Martinez or Lambert?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which manager we gettin?

17% 17% 
[ 2 ]
83% 83% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  villainies on Tue May 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Mick McCarthy odds dropping like a stone!!!!!!!!!! affraid This must be a joke.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue May 15, 2012 2:48 pm

villainies wrote:Mick McCarthy odds dropping like a stone!!!!!!!!!! affraid This must be a joke.

He's still over 10/1 on Betfair.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  villainies on Tue May 15, 2012 2:52 pm

avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  Tilton on Tue May 15, 2012 2:53 pm

villainies wrote:And I think MON came 11th in his first season. We're back to the point where he started so hopefully this year the fans won't be talking about top 8 like some divvies were last year. I dpn't doubt we can return there but it will take a few seasons.


Eck has well and truly lowered your expectation levels, hasn't he?



Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 15, 2012 2:55 pm

villainies wrote:Mick McCarthy odds dropping like a stone!!!!!!!!!! affraid This must be a joke.

Talk Sport are saying that they've heard rumours we are after Mccarthy.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

That has to be bollox otherwise Sad Sad Mad Mad Sad Sad
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue May 15, 2012 2:56 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:Mick McCarthy odds dropping like a stone!!!!!!!!!! affraid This must be a joke.

Talk Sport are saying that they've heard rumours we are after Mccarthy.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

That has to be bollox otherwise Sad Sad Mad Mad Sad Sad

It's bollocks and that's why the odds have dropped. Someone is having a laugh. Shocked Shocked Shocked

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 15, 2012 2:57 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:Mick McCarthy odds dropping like a stone!!!!!!!!!! affraid This must be a joke.

Talk Sport are saying that they've heard rumours we are after Mccarthy.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

That has to be bollox otherwise Sad Sad Mad Mad Sad Sad

It's bollocks and that's why the odds have dropped. Someone is having a laugh. Shocked Shocked Shocked

At our expense Sad
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  Tilton on Tue May 15, 2012 2:58 pm

I told you it was going to be Mad Mick yesterday.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue May 15, 2012 2:59 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

At our expense Sad

It isn't at our expense, it's at the twats that have gone and backed McCarthy. There is so little money in the market, that a couple of bets make the odds drop dramatically with a bookie.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:00 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

At our expense Sad

It isn't at our expense, it's at the twats that have gone and backed McCarthy. There is so little money in the market, that a couple of bets make the odds drop dramatically with a bookie.

I know.. was jesting..

I dont think Lerner would be that stupid..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  villainies on Tue May 15, 2012 3:01 pm

it has to be bollox. I would literally tear up my prawn sarnie and throw it into Lerners face if he did that!
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  villanfromluton on Tue May 15, 2012 3:33 pm

villainies wrote:it has to be bollox. I would literally tear up my prawn sarnie and throw it into Lerners face if he did that!

ooooh, hark at her Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  villainies on Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm

avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  QBVILLA on Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Very Happy This is tremendous
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  villanfromluton on Tue May 15, 2012 8:49 pm

More chance of Ades and Villainies taking charge in a double act than McCarthy taking charge
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  Bully 9 on Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Blimey! I was only taking the piss earlier to Ades bout Super Mick............... Very Happy
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  jak on Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 am

I haven't slept all night worrying about what you've done to poor Alex. No

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 am

Don't worry Jak, he can take over from Wenger when he has had enough.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  Tilton on Wed May 16, 2012 12:18 pm


Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Tilton wrote:Faulkner spoke to Mad Mick last night, according to this...

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/05/16/mick-mccarthy-is-shock-villa-candidate/

Yep, Mick's agent phoned Mick and Faulkner told him to **** off.

More chance of Hughton staying at Blues than Mick becoming Villa manager.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  Tilton on Wed May 16, 2012 12:27 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Tilton wrote:Faulkner spoke to Mad Mick last night, according to this...

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/05/16/mick-mccarthy-is-shock-villa-candidate/

Yep, Mick's agent phoned Mick and Faulkner told him to **** off.

More chance of Hughton staying at Blues than Mick becoming Villa manager.

But it says that Faulkner spoke to Mick. No mention of an agent. I believe the newspaper.

Tilton

Posts : 1886
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  villainies on Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Tilton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Tilton wrote:Faulkner spoke to Mad Mick last night, according to this...

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/05/16/mick-mccarthy-is-shock-villa-candidate/

Yep, Mick's agent phoned Mick and Faulkner told him to **** off.

More chance of Hughton staying at Blues than Mick becoming Villa manager.

But it says that Faulkner spoke to Mick. No mention of an agent. I believe the newspaper.

There is no way mad mick is coming to the villa. Lerner cannot possibly be so stupid, he might as well shut the holte end for the season if he did that.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  villainies on Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Wonder if Lambert will bring Ruddy with him?
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed May 16, 2012 12:36 pm

villainies wrote:Wonder if Lambert will bring Ruddy with him?

Given has 4 years left on his contract so that is very unlikely

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martinez or Lambert?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum