Portsmouth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portsmouth

Post  FrenchSpur on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:10 pm

this should make for an interesting season...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18819441
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Portsmouth

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:00 pm

No players and a 10 point deduction. Oh dear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:No players and a 10 point deduction. Oh dear.

i think personally they should sue that useless tnuc of an ex manager avram grant.....after he left now loook.....dirty long nose arab tnuc-...mind you not as big as eze's tho

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

i think personally they should sue that useless tnuc of an ex manager avram grant.....after he left now loook.....dirty long nose arab tnuc-...mind you not as big as eze's tho

Even though he took over after the 10 point deduction for going into administration in the Premier League? He's Jewish as well, not Arab. You're a fucking berk sometimes you really are.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Even though he took over after the 10 point deduction for going into administration in the Premier League? He's Jewish as well, not Arab. You're a fucking berk sometimes you really are.

Come on Eze give him a break.....

You know he has a vitamin deficiency due to the lack of meat in his diet.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

Dirty long nose Arab tnuc? Not only racist, but mimicked from a KUMB post yesterday. But you do need to learn what "long nose" refers to. Silly man.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:34 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

You know he has a vitamin deficiency due to the lack of meat in his diet.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

fuk of give me a break,,dopey long nosed twonk...i was taking the piss you thick dumb twot...i know what he is...sheeesh sometimes eze remove your thumb from your ass... No

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:36 am

[quote="Bedshammer"]
Billy Bonds wrote:

Dirty long nose Arab tnuc? Not only racist, but mimicked from a KUMB post yesterday. But you do need to learn what long nose" refers toSilly man

mimmicked from what....i dont go on kumb....i was taking the piss ....as for the silly man bollocks up yours......try going with a bit of humour ...fecking hell some posters in here obviously need a fecking humour transplant... No

Oh and me racist,,,you being stupid or what...how the fook am i racist ,,,go on then as iam obviously so thick enlighten me then

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 am

"Long Nose" is an old fashioned pejorative term for a Jew. So it is a racist comment, even if you completely misused it. Grant is Israeli........
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 am

Bedshammer wrote:"Long Nose" is an old fashioned pejorative term for a Jew. So it is a racist comment, even if you completely misused it. Grant is Israeli........

I think the phrase for the Jews is Hook Nose... Long Nose I believe was the nick name of Sir Arthur Welsey...
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

fuk of give me a break,,dopey long nosed twonk...i was taking the piss you thick dumb twot...i know what he is...sheeesh sometimes eze remove your thumb from your ass... No

Alright then dopey. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top