling.. the only saving grace would be if he got sacked.. can't stomach another season with him being in charge..

Randy and Faulkner ( what does he actually do ) have a lot to answer for as well..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 pm

I still think that you'll fluke a couple of wins and survive but the similarities between this season for you and last season for us are uncanny................

--------------------P-W-D-L--GD-PTS
15 Birmingham City..30 7 13 10 -12 34

15 Aston Villa.........30 7 12 11 -9 33

We went on a terrible run of form at precisely the wrong time and hardly picked up any points in our last 8 games, allowing teams below to catch and pass us.

If I was a viler I'd be shitting it.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:17 pm

If you was a viler, you would be a lucky fecker Embarassed
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Chap who sat next to me for 9 years didn't renew this year, Lads behind me for the 10th season now said at the weekend that they have decided not to renew next year, they going to give it a year off and see what happens before then perhaps coming back in a cheaper part of the ground. He said it would be the first year he hasn't had a season ticket since 1988.

They have lost the most loyal of supporters yet still can't see the error of their ways. Rolling Eyes

I'm not renewing next season after 10 years, mines nothing to do with McLeish, just bordem of football in general. I haven't been to the last couple of home games and I haven't missed it, and I certainly wont be making the trip to Villa Park to watch us play Stoke, however there no doubt a lot wont renew because of him, and the problem the club have is once fans stop getting a season ticket, it takes a hell of a lot to get them back. I dread to think what the attendences will be next season.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:If you was a viler, you would be a lucky fickle, deluded, arrogant, 12-toed sister fecker Embarassed

Fixed that for ya.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Tilton wrote:I still think that you'll fluke a couple of wins and survive but the similarities between this season for you and last season for us are uncanny................

We went on a terrible run of form at precisely the wrong time and hardly picked up any points in our last 8 games, allowing teams below to catch and pass us.

We are doing even worse the you lot were last season affraid

Thanks a lot Lerner Mad
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Tilton wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:If you was a noser, you would be a lucky fickle, deluded, arrogant, 12-toed sister fecker Embarassed

Fixed that for ya.

Returned with interest.
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Very Happy Thanks.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:23 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Tilton wrote:I still think that you'll fluke a couple of wins and survive but the similarities between this season for you and last season for us are uncanny................

We are doing even worse the you lot were last season affraid

Thanks a lot Lerner Mad

Yep, looks that way. The worrying thing was that McLeish didn't seem able to fire up the players even though we were sliding towards relegation. We managed to get just 1 point from our last 6 games. There were some truly awful displays in those last few games aswell. Obviously the players were to blame for the performances on the pitch but they just appeared unmotivated and you have to look to the manager for that.

I'm not saying the same will necessarily happen this season but those statistics are spookily similar.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Tilton wrote:

Yep, looks that way. The worrying thing was that McLeish didn't seem able to fire up the players even though we were sliding towards relegation. We managed to get just 1 point from our last 6 games. There were some truly awful displays in those last few games aswell. Obviously the players were to blame for the performances on the pitch but they just appeared unmotivated and you have to look to the manager for that.

I'm not saying the same will necessarily happen this season but those statistics are spookily similar.

Depends on how many points the other teams were on around Blues at the time as well.

Personally, I think we will be ok. Must be the shittest Premier League in years though.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Yeah, there does some to be a lot of shite in there this season. Wolves are this season's West Ham.

At this stage of the season last year there was a 2 point gap from Blues in 15th to the relegation places (plus we had a game in hand). You've got a 5 point gap (plus a game in hand). Could be a bit too close for comfort.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Tilton, you are a right bundle of fun, we already have Ades giving us all the doom and gloom, dont need you giving your words of wisdom as well . there again, you are an expert in relegation battles Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:50 am

Glad I could cheer you up.

I don't think you'll get relegated this season, unfortunately. Next season maybe.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 am

Tilton wrote:Yeah, there does some to be a lot of shite in there this season. Wolves are this season's West Ham.

At this stage of the season last year there was a 2 point gap from Blues in 15th to the relegation places (plus we had a game in hand). You've got a 5 point gap (plus a game in hand). Could be a bit too close for comfort.

I know Wolves are bad, but that is going a bit too far
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 am

You're probably right but you get the idea.

You should be grateful to Wolves and the other 4 teams below you for being so bad this season.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top