Lerner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lerner

Post  villainies on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:42 pm

What is he going to do? I'm sure he was prepared for this season to be a tough one but not as bad as this. Injuries haven't helped but that can't be used as an excuse. The financial statement the other week wasn't pretty but he must be loathed to pay off a 3rd manager in 2 seasons but can he afford not to? We're desperate for stability but will the supporters ever get fully behind AM? Attendances at home are low and will only fall next year if he stays, Lerner must be very aware of that.
For me timing would be everything, if he's decided to cut his losses I'd rather see it happen at the end of the season and give a new manager, time and money to start again. I think Lerner needs to be bold on this, the worst case would be let AM rebuild, it doesn't work and we get a new manager after a bad start to next season and we write that one off too.
I think Lerner has to work out if the fans dislike and/or lack of faith in AM's ability has passed the point of no return.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lerner

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 pm

I dont quite understand why you are not higher up the league. You have the players to do a lot better and the Ginger one seems to be a good manager based on past performance...
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I dont quite understand why you are not higher up the league. You have the players to do a lot better and the Ginger one seems to be a good manager based on past performance...

Stop taking the piss frenchie Sad
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:I dont quite understand why you are not higher up the league. You have the players to do a lot better and the Ginger one seems to be a good manager based on past performance...

Stop taking the piss frenchie Sad

Sorry.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyway you have to be better than that Scouse shower.... Did you see that dive yesterday????
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:40 pm

villainies wrote:What is he going to do? I'm sure he was prepared for this season to be a tough one but not as bad as this. Injuries haven't helped but that can't be used as an excuse. The financial statement the other week wasn't pretty but he must be loathed to pay off a 3rd manager in 2 seasons but can he afford not to? We're desperate for stability but will the supporters ever get fully behind AM? Attendances at home are low and will only fall next year if he stays, Lerner must be very aware of that.
For me timing would be everything, if he's decided to cut his losses I'd rather see it happen at the end of the season and give a new manager, time and money to start again. I think Lerner needs to be bold on this, the worst case would be let AM rebuild, it doesn't work and we get a new manager after a bad start to next season and we write that one off too.
I think Lerner has to work out if the fans dislike and/or lack of faith in AM's ability has passed the point of no return.

Going by his past record..

Giving a manager full reign and not checking what he's upto.. employing a clueless twat as CEO.. followed by Houllier and then topped up by appointing a manager that was hated from day one and all fans knew that he would have us in the mire!

All points to Steve Bruce will be our new manager affraid
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm

I think, provided you don't get relegated, you're gonna have to get used to Ginger for a while to come.
Lerner, or those advising him, obviously don't give a toss what the fans think. Despite the obvious outrage he appointed McLeish and he/they will stick by him. Get used to it. Wink

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:What is he going to do? I'm sure he was prepared for this season to be a tough one but not as bad as this. Injuries haven't helped but that can't be used as an excuse. The financial statement the other week wasn't pretty but he must be loathed to pay off a 3rd manager in 2 seasons but can he afford not to? We're desperate for stability but will the supporters ever get fully behind AM? Attendances at home are low and will only fall next year if he stays, Lerner must be very aware of that.

Going by his past record..

Giving a manager full reign and not checking what he's upto.. employing a clueless twat as CEO.. followed by Houllier and then topped up by appointing a manager that was hated from day one and all fans knew that he would have us in the mire!

All points to Steve Bruce will be our new manager affraid

Sorry Ades but.............. Bedsy hey i will give you Terry Connor if it will help you out? The guys got talent Mad
Bully 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top