Relegation..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relegation..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm

After the weekends results are we virtually safe?

Blackburn are six points behind us so need to win both there games and turn a massive goal difference around.. so cant see them finishing above us..

QPR are three behind and have Stoke (h) Man City (a) with a far worse goal difference.. so again cant see them finishing above us.. unless they get points of Man City which i doubt very much..

Bolton have Spurs (a) West Brom (h) Stoke (a).. i suppose they could finish above us but would need min 4 points..

Wigan with Blackburn (a) and wolves (h) will most likely survive..

So even if we fail to pick up another point i can't see us going down unless a freak set of results occur.. Blackburn are gone and QPR look likeliest to join them

Oh and Mcliesh will be gone inside two week cheers
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Relegation..

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Yeah, I would agree with that, hopefully Stoke will do us a favour and beat QPR so we have had a stress free last day of the season, as I don't fancy us to get anything from Spurs. Blackburn are gone.

Hopefully McLeish will be gone, I also think Lerner should show strong leadership and get rid of Paul Falkner, since he came in as CEO, MON left, and we have employeed Houllier and McLeish.

Fresh start next season and hopefully with a new manager some fresh hope.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Could do with Spuds turning over Bolton and really I think think we need another point to be safe. I have a feeling we'll still be in the shite on the last day but will survive.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 pm

I think that we're safe now. I'll go along with QPR and Blackburn to drop. Reckon it'll finish:

15. Wigan
16. Villa
17. Bolton

I'd be surprised if Wigan don't get at least four points from their last two and i think Bolton will beat the albion. I think we'll get dicked against Spurs and pick up a point at norwich
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 pm

No way would I count us as safe.....yet. We have McLeish in charge, anything can happen. Too many different factors. Until it's mathemtically impossible, I'll always be nervous.

We were lucky that the results went our way AGAIN this weekend.

We've got Spurs next, who seem to have turned around thier form against Blackburn (Yes, Blackburn were complete shite yesterday, but that result must have boosted Spurs) and they still want to confirm that CL spot. We cannot conceed too many goals. I'm expecting a defeat, hopefully a 1-0 or 2-0 because we need to keep up our goal difference compared to the other teams - incase it goes down to goal difference on the last day.

Harry will most probably be pissed off about the England job, and will probably tell his team to send out a messege to everyone by killing us.

Then we have Norwich on the last day, they're safe so maybe we could sneak a win or a draw there.

Bolton's still got 3 games left. Spurs(H, this wednesday), West Brom (H) and Stoke (A) The last 2 for Bolton are winnable for them.

QPR's got Stoke (A) and Man City (H), they might be able to get a result against Stoke, and who knows what will happen on the last day, Man City might have already won/lost the title by then.

Blackburn have Wigan (H) and Chelsea (A). Think Blackburn are as good as gone to be honest.

And all of a sudden Wigan have turned into Barcelona and have started pulling results of the bag.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top