What a feckin disgrace

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What a feckin disgrace

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Think Gabby has to start after 2 goals and an assist, also Zog apparently played very well.

Think we will turn out to be a better team without Bent in it, and I can see Lambert seeing it that way as well.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:32 pm

From listening to the game on radio, it certainly seemed that Benteke and Gabby were a real handful all night. I still think Bent has an awful lot to offer, but there is now some competition for places and that can only be a good thing. Hopefully Bennett's injury is not too bad as he was getting forward a lot last night from the analysis. I still have hopes that Delph can be a premiership player and lets hope N'Zogbia has finally got the message to pull his finger out.
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:From listening to the game on radio, it certainly seemed that Benteke and Gabby were a real handful all night. I still think Bent has an awful lot to offer, but there is now some competition for places and that can only be a good thing. Hopefully Bennett's injury is not too bad as he was getting forward a lot last night from the analysis. I still have hopes that Delph can be a premiership player and lets hope N'Zogbia has finally got the message to pull his finger out.

If Delph could come good this season and play a full season, it would make such a different to our season. This really is make or break season for Delph.

Bent, I'm not fussed about, think he looks slower since his injury and he wasn't that fast anyway.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Delph has to be a bit more careful with his tackling, seems to injure himself when jumping in to tackles. There is competition for places all over the pitch now, with the exception of centre backs with Dunne still out. Clark has potential but now has to push on and I sitll have some doubts with him being strong enough
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Delph has to be a bit more careful with his tackling, seems to injure himself when jumping in to tackles. There is competition for places all over the pitch now, with the exception of centre backs with Dunne still out. Clark has potential but now has to push on and I sitll have some doubts with him being strong enough

Agree on Clark not been strong enough, hopefully he will prove us wrong. Also he needs to stop getting booked all the time. 2 bookings and a sending off in 5 games this season.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Think there will be lots of highs and lows, but am confident that Lambert can bring the best out of some of these young lads and am geuinely looking forward to the times ahead and been some time since I have thought that. You only have to look at the attacking line up last night to see his positive attitude towards games.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:00 pm

yes much rather lose the odd game and win the odd one while playing attacking football then the mctwat approach which was sit defend 0-0 0-1 0-0 1-1 1-0 0-0 0-1 BORING!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Totally agree AVFC
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Yup, definitely AVFC.

Gabby was immense yesterday, and down the left hand side, we were causing problems for City with Bennett and N'Zogbia linking up quite well. Hopefully N'Zog the frog will start playing well again.

In the first 10 minutes we had 3 chances to score, didn't take them and then Balotelli took the only chance they made. After that City came back into it and were comfortable. Then it all changed, we showed some passion and desire to get back into it, twice.

Gabby's second goal was brilliant, but got lucky with the deflection it took off the defender.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top