FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri May 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Your wind ups are shite.. bring back Ringo cheers

Yup i must admit that was as good as watching vfl being a linesman

Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  villanfromluton on Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm

At least I know the rules thicko, and as for being a wind up, the only person who got co was you dopey bollox Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  jak on Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Well at least the much maligned Alex now has some others to take some attention off of him.

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  villainies on Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 am

Feckin dickheads. AM's statement was interesting, think this squad of players don't give a shit about the club at all. Take the money and that's ya lot.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  jak on Sat May 05, 2012 8:35 am

villainies wrote:Feckin dickheads. AM's statement was interesting, think this squad of players don't give a shit about the club at all. Take the money and that's ya lot.

Yes it's a sad world where loyalty is so badly lacking.

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Reddi! on Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:And to think these idiots are profesional football players, Collins is just a piss head , his carear has gone right down the shitter since leaving wh...thank god wh sold him...as for the others...tut tut tut

If your a footballer does that mean you can't go out.. if someone said that a guy who washes cars isnt allowed to go to a bar.. what would you think?

Of course they could've waited till we are safe from relegation but there humans with shit loads of money who once in a while want to go out..

I think the question would be .. If a guy washes cars insn't allowed to receive a blowy.... Very Happy
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:And to think these idiots are profesional football players, Collins is just a piss head , his carear has gone right down the shitter since leaving wh...thank god wh sold him...as for the others...tut tut tut


Ha ha ha
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:And to think these idiots are profesional football players, Collins is just a piss head , his carear has gone right down the shitter since leaving wh...thank god wh sold him...as for the others...tut tut tut

Yeh finishing 6th and playing in europe, League cup final, FA cup semi final, where as he could of had the honour of being relegated with the hammers Laughing


feckiing nob wh sold him because of his drinking issues

Beautiful
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:And to think these idiots are profesional football players, Collins is just a piss head , his carear has gone right down the shitter since leaving wh...thank god wh sold him...as for the others...tut tut tut

Yeh finishing 6th and playing in europe, League cup final, FA cup semi final, where as he could of had the honour of being relegated with the hammers Laughing

Brilliant Laughing


not really he was a renown piss head at wh,,,twas the reason wh sold him oh and not to forget you fickle bunch of Tosspot it was not that long ago you (sum ) where lagging the tnuc of saying how shite he was,,,,know all of a sudden he's world beater,,,fickle yams


Every time.... Very Happy
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Good man QB, not like Marky boy to make an ar5e of himself Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:And to think these idiots are profesional football players, Collins is just a piss head , his carear has gone right down the shitter since leaving wh...thank god wh sold him...as for the others...tut tut tut

Yeh finishing 6th and playing in europe, League cup final, FA cup semi final, where as he could of had the honour of being relegated with the hammers Laughing

Brilliant Laughing


not really he was a renown piss head at wh,,,twas the reason wh sold him oh and not to forget you fickle bunch of Tosspot it was not that long ago you (sum ) where lagging the tnuc of saying how shite he was,,,,know all of a sudden he's world beater,,,fickle yams


Every time.... Very Happy

you really are a prized asshole...i dont want him at wh at all,,,i cant help it that Sam has brought him i just support the club...where as you will always be a fuking wanker Tosspot Tosspot Pick nose

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Good man QB, not like Marky boy to make an ar5e of himself Very Happy


trust me if i had my way he wud not be a hammer,,,but seeing as i dont own the club, nor pat the wages....not a lot i can do is it...trust you and the bounemouth gay pride asshole to chip in

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Good man QB, not like Marky boy to make an ar5e of himself Very Happy


trust me if i had my way he wud not be a hammer,,,but seeing as i dont own the club, nor pat the wages....not a lot i can do is it...trust you and the bounemouth gay pride asshole to chip in

why do you want to pat the wages?
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Good man QB, not like Marky boy to make an ar5e of himself Very Happy


trust me if i had my way he wud not be a hammer,,,but seeing as i dont own the club, nor pat the wages....not a lot i can do is it...trust you and the bounemouth gay pride asshole to chip in

why do you want to pat the wages?


dont be a cock all ya life take a fecking day off...iam obviously the one on here that does the most typo's.....anyway u 2 cock sukers...can do one

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm

In all the years we've been on here you've been the most prolific foot in mouth champion. Quite an achievement when Gonzo is about
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm

QBVILLA wrote:In all the years we've been on here you've been the most prolific foot in mouth champion. Quite an achievement when Gonzo is about


I speak as i see it...if you would have told me when i posted that, we would re sign him i would have said you was on drugs.....it's just sheer coinsidence thats all nothing more....like i have said people are aloowed to change their minds,,,,,i cant help it that yr just a fecking nob head with time to waste and bump posts up to make yr self feel good as per fecking normal...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 pm

cheers cheers
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Very Happy brilliant
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 pm

QBVILLA wrote: Very Happy brilliant
Sleep Sleep Sleep


go and walk your dog you lazy tnuc

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Good man QB, not like Marky boy to make an ar5e of himself Very Happy


trust me if i had my way he wud not be a hammer,,,but seeing as i dont own the club, nor pat the wages....not a lot i can do is it...trust you and the bounemouth gay pride asshole to chip in

why do you want to pat the wages?


dont be a cock all ya life take a fecking day off...iam obviously the one on here that does the most typo's.....anyway u 2 cock sukers...can do one

you wouldnt know what a cock suker is
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
QBVILLA wrote: Very Happy brilliant
Sleep Sleep Sleep


go and walk your dog you lazy tnuc


Dan's day:

5am Got up

6am -2pm work

3pm- 5pm Fetch kids from Grandparents and prep roast pork dinner. Tidy up and two loads of washing.

5:30pm fetch wife from work, come home and resume cooking.

6:30pm Eat tea

7pm- 8pm walk dog approx 3.5 mile

8:10-8:11pm Research Jwned for a post that makes a cnut out of Marky boy

8:12pm Lay bait and sit back and relax



Mark's day

8am
Scratch bollocks in bed

10am
Scratch bollocks on sofa

10:30- present xbox live with 12yr olds whilst maintaining regular bollock scratching
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
QBVILLA wrote: Very Happy brilliant
Sleep Sleep Sleep


go and walk your dog you lazy tnuc


Dan's day:

5am Got up

6am -2pm work

3pm- 5pm Fetch kids from Grandparents and prep roast pork dinner. Tidy up and two loads of washing.

5:30pm fetch wife from work, come home and resume cooking.

6:30pm Eat tea

7pm- 8pm walk dog approx 3.5 mile

8:10-8:11pm Research Jwned for a post that makes a cnut out of Marky boy

8:12pm Lay bait and sit back and relax



Mark's day

8am
Scratch bollocks in bed

10am
Scratch bollocks on sofa

10:30- present xbox live with 12yr olds whilst maintaining regular bollock scratching

It took you a whole minute?????????? Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  QBVILLA on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm a slow reader
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

You must be missing the school run QB Wink
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Bedshammer on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Very Happy
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum