Re: COD Black Ops 2

Post  QBVILLA on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:10 pm

What?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 am

Going back to the original post, Black Ops 2 is a lot like MW3 in game play and weapons...Multiplayer graphics and sounds are truely polished unlike MW 3 ...havent started Campaign yet but i hear its very good ... anyone else playing it on Xbox 360 ? let me know your Gamertag ...mines HellsBells II Very Happy
truevillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:50 am

Shocked What?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 am

I just bought CoD for Mr B for his birthday. £6 off if you spend £30 in Sainsbury.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I just bought CoD for Mr B for his birthday. £6 off if you spend £30 in Sainsbury.

Shocked I am definitely in the minority when it comes to video gaming. I had a go on the lad's xbox on some war game, might have been call of duty. Anyway, I couldn't get through the training after ten minutes and lost interest.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:13 pm

The only game that's ever interested me is Mariokarts on the Wii. Instant childhood.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Bedshammer wrote:The only game that's ever interested me is Mariokarts on the Wii. Instant childhood.

My missus bought me a Wii a few years ago. I had a go on it on the Christmas morning at the bowling game. Haven't bothered with it since, though the kids play on it. I remember playing mariokart at a schoolmate's house when we were about 15. Think it was on a Super Nintendo? Didn't interest me then either really. I've never liked stopping in the house, as a kid or as an adult so i suppose that's why i've never been into gaming or gadgetry. For example I still have the old style telly and will do until it blows up, haven't even seen a blu ray player and my music is on Cd's not on a ipod. My car has a built in ipod connection. The good lady has asked if i'd like an ipod for Christmas but that would mean learning how to transfer my cd collection onto it and quite frankly i can't be arsed. Instead she's paying for a new tattoo which i'm having on Saturday. Rock n fcuking roll.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 pm

We're pretty much the same. Mr B likes his PS3 but not obsessively, and there are worse things for husbands to be interested in. Incidentally, I'm typing this in my front room and I HAVEN'T GOT THE TELLY ON!
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 pm

I used to play video games a fair bit (not to Mark level) but now I've got my own kitchen and far too much time on my hands I tend to spent most of my free time cooking. Much better hobby. Although I am still prone to a couple of hours on Football Manager now and again.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:46 pm

You having any luck with work yet?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Not yet, did scrape together £50 and get myself on a quick personal license course which is required to be a supervisor in a bar in Scotland though so hopefully that'll help.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Are you practically minded?
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I used to play video games a fair bit (not to Mark level) but now I've got my own kitchen and far too much time on my hands I tend to spent most of my free time cooking. Much better hobby. Although I am still prone to a couple of hours on Football Manager now and again.

Lol whats this so called level i play to then...if you ask Bully her old man and his best freind Paul have both nagged me to feck about playing at the weekends....I come home from work do all the stuff i have to do, And very rarely do i sit down before 8.30 pm...i watch about 1. 1 /2 hrs of tv then bed by ten as iam up at 5.30 every week day morning..i would say that true villain is probably more into gaming than me of late..Plus i have the new house to sort out....so in summary gonzo swivel cheers Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:06 pm

[quote="QBVILLA"]Are you practically minded?[/quote

How do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:10 pm

[quote="Ezekiel 25:17"]
QBVILLA wrote:Are you practically minded?[/quote

How do you mean?

i dare say that qb will come out with something....t'day i started down t'pit....twas from 5am till 6pm every t'night blah blah Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:33 pm

[quote="Ezekiel 25:17"]

How do you mean?

In terms of manual labour. You know carpentry, plumbing, electrics rather than clerically speaking. Personally i've always been more suited to blue rather than white collar work. I'm suggesting you try some old fashioned footwork and knock some factory doors. If you aren't then do the same with retail outlets.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:37 pm

[quote="QBVILLA"]
Ezekiel 25 wrote:

How do you mean?

In terms of manual labour. You know carpentry, plumbing, electrics rather than clerically speaking. Personally i've always been more suited to blue rather than white collar work. I'm suggesting you try some old fashioned footwork and knock some factory doors. If you aren't then do the same with retail outlets.

Mr B would hate office work. I don't know if you remember, but he was made redundant in October. He's currently working in a warehouse via an agency, a long term thing. The money's not brilliant but it's stress free and 10 minutes from home on his bike, which is important at the moment. And he likes the people he's working with.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Good for him. I think it's harder the longer you stay off work to get back into it. I wasn't being sarcy or flippant to Eze just wondering where his skills lie. I couldn't see me doing office or shop/ hotel work as i've spent my entire working life in overalls but i'd give anything a crack rather than be unemployed. I don't think any job is beneath me tp be honest. Maybe traffic warden, i think i'd rather be on the dole.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:46 pm

[quote="QBVILLA"]
Ezekiel 25 wrote:

How do you mean?

Not really my thing, I can put flat pack furniture together but that's about the limit of my skills.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 pm

If you can put flat pack together then you'll be able to do assembly work. Try signing up on agencies. Not the most taxing mentally but it's easy money.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:29 am

[quote="QBVILLA"]
Ezekiel 25 wrote:

How do you mean?

all those things QB you need paper work to show your qualifications ....so unless he's taken a course and got his paper work ???

And perhaps where he lives there aint any wharehouses....much like where i live there aint any...thats why it took me a long time to get back to work

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 am

He isn't thick and as far as i know he isn't disabled. There are thousands of jobs he can do. Ok they might not be fulfilling or enjoyable, but work is about money first and foremost. He might have to get his hands dirty but at least he'll have money in his pocket. If there isn't work locally then travel, if there isn't any work in the day, work nights. Anything else is just an excuse and I just don't understand why anyone would prefer unemployment.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 am

I certainly don't prefer unemployment, and there isn't much I won't do. I appreciate your advice QB, and I have been round all the shops and retail estates with CVs but 90% of retail outlets now employ exclusively online. It's frustrating, but I'm applying for every job I find.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:51 am

My lad had a frustrating time earlier in the year getting laid off three or four times on agency work. It's easy to let your head drop and i recognised this with him. He knocked loads of doors and was told no. The way i see it if you knock 100 doors you've got more of a chance than if you don't. He's just completed his 3 month trial period and whilst the money wouldn't be any good to me he's now pulling in £280 a week and he aint the sharpest. What i found with him while he was off work he didn't realise what he could do and as such wasn't looking at all opportunities. Personally i think he'd be better off going into supermarket work. Have you seen what aldi pays? Anyway good luck and keep going. My mate's old man ended up employing Reece at his factory and told me half the workfprve have been given their jobs after knocking the door and asking for a job. His take on it being that if a bloke can make the effort to get up in a morning and pound the pavement they've got more of a chance than someone who gets sent by the dole office.
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:17 pm

[quote="Billy Bonds"]
QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25 wrote:

How do you mean?

all those things QB you need paper work to show your qualifications ....so unless he's taken a course and got his paper work ???

And perhaps where he lives there aint any wharehouses....much like where i live there aint any...thats why it took me a long time to get back to work

Aren't there any shops, offices needing cleaning/maintaining, local authorities, factories, schools, hospitals, public transport etc?
Incidentally, Mr B has no formal qualifications, just a willingness to turn his hand to just about anything.
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top