Phew!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue May 08, 2012 11:03 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:All down to Mcliesh.. same squad minus two wingers finished 9th last season..

Thanks for confirming it conk man Very Happy

Oh by the way.. Bent has 10 goals himself this season clown

You mean your two best players who you sold and didn't replace..............

Alright then, 15 goals between your entire strike force. That is one hell of a quality attack there. Very Happy

Get your facts right. Our strikers have scored 19 goals this season.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  villainies on Tue May 08, 2012 11:04 am

Bent has missed 11 games so far, we've drawn 6 of those and Petrov has been out at a crucial part of the season. The squad minus those two players is relegation standard. Petrov won't be back, hopefully Bent will stay but we need players in or we'll be relegation fodder again next season.
We got 48 points last year, I certainly didn't expect more than that.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 11:27 am

Jay.P.A wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:All down to Mcliesh.. same squad minus two wingers finished 9th last season..

Thanks for confirming it conk man Very Happy

Oh by the way.. Bent has 10 goals himself this season clown

You mean your two best players who you sold and didn't replace..............

Alright then, 15 goals between your entire strike force. That is one hell of a quality attack there. Very Happy

Get your facts right. Our strikers have scored 19 goals this season.

Sorry, was that meant to help Ade's argument? Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue May 08, 2012 11:32 am

With speculation about a director of football coming in, namely Damien Comolli, we could get some good players.

What we need is;

A goalie (Guzan's going)
A new left back (to relegate Warnock to the bench/no idea how Edna Stevens is)
A new central defender (to replace Carlos Cuéllar and challenge Collins and Dunne, if they're not sold)

A central midfielder, (should have got Diarra, but hopefully with Makoun and Delph coming back, it will seem like 2 signings)
and at least one new winger. (We got Brett Holman coming in, decent enough player with a high workrate)

There's quite a few good targets out there if RL pushes the boat a bit.

We'll be linked with the usuals, Jarvis/Kightly from Wolves, Sinclair from Swansea etc.

If Bent leaves, I'd want us to try and get Defoe. We were heavily linked with him in November. Proven goal scorer, and Spurs aren't going to give him a new contract when his runs out.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 08, 2012 11:47 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:All down to Mcliesh.. same squad minus two wingers finished 9th last season..

Thanks for confirming it conk man Very Happy

Oh by the way.. Bent has 10 goals himself this season clown

You mean your two best players who you sold and didn't replace..............

Alright then, 15 goals between your entire strike force. That is one hell of a quality attack there. Very Happy

Get your facts right. Our strikers have scored 19 goals this season.

Sorry, was that meant to help Ade's argument? Very Happy

Actually it was dipshit.. our squad is a mid table squad.. any stat you roll off just goes to show how piss poor Mcliesh is..

Anyway as you say its deluded to say mid table Rolling Eyes
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 12:04 pm

So it's McCleish's fault he got lumbered with a strikeforce containing the prolific Agbonlahor and that well known poacher Emile Heskey after Bent's injury (also McCleish's fault, I assume)
Face it, he's a crap manager in charge of a shite squad. Lucky for your lot Wolves and Blackburn are clubs destroying themselves or you'd be in big shit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:So it's McCleish's fault he got lumbered with a strikeforce containing the prolific Agbonlahor and that well known poacher Emile Heskey after Bent's injury (also McCleish's fault, I assume)
Face it, he's a crap manager in charge of a shite squad. Lucky for your lot Wolves and Blackburn are clubs destroying themselves or you'd be in big shit.

Yes it is.. Gabby scored ten league goals every season.. N Zog scores league goals every season all of a sudden he can't.. Albrighton was great last season but has been shite this season..

Don't give me that crap that our squad is worse then 15 Prem teams..

This is as bad as it gets for us.. If this clown couldn't get us relegated.. no one else will Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 12:35 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:So it's McCleish's fault he got lumbered with a strikeforce containing the prolific Agbonlahor and that well known poacher Emile Heskey after Bent's injury (also McCleish's fault, I assume)
Face it, he's a crap manager in charge of a shite squad. Lucky for your lot Wolves and Blackburn are clubs destroying themselves or you'd be in big shit.

Yes it is.. Gabby scored ten league goals every season.. N Zog scores league goals every season all of a sudden he can't.. Albrighton was great last season but has been shite this season..

Don't give me that crap that our squad is worse then 15 Prem teams..

This is as bad as it gets for us.. If this clown couldn't get us relegated.. no one else will Very Happy

Exactly what I mean. McCleish is being used as a scapegoat for far bigger problems at Villa.

By the way, don't count your chickens yet. There's always next season. Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue May 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:So it's McCleish's fault he got lumbered with a strikeforce containing the prolific Agbonlahor and that well known poacher Emile Heskey after Bent's injury (also McCleish's fault, I assume)
Face it, he's a crap manager in charge of a shite squad. Lucky for your lot Wolves and Blackburn are clubs destroying themselves or you'd be in big shit.

BOLLOCKS. Even with a fully fit squad, McLeish's negative football was fucking us over. In the Bolton game, 7 defenders on the pitch with 3 recognised 'attacking' players.

Check the stats, they don't lie.

In the last 4 years, there have been games Gabby has destroyed some teams by HIMSELF. One bad season when he still manages to get some goals, despite being played as a left winger for half the season doesn't make him a shit player.

McLeish is a shit manager, in charge of a decent midtable squad, with the ability to easily finish in the top half of the table if invested in. But 2 relagations in 3 season with City, and somehow managed to make Rangers finish 3rd in an always 2 horse race in the SPL, shows that he is a shite manager.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue May 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Why are you all biting at a championship fan, his own predictions for his team and players in the past is enough to discount anything he ever has to say..

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  villainies on Tue May 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Someone just told me Eck has been sacked.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  villanfromluton on Tue May 08, 2012 2:00 pm

villainies wrote:Someone just told me Eck has been sacked.

Werent QB's mates wife who saw Barry Ferguson down Villa Park was it or the bloke who told we Moyes was in the bag
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue May 08, 2012 2:02 pm

villainies wrote:Someone just told me Eck has been sacked.

don't get my hopes up twat Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  villainies on Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:Someone just told me Eck has been sacked.

Werent QB's mates wife who saw Barry Ferguson down Villa Park was it or the bloke who told we Moyes was in the bag

the latter
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Tilton on Tue May 08, 2012 2:04 pm

How did the protest go? Did it work?

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Why are you all biting at a championship fan, his own predictions for his team and players in the past is enough to discount anything he ever has to say..

I'm sure this superb Villa squad will be absolutely fine next season. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm

villainies wrote:Someone just told me Eck has been sacked.

avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Why are you all biting at a championship fan, his own predictions for his team and players in the past is enough to discount anything he ever has to say..

I'm sure this superb Villa squad will be absolutely fine next season. Very Happy

Who said superb? I notice you ignored my post earlier, far easier to fabricate your own memory of everyone guaranteeing top 6th then actual predictions for this season.

Don't we normally do a predicted league table at the start of the season on this site, would be interesting to see just how many of us deluded fans had Villa in 6th Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm

It was Ades that bought up 6th, not me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:So it's McCleish's fault he got lumbered with a strikeforce containing the prolific Agbonlahor and that well known poacher Emile Heskey after Bent's injury (also McCleish's fault, I assume)
Face it, he's a crap manager in charge of a shite squad. Lucky for your lot Wolves and Blackburn are clubs destroying themselves or you'd be in big shit.

Yes it is.. Gabby scored ten league goals every season.. N Zog scores league goals every season all of a sudden he can't.. Albrighton was great last season but has been shite this season..

Don't give me that crap that our squad is worse then 15 Prem teams..

This is as bad as it gets for us.. If this clown couldn't get us relegated.. no one else will Very Happy

Exactly what I mean. McCleish is being used as a scapegoat for far bigger problems at Villa.

By the way, don't count your chickens yet. There's always next season. Wink

Been counting chickens since the start of the Prem.. still not hatched.. unlike some others cheers
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:It was Ades that bought up 6th, not me.

i Didnt bring it up in that context.. you said we are deluded.. i merely pointed out outside the big 6 the rest are shite and we should be a lot higher..

Nice try at trying to turn it around Lion

Still waiting to hear from you why we are the most deluded fans along with Spurs.. if anything your the most deluded bloke on here.. didn't you come in your pants with Eggy and his 5 year Champions League plan.. by the way how is that going Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Young and naive Ades, sodding Icelanders....
You Villa lot are still thinking you're a top 8 quality team despite a lot of evidence against it. That's definitely deluded. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Plenty of evidence seen over the seasons and more will surface once Ecks been kicked out Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Young and naive Ades, sodding Icelanders....
You Villa lot are still thinking you're a top 8 quality team despite a lot of evidence against it. That's definitely deluded. Very Happy

Thats what your Girlfriend will be saying in a decades times when people ask her what the feck she was doing with an ugly git like you Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 2:33 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Plenty of evidence seen over the seasons and more will surface once Ecks been kicked out Very Happy

Except you've sold any quality players you've had over the last couple of seasons and not had the money to replace them. Which is why you have a shit squad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Phew!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum