Given up...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Given up...

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 am

Now now Ades, dont get your knickers in a twist Very Happy . Thing is no one has a clue what is going on at the club and I feel Lerner has to come out and give a statement as to what direction he feels he is taking the club. I like the fact that he is no a motor mouth and the club dont spout off about who they are buying etc, but sometimes there is a need to tell the fanbase something and now is certainly one of those times,
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 am

villanfromluton wrote:Now now Ades, dont get your knickers in a twist Very Happy . Thing is no one has a clue what is going on at the club and I feel Lerner has to come out and give a statement as to what direction he feels he is taking the club. I like the fact that he is no a motor mouth and the club dont spout off about who they are buying etc, but sometimes there is a need to tell the fanbase something and now is certainly one of those times,

I don't think Lerner has spoke to Fans in three years..
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Now now Ades, dont get your knickers in a twist Very Happy . Thing is no one has a clue what is going on at the club and I feel Lerner has to come out and give a statement as to what direction he feels he is taking the club. I like the fact that he is no a motor mouth and the club dont spout off about who they are buying etc, but sometimes there is a need to tell the fanbase something and now is certainly one of those times,

I don't think Lerner has spoke to Fans in three years..
He's thinking..........

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Frimpongs joined Fulham online for the rest of the season. If we are so skint think he would have been a good shout. Can't be as bad as Bannan.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Until Lerner leaves Villa are fucked. I'm afraid to say he is clueless and will take the club downhill fast. His decision making and appointments have been quite shocking and the man in charge in his absence really hasn't got a scooby. Behind the scenes Villa have been in a mess for quite a while and we're now seeing it play out on the pitch. Get this clown out of our club NOW.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Yup.

Shittest Villa side I've ever seen.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:44 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Frimpongs joined Fulham online for the rest of the season. If we are so skint think he would have been a good shout. Can't be as bad as Bannan.

Can't afford to give his wages probably Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 pm

First time I have ever greeted Villa conceeding with a grin, actually passed giving a shit. Its like this at present, we are getting relegated, we are going to lose to Newcastle. We cant defend any kind of set piece, so every team we play will score, whether League 2 or Premier League.

It seems our American saviour is turning out to be a spoiled fuckwit who has lost interest in his play thing. (Cleveland Browns fans did say this when he took over). If he is not going to back or sack Lambert within the next 6 days then I will not be putting one more £ of my money into the club. I cannot help support Aston Villa, its 33 years ingrained in me but I can stop RL getting one more penny from me. One person wont effect things much but I have a feeling I will not be the only one.

Killing our club.

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 pm

villahagler69 wrote:First time I have ever greeted Villa conceeding with a grin, actually passed giving a shit. Its like this at present, we are getting relegated, we are going to lose to Newcastle. We cant defend any kind of set piece, so every team we play will score, whether League 2 or Premier League.

It seems our American saviour is turning out to be a spoiled fuckwit who has lost interest in his play thing. (Cleveland Browns fans did say this when he took over). If he is not going to back or sack Lambert within the next 6 days then I will not be putting one more £ of my money into the club. I cannot help support Aston Villa, its 33 years ingrained in me but I can stop RL getting one more penny from me. One person wont effect things much but I have a feeling I will not be the only one.

Killing our club.

100% Agreed.

I understand when they said this'll be a 'transitional' season, so I expected us to lose a fair amount of games. I didn't know that they meant for us to 'transition' from the Premier League into the Championship.

Randy has to;

a) Give Lambert a serious amount of money NOW, to get in players who will make us more HARDER to beat.

b) Sack Lambert and bring in another manager, and BACK HIM.

c) Come out and address the fans.

d) Leave. Sell the club to someone who'll give a shit about us.
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:
villahagler69 wrote:First time I have ever greeted Villa conceeding with a grin, actually passed giving a shit. Its like this at present, we are getting relegated, we are going to lose to Newcastle. We cant defend any kind of set piece, so every team we play will score, whether League 2 or Premier League.

Killing our club.

100% Agreed.

I understand when they said this'll be a 'transitional' season, so I expected us to lose a fair amount of games. I didn't know that they meant for us to 'transition' from the Premier League into the Championship.

Randy has to;

a) Give Lambert a serious amount of money NOW, to get in players who will make us more HARDER to beat.

b) Sack Lambert and bring in another manager, and BACK HIM.

c) Come out and address the fans.

d) Leave. Sell the club to someone who'll give a shit about us.

If it stays like this Jay I honestly havent got a clue whats going on in Randy Lerners head. Relegation would be catastrophic for Aston Villa Football Club. The loss of revenue in all departments would be crippling, not just the Sky money. Every man, woman and dog can see how fragile, inexperienced and lost our team is. Everybody knows what and where we are lacking, especially our opponents. To not spend now and back your manager when he`s on his knees is just plain dumb.
If he thinks our current team minus our assets (Benteke, Weinmann, Bent) will have any hope in the Championship then he is also a bigger mug than I thought.

The lack of communication, the lack of investment and seemingly interest is baffling and very sad for AVFC.

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Six days.. SIX HUGE days to save this club Randy….
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Six days.. SIX HUGE days to save this club Randy….

Against my usual way of thinking Ive always been pretty optimistic when it comes to Villa. But at the moment I do believe we are on a very slippery slope. Relegation is as real as I can remember and I think we will see very little if any transfer activity before the window slams shut.

Hope to hell Im wrong and our American multi millionaire owner makes me look a right dick by next week. affraid

villahagler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum