cheerio

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 am

I will be very surprised if he is still in charge next season, McLeish will point to the fact that we were 9th at the turn of the year when we started to pick up injuries, and around 12th when Bent got injured and not far off 8th, which worries me slightly that Lerner will give him the benefit of the doubt as it just can't go on with McLeish in charge next season.

Lerner made a mistake appointing him, it hasn't worked out now we should get rid and get a manager in that wants to play a bit of football.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 am

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:WBA (a)
SPURS (h)
Norwich (a)

I can see us getting NOTHING from all three..

Wigan still have Wolves to play at home.. Bolton have West Brom at home and QPR have Stoke at home..

I still think we might sneak it and stay up.. but we are in big big trouble..

Villanies you still want this guy to re build us?

QB Houllier is fucking Kelly Brook compared to Mcminge in that analogy..



Are you suffering from amnesia? It took until the 37th game of last season to get safe and if you can't remember McAllister was in charge by then.Houllier was fcuking awful and so is McMinge, you are talking shite. Violin

Are you off your head.. Houllier is a much better manager then this clueless twat.. i think besides your good self most Villa fans on here would say under Houllier we would be in top ten this season.. he would've brought better players and got rid of the shit defenders we have..

We would be nowhere near the critical situation we are in now..

Let's face it.. we are relying on the likes of QPR and Bolton to lose games and save us..

Randy should sack him today.. it would give the Club the fans a big lift to try and muster something from the three games left..


Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 am

Villa passing Villa's accuracy last night, 56%, second worst of any team all season, only Stoke were worse in a game which was against Chelsea.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 am

In their defence ROT, there were plenty of occassions in the first half where it looked a decent pass then skidded on the surface, but still woeful accuracy.
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Tilton on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 am

villanfromluton wrote:In their defence ROT, there were plenty of occassions in the first half where it looked a decent pass then skidded on the surface, but still woeful accuracy.

Yep, blame the pitch Laughing


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:WBA (a)
SPURS (h)
Norwich (a)

I can see us getting NOTHING from all three..

Wigan still have Wolves to play at home.. Bolton have West Brom at home and QPR have Stoke at home..

I still think we might sneak it and stay up.. but we are in big big trouble..

Villanies you still want this guy to re build us?

QB Houllier is fucking Kelly Brook compared to Mcminge in that analogy..



Are you suffering from amnesia? It took until the 37th game of last season to get safe and if you can't remember McAllister was in charge by then.Houllier was fcuking awful and so is McMinge, you are talking shite. Violin

Are you off your head.. Houllier is a much better manager then this clueless twat.. i think besides your good self most Villa fans on here would say under Houllier we would be in top ten this season.. he would've brought better players and got rid of the shit defenders we have..

We would be nowhere near the critical situation we are in now..

Let's face it.. we are relying on the likes of QPR and Bolton to lose games and save us..

Randy should sack him today.. it would give the Club the fans a big lift to try and muster something from the three games left..


Fact 1.When Houllier took ill last season we were right in the relegation mix.Under McAllister we picked up 11 points from our last 5 games to secure survival.
Fact2. Last season we also had Downing and Young who were responsible for scoring 15-17 goals between them and setting up the majority of Bent's 9 goals.

Your hatred of McLeish is clouding your judgement.Yes he's shit, but to say Houllier would have done anything other than shit is utter bollocks.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Tilton on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 am

You seem a bit pissed off, lads. What's up? Laughing

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 am

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:WBA (a)
SPURS (h)
Norwich (a)

I can see us getting NOTHING from all three..

Wigan still have Wolves to play at home.. Bolton have West Brom at home and QPR have Stoke at home..

I still think we might sneak it and stay up.. but we are in big big trouble..

Villanies you still want this guy to re build us?

QB Houllier is fucking Kelly Brook compared to Mcminge in that analogy..



Are you suffering from amnesia? It took until the 37th game of last season to get safe and if you can't remember McAllister was in charge by then.Houllier was fcuking awful and so is McMinge, you are talking shite. Violin

Are you off your head.. Houllier is a much better manager then this clueless twat.. i think besides your good self most Villa fans on here would say under Houllier we would be in top ten this season.. he would've brought better players and got rid of the shit defenders we have..

We would be nowhere near the critical situation we are in now..

Let's face it.. we are relying on the likes of QPR and Bolton to lose games and save us..

Randy should sack him today.. it would give the Club the fans a big lift to try and muster something from the three games left..


Fact 1.When Houllier took ill last season we were right in the relegation mix.Under McAllister we picked up 11 points from our last 5 games to secure survival.
Fact2. Last season we also had Downing and Young who were responsible for scoring 15-17 goals between them and setting up the majority of Bent's 9 goals.

Your hatred of McLeish is clouding your judgement.Yes he's shit, but to say Houllier would have done anything other than shit is utter bollocks.

We shall agree to disagree..

But yes i hate Mcliesh.. and do you blame me? rather take your dog for a 10mile walk in this weather then have that fool around.. unless it's to his house for the Dog to maul him Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 am

We shall agree that i'm right bounce
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 am

MrMagoo wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Link Magoo? I tried to find that earlier but couldn't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm


I've got QPR and Blackburn joining Wolves with us staying up on goal difference in 17th.I've based this on an optimistic 1-1 at Norwich Mad
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 am

You'll be fine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:15 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:You'll be fine.

Now you've said that i'm off down Ladbrokes to lump on us to get relegated Mad
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:You'll be fine.

Now you've said that i'm off down Ladbrokes to lump on us to get relegated Mad

Very Happy
Two points off the 3 fixtures you've got left will be enough. Spurs are in shocking form, and Norwich/WBA have nothing left to play for. You'll be fine. You'll finish 17th though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Tilton on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am

Compare the tables at the same stage last season with this season

Season 2010/2011

Blues........... 15 35 39
Blackburn..... 16 35 38
Blackpool..... 17 35 35
Wigan......... 18 35 35
Wolves........ 19 35 34
West Ham.... 20 35 32

Season 2011/2012

viler.............15 35 36
QPR............ 16 35 34
Wigan......... 17 35 34
Bolton.........18 34 33
Blackburn.....19 35 32
Wolves........20 35 23


We managed to get relegated from a stronger position than viler. Anything's possible with McLeish.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 am

Tilton wrote:Compare the tables at the same stage last season with this season

Season 2010/2011

Blues........... 15 35 39
Blackburn..... 16 35 38
Blackpool..... 17 35 35
Wigan......... 18 35 35
Wolves........ 19 35 34
West Ham.... 20 35 32

Season 2011/2012

viler.............15 35 36
QPR............ 16 35 34
Wigan......... 17 35 34
Bolton.........18 34 33
Blackburn.....19 35 32
Wolves........20 35 23


We managed to get relegated from a stronger position than viler. Anything's possible with McLeish.

I bet three wins in a row isnt!
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:39 am

I've got us as relegated

Don't think we will pick up another point, Qpr and Wigan will both pick up one more home win each taking them above us, Bolton will also win one of their last 4 and just require a single draw out of the other 3.

We will finish 18 I'm coming to terms with it, and whacked £11.05 (my skybet balance) on us going down at 5/1 I'll atleast be able to get out my face when it happens.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Tilton on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Did you go last night? A bloke who works for me went and he said that the booing was the loudest sound heard at vile park in a long, long time.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Truely depressing stuff. I'm usually an optimist but even I can't put a positive spin on this.

  • 7 wins in in 35 games,
  • Worst home record ever in our history,
  • Only 1 victory this year,
  • Dropped 20 points this season from winning positions,
  • Negative tactics and poor decisions,
  • The players don't know what to do with the ball, and they don't even look like they want to even have the ball incase they make a mistake.
  • No confidence within the team what so ever
  • Haven't scored from a corner in 364 attemps, but conceed most of the time when the opposition has one.


Fecking terrible.

A lot of fans will not renew their ST's next season with AML in charge. Good thing Randy was there at the match yesterday, and heard/saw all the hostility. Do the right thing RL, sack McLeish. Granted, half the fans hated him because he was the manager of blues, but half hated him because he is a shit manager. He's heading for a third relagation within 4 season. Totally unacceptable.

AND - on top of that.....he is the 20th highest paid manager in the world scratch
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 27
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Tilton wrote:Did you go last night? A bloke who works for me went and he said that the booing was the loudest sound heard at vile park in a long, long time.

Yes I went, I don't think it was the worst I have heard though, people have short memories.

o'dreary got just as much abuse if not more, and under Graham Taylor in 03 when we finished 16th I remember 13,000 holtenders all banging their chairs and booing which was a deafening noise as we lost some games, and booing all through his address on the PA system at the last game of the season.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Tilton on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Maybe it was just around where he was sat then.

Why wasn't the booing that bad do you reckon? I thought you lot weren't too keen on McLeish and I know how you vilers like a good boo.




Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  spirit on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 pm

i have us going down 3rd bottom gaining no more points, i have qpr and wigan on 37 points, so a draw or preferablly a win from our last three games should make us safe, all three games are winnable, so you have to believe we can still stay up, our best chance is probably against the baggies, but like most on here i agree McLeish has to go, he has done more damage to the city of birminham than the luftwaffe ever managed, awful season, will only be more of the same if he is still manager next season

spirit

Posts : 366
Join date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:49 pm

spirit wrote:i have us going down 3rd bottom gaining no more points, i have qpr and wigan on 37 points, so a draw or preferablly a win from our last three games should make us safe, all three games are winnable, so you have to believe we can still stay up, our best chance is probably against the baggies, but like most on here i agree McLeish has to go, he has done more damage to the city of birminham than the luftwaffe ever managed, awful season, will only be more of the same if he is still manager next season

7 wins in 35 games, 1 win this year, how on earth are all 3 winnable, Mcleish couldn't manager a win against any of them if his own life depended on it.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  spirit on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

i don`t think for a minute that we will win all three, but away to the baggies has to be classed as winnable, they are safe, only local pride to play for, spurs have`nt won an away game this year, again winnable, and norwich away, again they are safe, they are one of the promoted teams who we would expect to have a chance against, believe me, i am worried about relegation, i think blackburn are more or less down, we need one good display from three games, not impossible even with McLeish at the helm

spirit

Posts : 366
Join date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:20 pm

To be honest, we could have easily been at least 2 goals up at half time against Bolton. Just needed a little bit more luck.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Tilton on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:29 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:To be honest, we could have easily been at least 2 goals up at half time against Bolton. Just needed a little bit more luck.

You had enough luck against Sunderland with their goal that was ruled out. Don't be greedy.


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cheerio

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum