Lambo

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  jak on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 am

villainies wrote:Well played JAK. Think VFL isn't the sort of fella that can man up and admit when he's talking twaddle.

Not at all, mate. It needed saying. You've been much maligned while your assessment of Villa's circumstances has been intelligently formed. You are a rose in a thorn bush, old chap, a rose in a thorn bush.

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  QBVILLA on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 am

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:Well played JAK. Think VFL isn't the sort of fella that can man up and admit when he's talking twaddle.

Not at all, mate. It needed saying. You've been much maligned while your assessment of Villa's circumstances has been intelligently formed. You are a rose in a thorn bush, old chap, a rose in a thorn bush.



He's certainly a prick
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 pm

villainies wrote:Well played JAK. Think VFL isn't the sort of fella that can man up and admit when he's talking twaddle.

You sound like my fecking missus
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  jak on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:Well played JAK. Think VFL isn't the sort of fella that can man up and admit when he's talking twaddle.

You sound like my fecking missus

Is she 'environmentally aware' too?

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:12 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:Well played JAK. Think VFL isn't the sort of fella that can man up and admit when he's talking twaddle.

You sound like my fecking missus

Is she 'environmentally aware' too?

No, she chats shite though
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Can Lambo save us? This transfer window might be his one and only chance before he succesfully guides us to relegation.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Reading thru the blogs and its enough to make anyone depressed.. we are in big trouble and i can't even imagine us in the Championship.. last time we were there i was a kid at Junior school with next to no football on TV.. so in affect ive never really followed Villa outside the top league..

We need players in Jan.. Gabby Vlaar N Zog Baker to come back ASAP.. esp considering N Zog and Gabby have bene involved in relegation battles before..

We also need to add players in Jan.. even if its loan deals for the likes of Huddlestone or even Placios if he can still do a job..

Going down is unthinkable and it would raise big issues of whether Lerner as been a total fcuk up at Villa as an owner.........
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:44 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Reading thru the blogs and its enough to make anyone depressed.. we are in big trouble and i can't even imagine us in the Championship.. last time we were there i was a kid at Junior school with next to no football on TV.. so in affect ive never really followed Villa outside the top league..

We need players in Jan.. Gabby Vlaar N Zog Baker to come back ASAP.. esp considering N Zog and Gabby have bene involved in relegation battles before..

We also need to add players in Jan.. even if its loan deals for the likes of Huddlestone or even Placios if he can still do a job..

Going down is unthinkable and it would raise big issues of whether Lerner as been a total fcuk up at Villa as an owner.........

Lerner invested money into the training facilities and the ground which is all very welcome and to be applauded. He didn't appoint MON though so his managerial appointments have been shocking AND we've still got a total muppet running the show in his absence. I think its safe to say Lerner hasn't got a clue.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Lambert took over a side that apparently under achieved last season, spent some cash to make us in the top 6 spenders in the summer, if we get relegated the blame surely lays with him? Lerner has fucked up with appointments, but IF we go down, either McLeish was a genius or Lamberts a clown!

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm

While Lerner wasnt actually officially appointed when MON took charge, he was in all but name.

ROT, I agree with you. The manager was given relatively decent funds in the summer and we should not be losing by 15 goals to nil over the last 3 games, that is bad tactics, even if we have injury problems
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 pm

As soon as Vlaar and Baker are back I would have them two in a back four, with Clark and Westwood in front of them. Need to stop team cutting us open through the middle.

Lambert needs to be questioned for knowing we had let two centre backs leave in the summer and one was out injured, and chose only to bring in one centre half. Looks a massive mistake at the moment.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:As soon as Vlaar and Baker are back I would have them two in a back four, with Clark and Westwood in front of them. Need to stop team cutting us open through the middle.

Lambert needs to be questioned for knowing we had let two centre backs leave in the summer and one was out injured, and chose only to bring in one centre half. Looks a massive mistake at the moment.

Looks like Dunne may be off to the US, so would like another one brought in with real experience (not quite the experience of Hill and Nelson at QPR though Very Happy ). I think Clark can do that role in midfield, but also think he was developing well with Vlaar alongside him. I hope never to see Herd at centre back again. After yesterday, I dont fecking want Ireland in a Villa shirt again, obnoxious little piece of turd. Lambert messed up big time again yesterday and has to take the flak.
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Maybe Clark will work out with Vlaar, Baker looks the better centre half to me this season though. What did Ireland do?

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:10 pm

hated the time he actually won the ball initially after about half hour about 30 yards from our goal, then got brushed off and didnt give a toss. It wasnt an isolated incident either. The guy has talent, but he should be stepping up to the plate in that team, instead he dont give a toss.

Baker is certainly the more physical of the two, sometimes wonder if his positional sense aint that great, but must admit Clark dont generally inspire me either in that position.
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  villainies on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 pm

villainies wrote:COME ON LAMBO BUY SOME FECKING PLAYERS
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum