Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Championship

Post  villainies on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:52 pm

We're gone......down............RELEfeckinGATED.

Lambert you signed shit, Randy you have sold us down the river. Its a matter of urgency we sign two players to survive in the Premiership and yet Lambert is giving the indication we won't be getting anyone. What a bunch of jokers.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Championship

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 pm

So you think Benteke is shit, Vlaar is shit, Lowton is shit. Westwood has looked excellent and Bennett played a lot better on Saturday. KEA has been a big letdown, but I still reckon he could come good. He resigned Guzan, was that a bad move? The only person talking shit, my dear freind, is YOU.
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:So you think Benteke is shit, Vlaar is shit, Lowton is shit. Westwood has looked excellent and Bennett played a lot better on Saturday. KEA has been a big letdown, but I still reckon he could come good. He resigned Guzan, was that a bad move? The only person talking shit, my dear freind, is YOU.

they are all so good we're dead certs for relegation eh dicksplash? have you seen how many goals we've shipped in the last month|?
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:46 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:So you think Benteke is shit, Vlaar is shit, Lowton is shit. Westwood has looked excellent and Bennett played a lot better on Saturday. KEA has been a big letdown, but I still reckon he could come good. He resigned Guzan, was that a bad move? The only person talking shit, my dear freind, is YOU.

they are all so good we're dead certs for relegation eh dicksplash? have you seen how many goals we've shipped in the last month|?

Who says we are dead certs for relegation knobhead? Yes, I have seen it and has been awful, but Lambert has spent well generally IMHO given the financial constraints he is working under
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:19 pm

If we manage to avoid relegation it will be a very close run thing. More luck than the skill of Lambo. Are you burying your head in the sand again dipshit? Snowball
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Well first you say we are dead certs for relegation, now you sayiing it will be a close run thing. Make your mind up time eh
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:58 pm

I've seen evidence that we'll be okay this season, the way we've played in some games is very encouraging.

I don't think we've 'clicked' properly yet - we've shown signs of us at our attacking best, Man Utd, Liverpool, WBA, Swansea, our cup form has been good bar the Bradford game.

It's just defensively we've got to buck up. Too much pressure is being applied on our defence and teams are getting through. Hopefully once we got a decent DCM we'll be alright.

In terms of relegation...I hope it won't be as close as last season. I hope we pull away from it fast. I definitely think they'll be 3 teams worse then us at the end of the season.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:29 pm

One issue is that every time we conceed a corner, it feels like a good scoring opportunity for the other team.

Plus the sooner Lambert stops Betekke marking and puts him covering the near post like Carew used to do the better.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:35 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:One issue is that every time we conceed a corner, it feels like a good scoring opportunity for the other team.

Plus the sooner Lambert stops Betekke marking and puts him covering the near post like Carew used to do the better.

Very good idea ROT.

I remember Carew heading out the corners that were aimed towards the front post a lot of the time, which then took pressure off our defence and sometimes started a counter attack.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Bentekke is a liability marking players so at least he might be some use there

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Good idea ROT, I dont know why we dont leave two players up the field and that would mean them having three back, at least one player less to score
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:54 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Good idea ROT, I dont know why we dont leave two players up the field and that would mean them having three back, at least one player less to score

Agree completely with leaving a couple of player up, at least to they don't have players lining up on the edge of the box for the second ball.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Do you think Guzan is OK? Benteke got the blame for the equaliser on Saturday but it was Guzan's feck up that gave the corner away, if he'd have tidied up properly there'd have been no corner.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Good idea ROT, I dont know why we dont leave two players up the field and that would mean them having three back, at least one player less to score

If only The Arsenal would leave a couple of players upfield when we're defending corners, then we wouldn't have to defend every corner twice.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Jak, Guzan has played well this season, but I agree it was a major cock up by him on Saturday and not much has been made of it. Took his eye off the ball cos Lukaku was coming towards him. However, Benteke has been very poor at defending corners and we have conceded a few due to him. ROT has a good point regarding putting him at the front , however we have a few midgets in the team and not too much height at all
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top