Boss!

Go down

Boss!

Post  Bully 9 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 pm

How do i change my email address on here??
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  MrMagoo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm

pm me your new address and I will change it
avatar
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2009-05-24
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Magoo is God
So give him a pat
He changes ya email
And renames Marky, Sir Twat
He puts up with Reddi,
He humours Lutes
And on Sundays
He wears Lass's boots
Oh Beds, she loves him
She is his top fan
She sent him some pants
And nicknamed him He-Man
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 40
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  Bully 9 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm

MrMagoo wrote:pm me your new address and I will change it

Thank you Hugz
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  MrMagoo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Magoo is God
So give him a pat
He changes ya email
And renames Marky, Sir Twat
He puts up with Reddi,
He humours Lutes
And on Sundays
He wears Lass's boots
Oh Beds, she loves him
She is his top fan
She sent him some pants
And nicknamed him He-Man

Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2009-05-24
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  MrMagoo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
MrMagoo wrote:pm me your new address and I will change it

Thank you Hugz

Done
avatar
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2009-05-24
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:52 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Magoo is God
So give him a pat
He changes ya email
And renames Marky, Sir Twat
He puts up with Reddi,
He humours Lutes
And on Sundays
He wears Lass's boots
Oh Beds, she loves him
She is his top fan
She sent him some pants
And nicknamed him He-Man

Beds
I'd completely forgotten about He-Man and She-Ra, me and Janner had fun with that. Nice one, QB.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:00 pm

I tend to remember anything which has the ability to embarrass
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 40
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:02 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I tend to remember anything which has the ability to embarrass

You done good.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  jpr60 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I tend to remember anything which has the ability to embarrass


Like dwarves 'n that.

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:00 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I tend to remember anything which has the ability to embarrass


Like dwarves 'n that.

He wasn't embarrassed.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  jpr60 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I tend to remember anything which has the ability to embarrass


Like dwarves 'n that.

He wasn't embarrassed.


He feckin shoulda been! Very Happy

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I tend to remember anything which has the ability to embarrass

Obviously not then....u forgot the size of your todger Very Happy And before u ask,,,vfl told me

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Guilty as charged Marky boy. It can sometimes get a bit tough waiting for the wife to go through her pre shag stretching routine so she can accomodate my humungous shaft
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 40
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  jpr60 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:11 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Guilty as charged Marky boy. It can sometimes get a bit tough waiting for the wife to go through her pre shag stretching routine so she can accomodate my humungous shaft


Clap

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Very Happy
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  Bully 9 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:21 pm

and all because i had to change my email........... Laughing
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I tend to remember anything which has the ability to embarrass


Like dwarves 'n that.

He wasn't embarrassed.


He feckin shoulda been! Very Happy

Too fecking right he should have been Shocked
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum