Lambo

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:26 am

How much money will he have and where does he start? Karim and Lowton won't exactly be saving us from another relegation battle. Hell of a lot of work to do before the season kicks off.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:33 am

Lambert will get the team more organised, but reckon there will be a few more coming in as well. How do you know if the players we have brought in wont be better than what we have, I dont know them, but the moroccan got in Dutch league team of year and the Aussie was voted their player of the year, so might not be bad. Surely we have to give them a chance rather than write them off already
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 am

He will be bringing in a few more players yet.. A CB and LB for sure..

Also rumours are that he will give Clark a go at CB..

As for Karim and Lowton.. there's no evidence to suggest there relegation fodder..

Plus Bent should be fit for the start of the season..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:02 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Lambert will get the team more organised, but reckon there will be a few more coming in as well. How do you know if the players we have brought in wont be better than what we have, I dont know them, but the moroccan got in Dutch league team of year and the Aussie was voted their player of the year, so might not be bad. Surely we have to give them a chance rather than write them off already

Can't believe you've got the hide to post on here so soon after your astonishing outburst the other day. unbelievable jeff. No
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:05 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:He will be bringing in a few more players yet.. A CB and LB for sure..

Also rumours are that he will give Clark a go at CB..

As for Karim and Lowton.. there's no evidence to suggest there relegation fodder..

Plus Bent should be fit for the start of the season..

Lowton is one for the future surely. As for Karim, I reckon he's a squad player who may well figure but isn't a regular first teamer - we need a few of those TBH.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Lambert will get the team more organised, but reckon there will be a few more coming in as well. How do you know if the players we have brought in wont be better than what we have, I dont know them, but the moroccan got in Dutch league team of year and the Aussie was voted their player of the year, so might not be bad. Surely we have to give them a chance rather than write them off already

Can't believe you've got the hide to post on here so soon after your astonishing outburst the other day. unbelievable jeff. No

What you on about, if you want to perve looking at a specimen like that, it is your perogative
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 pm

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:He will be bringing in a few more players yet.. A CB and LB for sure..

Also rumours are that he will give Clark a go at CB..

As for Karim and Lowton.. there's no evidence to suggest there relegation fodder..

Plus Bent should be fit for the start of the season..

Lowton is one for the future surely. As for Karim, I reckon he's a squad player who may well figure but isn't a regular first teamer - we need a few of those TBH.

I think both may well start first game of the season..

The budget doesn't seem to be too big.. so PL is having to go for value for money signings.. im sure players are on there way.. he has said so himself that there will be plenty of movement both in and out this summer..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:40 pm

I would expect both new signings to start the first game of the season.

I ain't fussed about a big name signing anyway, it's just good to actually look forward to going to Villa Park for the first game of the season.


roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 pm

If they are both first teamers I think we could be in a world of shit next season.

WORLD OF SHIT
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Your starting to lose it Villanies.. with your recent posts No
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:08 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Your starting to lose it Villanies.. with your recent posts No

I don't think he had anything to lose.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:08 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Your starting to lose it Villanies.. with your recent posts No

I don't think he had anything to lose.

Fair point.
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:17 pm

What are you lot talking about??!

El-Ahmadi is a first team player. He will feature very heavily in Lambert's plans, in my opinion. He'll be a good player as well - he hounds opposition players.

Lowton is our new right back. Even though Lichaj is a RB, I think he'll probably be play left-back if Warnock is sold, and if we don't bring in another LB. Rumours were that we had a bid for Chelsea's Ryan Bertrand turned down.

Reports yesterday claimed that Lambert favours Clark's ability and will probably give him the chance to be our 1st choice CB. I couldn't agree more, Clark is very good with the ball at his feet IMO, he's a ball playing centre back. Plus, I think he's been captain of the reserve team when he played for them.

Rumours are that we're looking at Ivan Ramis, a CB that plays for Mallorca. MON is looking at him as well for Sunderland. Never really seen him play so can't tell if that'll be a good signing - but if we're looking at other centre backs, shows that PL doesn't rate Dunne and Collins anymore.

I think Lambert has got a good amount to spend this summer. Plus any money he gets back from sales, I think will all be his to spend/re-invest.

Looks like Guzan's going to re-sign too.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:What are you lot talking about??!

El-Ahmadi is a first team player. He will feature very heavily in Lambert's plans, in my opinion. He'll be a good player as well - he hounds opposition players.

Lowton is our new right back. Even though Lichaj is a RB, I think he'll probably be play left-back if Warnock is sold, and if we don't bring in another LB. Rumours were that we had a bid for Chelsea's Ryan Bertrand turned down.

Reports yesterday claimed that Lambert favours Clark's ability and will probably give him the chance to be our 1st choice CB. I couldn't agree more, Clark is very good with the ball at his feet IMO, he's a ball playing centre back. Plus, I think he's been captain of the reserve team when he played for them.

Rumours are that we're looking at Ivan Ramis, a CB that plays for Mallorca. MON is looking at him as well for Sunderland. Never really seen him play so can't tell if that'll be a good signing - but if we're looking at other centre backs, shows that PL doesn't rate Dunne and Collins anymore.

I think Lambert has got a good amount to spend this summer. Plus any money he gets back from sales, I think will all be his to spend/re-invest.

Looks like Guzan's going to re-sign too.

Is he? 27 year old, coming to the end of his contract at Feyenoord, never played in the EPL and picked up for £2m! Is he really a midfielder that will be able to raise us from relegation material?
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

villainies wrote:

Is he? 27 year old, coming to the end of his contract at Feyenoord, never played in the EPL and picked up for £2m! Is he really a midfielder that will be able to raise us from relegation material?

Lambert obviously thinks so, and as I have never seen him play I am more than happy to take his judgement on this.

Reports I've seen from Feyenord fans are that he is a good player who would fit in well with what we need in the centre of the park.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Lambert will get the team more organised, but reckon there will be a few more coming in as well. How do you know if the players we have brought in wont be better than what we have, I dont know them, but the moroccan got in Dutch league team of year and the Aussie was voted their player of the year, so might not be bad. Surely we have to give them a chance rather than write them off already

Can't believe you've got the hide to post on here so soon after your astonishing outburst the other day. unbelievable jeff. No

What you on about, if you want to perve looking at a specimen like that, it is your perogative

No no shame
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:

Is he? 27 year old, coming to the end of his contract at Feyenoord, never played in the EPL and picked up for £2m! Is he really a midfielder that will be able to raise us from relegation material?

Lambert obviously thinks so, and as I have never seen him play I am more than happy to take his judgement on this.

Reports I've seen from Feyenord fans are that he is a good player who would fit in well with what we need in the centre of the park.

I hope so RoT, I really do.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:43 pm

villainies wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:What are you lot talking about??!

El-Ahmadi is a first team player. He will feature very heavily in Lambert's plans, in my opinion. He'll be a good player as well - he hounds opposition players.

Lowton is our new right back. Even though Lichaj is a RB, I think he'll probably be play left-back if Warnock is sold, and if we don't bring in another LB. Rumours were that we had a bid for Chelsea's Ryan Bertrand turned down.

Reports yesterday claimed that Lambert favours Clark's ability and will probably give him the chance to be our 1st choice CB. I couldn't agree more, Clark is very good with the ball at his feet IMO, he's a ball playing centre back. Plus, I think he's been captain of the reserve team when he played for them.

Rumours are that we're looking at Ivan Ramis, a CB that plays for Mallorca. MON is looking at him as well for Sunderland. Never really seen him play so can't tell if that'll be a good signing - but if we're looking at other centre backs, shows that PL doesn't rate Dunne and Collins anymore.

I think Lambert has got a good amount to spend this summer. Plus any money he gets back from sales, I think will all be his to spend/re-invest.

Looks like Guzan's going to re-sign too.

Is he? 27 year old, coming to the end of his contract at Feyenoord, never played in the EPL and picked up for £2m! Is he really a midfielder that will be able to raise us from relegation material?

Yeah your right.. Cabaye 2M.. Ba free.. Tiote 3M.. Ben Arfa 4M.. Dembele.. are all shite too..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Well I hope he turns out to be half decent as we can't afford to be fecking about this season.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:06 pm

villainies wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:What are you lot talking about??!

El-Ahmadi is a first team player. He will feature very heavily in Lambert's plans, in my opinion. He'll be a good player as well - he hounds opposition players.

Lowton is our new right back. Even though Lichaj is a RB, I think he'll probably be play left-back if Warnock is sold, and if we don't bring in another LB. Rumours were that we had a bid for Chelsea's Ryan Bertrand turned down.

Reports yesterday claimed that Lambert favours Clark's ability and will probably give him the chance to be our 1st choice CB. I couldn't agree more, Clark is very good with the ball at his feet IMO, he's a ball playing centre back. Plus, I think he's been captain of the reserve team when he played for them.

Rumours are that we're looking at Ivan Ramis, a CB that plays for Mallorca. MON is looking at him as well for Sunderland. Never really seen him play so can't tell if that'll be a good signing - but if we're looking at other centre backs, shows that PL doesn't rate Dunne and Collins anymore.

I think Lambert has got a good amount to spend this summer. Plus any money he gets back from sales, I think will all be his to spend/re-invest.

Looks like Guzan's going to re-sign too.

Is he? 27 year old, coming to the end of his contract at Feyenoord, never played in the EPL and picked up for £2m! Is he really a midfielder that will be able to raise us from relegation material?

Thats exactly why we only picked him up for 2m, because he was in the final year.

Plus, the guy is in his prime.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Shit. The way you guys are talking this guy that you've never seen play up, he better be fookin good aye.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Nice try Vidal. No ones says he's Essien. Just making the point that just because we paid 2M for him doesn't mean he's shite. Like ur suggesting.


Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm

You had a bad day Villainies, did a couple of females reject your advances or something
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:13 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Nice try Vidal. No ones says he's Essien. Just making the point that just because we paid 2M for him doesn't mean he's shite. Like ur suggesting.

I doubt he is shite I'm just expressing concerns that he might not have the game that will move us far from where we are now.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:14 pm

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Nice try Vidal. No ones says he's Essien. Just making the point that just because we paid 2M for him doesn't mean he's shite. Like ur suggesting.

I doubt he is shite I'm just expressing concerns that he might not have the game that will move us far from where we are now.

Lambert's not done in the transfer market just yet.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum