Faulkner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faulkner

Post  villainies on Wed May 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Seems like Teflon Faulkner is going nowhere. In fact if anything it seems like Randy is right behind him. Extraordinary support for someone who has royally fecked us over and according to several people I know who have had dealings with him, hasn't got a scooby and is no way CEO material.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faulkner

Post  Tilton on Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 pm

I appreciate that you vilers are desperate to feel Randy's love after what he did to you last summer. I understand that you can't believe he would hurt you in the same way again and I know that you've threatened to walk out on him if he does.

Unfortunately, Randy doesn't give a flying feck and he doesn't appreciate you telling him how to run HIS club. Now stop whining and let Mr Faulkner get on with it.

Tilton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed May 16, 2012 12:58 pm

villainies wrote:Seems like Teflon Faulkner is going nowhere. In fact if anything it seems like Randy is right behind him. Extraordinary support for someone who has royally fecked us over and according to several people I know who have had dealings with him, hasn't got a scooby and is no way CEO material.

Doesn't mater though does it, as long as he appoints the right manager, that is the more important thing.

If the club gets this decision right, and the manager is successful, all is forgotten, get it wrong and they will be known as clowns.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Wed May 16, 2012 2:28 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:Seems like Teflon Faulkner is going nowhere. In fact if anything it seems like Randy is right behind him. Extraordinary support for someone who has royally fecked us over and according to several people I know who have had dealings with him, hasn't got a scooby and is no way CEO material.

Doesn't mater though does it, as long as he appoints the right manager, that is the more important thing.

If the club gets this decision right, and the manager is successful, all is forgotten, get it wrong and they will be known as clowns.

Crucial he appoints the right manager but equally crucial that the man at the top is leading the club in the right direction in all aspects. I don't think Teflon Faulkner is the man for that and we've got ground to make up.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed May 16, 2012 2:32 pm

He's done well with revenue and sponsorship deals this last year but he isn't the brightest when it comes to footballing decisions..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed May 16, 2012 2:33 pm

I agree that he has fucked up, but if we get the right manager, he seems to have been capable over the past couple of years to sign the players that the manager wants, and really, that's all I give a **** about. Get the right manager in and sign the players he wants.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Wed May 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Faulkner? Has he got a fish and chip shop in Kingsland Road, Hackney? Shocked

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content