Sky fall New James bond film

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Goldeneye has to be among the best Bond films.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Goldeneye has to be among the best Bond films.

Certainly one of the best games ever on the N64

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  villainies on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Goldeneye has to be among the best Bond films.

Brosnans best and a vast improvement on Daltons era but Brosnan's still a bit too much like Moore for my liking. Craig is doing a brilliant job of keeping Bond goign in a different era.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Goldeneye has to be among the best Bond films.

Certainly one of the best games ever on the N64

You played the Xbox/PS3 remake? Utter crap. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Goldeneye has to be among the best Bond films.

Certainly one of the best games ever on the N64

You played the Xbox/PS3 remake? Utter crap. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

nah

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Jay.P.A on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:08 pm

The N64 Goldeneye was fucking amazing! Spent loads of hours playing that with mates, cousins.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  FrenchSpur on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:25 pm

David Niven was the best bond... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
FrenchSpur

Posts : 7854
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 56
Location : Southampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Reddi! on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:07 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:David Niven was the best bond... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not Woody Allen?
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Reddi! wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:David Niven was the best bond... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not Woody Allen?

woody allen as an actor is what the villa are 2 football shit Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Reddi! on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:David Niven was the best bond... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not Woody Allen?

woody allen as an actor is what the villa are 2 football shit Very Happy

Quite successful then!
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:David Niven was the best bond... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not Woody Allen?

woody allen as an actor is what the villa are 2 football shit Very Happy

Quite successful then!


just about quite

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Bully 9 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 pm

And now sky has its own fecking designated James Bond Movie Channel!! Mad Mad Mad Before i went to work i was subjected to Roger Moore! and now ive just got home and its Daniel Craig..............
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Bully 9 wrote:And now sky has its own fecking designated James Bond Movie Channel!! Mad Mad Mad Before i went to work i was subjected to Roger Moore! and now ive just got home and its Daniel Craig..............

You could of course cut the power cable to the TV....
avatar
FrenchSpur

Posts : 7854
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 56
Location : Southampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Bully 9 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:06 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:And now sky has its own fecking designated James Bond Movie Channel!! Mad Mad Mad Before i went to work i was subjected to Roger Moore! and now ive just got home and its Daniel Craig..............

You could of course cut the power cable to the TV....

Err if i dared to do that............do you have a spare room?? Very Happy
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:And now sky has its own fecking designated James Bond Movie Channel!! Mad Mad Mad Before i went to work i was subjected to Roger Moore! and now ive just got home and its Daniel Craig..............

You could of course cut the power cable to the TV....

Err if i dared to do that............do you have a spare room?? Very Happy

For you Bully of course
avatar
FrenchSpur

Posts : 7854
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 56
Location : Southampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Bully 9 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:And now sky has its own fecking designated James Bond Movie Channel!! Mad Mad Mad Before i went to work i was subjected to Roger Moore! and now ive just got home and its Daniel Craig..............

You could of course cut the power cable to the TV....

Err if i dared to do that............do you have a spare room?? Very Happy

For you Bully of course

Hugz
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:And now sky has its own fecking designated James Bond Movie Channel!! Mad Mad Mad Before i went to work i was subjected to Roger Moore! and now ive just got home and its Daniel Craig..............

You could of course cut the power cable to the TV....

Err if i dared to do that............do you have a spare room?? Very Happy

For you Bully of course

Hugz


Oi tell flange pants the next time he whinges at me about being on xbox he can naff ooooooooooorf....lol....i was on xbox many times last week never saw him Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky fall New James bond film

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum