Observations

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Observations

Post  villainies on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 pm

1. This is the worst Villa first team since we last got relegated.
2. This is the worst squad since we last got relegated.
3. Our owner hasn't got a clue or doesn't care or both.
4. Faulkner, the man at the top hasn't got a clue and is way out of his depth.
5. Confidence throughout the club is at the lowest point since we last got relegated.
6. Big Eck was treated poorly by the club, we were well in the shite before his appointment.
7. For a club that has the 7th biggest revenue in the premiership there is no excuse for the current situation.
8. Villa are very real relegation candidates.
9. Lambert needs time, support and money. The whole squad needs rebuilding, and it will take 3 seasons.
10. RL must sell up, he isn't cut out for this and hasn't got the ability to appoint a man that is.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Observations

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:51 pm

villainies wrote:1. This is the worst Villa first team since we last got relegated.
5. Confidence throughout the club is at the lowest point since we last got relegated.
6. Big Eck was treated poorly by the club, we were well in the shite before his appointment.
7. For a club that has the 7th biggest revenue in the premiership there is no excuse for the current situation.
9. Lambert needs time, support and money. The whole squad needs rebuilding, and it will take 3 seasons.
10. RL must sell up, he isn't cut out for this and hasn't got the ability to appoint a man that is.

No
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:10 am

villainies wrote:1. This is the worst Villa first team since we last got relegated.

so was this posted after a few lambrisco's spitzers (sp) fuking hell few games in and your all doom n fecking gloom you are

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 am

The thing is Villa are markedly worse than they were last year. They were extremely lucky to get a point against Norwich. Particularly so when Herd should definitely have been sent off. The manager looks lost to me and if I were a Villa supporter I'd be very angry at the club's response to last season's close shave.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:53 am

Ok Villanies has a tendency of going over the top but on the whole can't really argue against much of what he has said there..

We are a shambles right now.. And it starts from the top.. RL is a top top guy.. I believe he has his heart in the right place.. But the man doesn't have a scooby on how to run a football club unfortunately..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:55 am

jak wrote:The thing is Villa are markedly worse than they were last year. They were extremely lucky to get a point against Norwich. Particularly so when Herd should definitely have been sent off. The manager looks lost to me and if I were a Villa supporter I'd be very angry at the club's response to last season's close shave.

To be fair the vast majority of Villa fans were and still are happy with PLs appointment..

But you know things are not right at a club when Roberto Martinez turns you down..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:01 am

The empty seats yesterday would suggest the fans aren't happy at all.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Bedshammer wrote:The empty seats yesterday would suggest the fans aren't happy at all.

My seat is empty because i no longer care about the Premiership. A game every year or so is enough for me
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:13 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:The empty seats yesterday would suggest the fans aren't happy at all.

My seat is empty because i no longer care about the Premiership. A game every year or so is enough for me

I must say that the inconsistency of the referees and the cheating players are spoiling the PL for me. So many games end up with an unjust result.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:14 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Could'nt agree more with you on that, there will be more and more empty seats as well in other stadiums as well...especaily with the way the world is going ...Jobs lost etc etc....i expect it to get worse before it gets better....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:15 pm

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

I must say that the inconsistency of the referees and the cheating players are spoiling the PL for me. So many games end up with an unjust result.

wh's new boy Maiga (sp) got a yellow for diving yesterday and bloody rightly so

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Could'nt agree more with you on that, there will be more and more empty seats as well in other stadiums as well...especaily with the way the world is going ...Jobs lost etc etc....i expect it to get worse before it gets better....

Quite right Jak, both the televised games today were messed up by the officials, Suarez scored a perfectly good goal at the end that was disallowed and Hernandez was offside for the manure winner. The players dont help though, Torres perhaps did get touched by Evans, but was it enough to go down like he did. No sympathy for him.
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:09 pm

jak wrote:The thing is Villa are markedly worse than they were last year. They were extremely lucky to get a point against Norwich. Particularly so when Herd should definitely have been sent off. The manager looks lost to me and if I were a Villa supporter I'd be very angry at the club's response to last season's close shave.

To be fair, Randy Lerner was never going to win. If he had appointed a safe pair of hands to keep them up, Curbishley perhaps, he'd have been lambasted for a boring appointment. Villa fans got their wish, and no doubt in a couple of months Lerner will once again be the worst chairman since Mao for appointing another duff Scot. 18 months ago he was the greatest chairman to have ever been in the game. No

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 pm

No fans are on the managers back and those having a go at the chairman are wrong, he has put an awful lot of money into the club. I take on board Ades and villainies point regarding Faulkner though, he does seem an eejit. As for your comment about a duff jock, know you have a grudge against Lambert Jesus, but you are talking tosh there
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:17 pm

villanfromluton wrote:No fans are on the managers back and those having a go at the chairman are wrong, he has put an awful lot of money into the club. I take on board Ades and villainies point regarding Faulkner though, he does seem an eejit. As for your comment about a duff jock, know you have a grudge against Lambert Jesus, but you are talking tosh there

Eze is well known for talking bollocks... Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:No fans are on the managers back and those having a go at the chairman are wrong, he has put an awful lot of money into the club. I take on board Ades and villainies point regarding Faulkner though, he does seem an eejit. As for your comment about a duff jock, know you have a grudge against Lambert Jesus, but you are talking tosh there

REALLY???
He should go into cabaret.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:26 pm

If only seen two games this season, Everton and Notwich. Both games we have been as bad as anything I saw last season. Benteke looks decent enough but I have been confused with some of Lamberts line ups, and why he never brought in a single player with pace in the summer.

After the two performances I am more concerned than I have been for a long while that we are heading in the wrong direction.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

Coming from the master of talking bollox, he must be thrilled at your compliment Wink
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:If only seen two games this season, Everton and Notwich. Both games we have been as bad as anything I saw last season. Benteke looks decent enough but I have been confused with some of Lamberts line ups, and why he never brought in a single player with pace in the summer.

After the two performances I am more concerned than I have been for a long while that we are heading in the wrong direction.

To be fair, Notwich aint a bad team Wink . I know what you mean ROT, the confidence was very low yesterday even when we took the lead. I think we will be okay, but have a tough set of games coming up and we could be in real trouble at the end of November
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Coming from the master of talking bollox, he must be thrilled at your compliment Wink

large portion of fuk u dopy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

large portion of fuk u dopy

You still tired from your days work Marky, poor little thing
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 pm

I take no pleasure in seeing Villa in the shit. They're far from my least favourite team. I think they will be in deep bother if they don't strengthen in January.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Jak, we have a real tough month and think we may well be right at the bottom come the end of it. Still think we will be okay by the end of the season if we can get some confidence
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:48 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jak, we have a real tough month and think we may well be right at the bottom come the end of it. Still think we will be okay by the end of the season if we can get some confidence

I think you'll come out of it by the end of the season but I think you'll have a few more grey hairs by then.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Greyer by the day mate, reffed again today and got lots of abuse, deservedly so to be fair. The performance yesterday was awful and they were lucky to get a draw. Confidence is at rock bottom and we certainly need some experience to help the young lads
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top