Yacouba Sylla

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yacouba Sylla

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Apparently, has signed for Villa in 2m deal.

CDM, 22 Years old, 6ft.

Plays for a French division 1 side.

avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Will have to ask QB who he is..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Not exactly the proven talent we needed but I guess this is where we are at with Villa at the mo..

Hopefully a couple more to come in.. Even Matt Kendrick tweeted its come out of the blue.. Must be Henkes leaving present Very Happy
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Seems a bit to late, guess he was the back up plan for Sissoco that went to Newcastle

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  jak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Can he lay bricks?

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  Jay.P.A on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 pm

He's also a U21 French International, forgot to add that.

Looks like a beast.
avatar
Jay.P.A

Posts : 2549
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 28
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:42 am

Been saying all season what we needed was a young foreigner who had never played in the Prem. Great signing....
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:He's also a U21 French International, forgot to add that.

Looks like a beast.

So does QB, dont make him a good footballer though Very Happy
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  QBVILLA on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 pm

Laughing A big sexy beast of course.
avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 pm

QBVILLA wrote: Laughing A big sexy beast of course.

Fecking hell, I think you are approaching Jak with the drivel you spout. Sexy and QB certainly dont go in the same sentence.
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  villainies on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Is this some kind of joke? This lad hasn't played any top flight football at all so is bringing no experience to AVFC. LoOks to me like a token gesture from Lerner who is becoming more of a liability by the day. We've been desperate for 2 or 3 players since the beginning of the season. It was clear as day we'd struggle and by the start of the transfer window we should have had these players lined up and ready to go. January has been probably the most important month for villa in decades. In the league important games against Southampton and Newcastle both lost putting us right in the shit. A semi final against league 2 opposition and the prospect of Swansea in the final. It doesnt get any better than that, could take another 20 years before we get another shot at a cup like that and we get a thrashing. A gift of an FA Cup draw against lower league opposition thrown down the boghole.
Lerner must be feckin mad if he thinks this new signing is going to make a difference. If he'd taken positive action at the beginning of the month we'd probably be looking at a winnable Wembley final and a much better prospect in the league. How much more are the fans going to take? WE ARE GETTING RELEGATED, but no one seems to give a shit.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:21 pm

“He’s only 22 and has never before played in the top flight, making 65 appearances for second-division Clermont. Although he played one game for the France Under-21s, Sylla remains relatively unknown this side of the Channel.”

Not ready to make an immediate impact in the Premier League? Sounds to me like he will fit in nicely with the rest of the Aston Villa squad…



On the BBC transfer page.. seems like everyone's having a laugh at our expense..

avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  jpr60 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

He who laughs last..............

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  truevillan on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Young unknown....sounds familiar Laughing lets hope he can add summat no:18 Emules old number ...built like him too
avatar
truevillan

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : south birmingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  villanfromluton on Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 am

villainies wrote:Is this some kind of joke? This lad hasn't played any top flight football at all so is bringing no experience to AVFC. LoOks to me like a token gesture from Lerner who is becoming more of a liability by the day. We've been desperate for 2 or 3 players since the beginning of the season. It was clear as day we'd struggle and by the start of the transfer window we should have had these players lined up and ready to go. January has been probably the most important month for villa in decades. In the league important games against Southampton and Newcastle both lost putting us right in the shit. A semi final against league 2 opposition and the prospect of Swansea in the final. It doesnt get any better than that, could take another 20 years before we get another shot at a cup like that and we get a thrashing. A gift of an FA Cup draw against lower league opposition thrown down the boghole.
Lerner must be feckin mad if he thinks this new signing is going to make a difference. If he'd taken positive action at the beginning of the month we'd probably be looking at a winnable Wembley final and a much better prospect in the league. How much more are the fans going to take? WE ARE GETTING RELEGATED, but no one seems to give a shit.

Care to change your opinion dumbo
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  jpr60 on Thu May 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Yes and care to beat Chelsea this weekend?

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  spirit on Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 pm

we will do our best, maybe we will be able to manage a draw, just make sure you don`t let Wigan beat you and you will be fine

spirit

Posts : 366
Join date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat May 11, 2013 10:41 am

Sylla certainly seems to have ability.. could turn out to be a bargain..
avatar
ADRIAN_1976

Posts : 6124
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Birmingham

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  jpr60 on Sat May 11, 2013 12:10 pm

spirit wrote:we will do our best, maybe we will be able to manage a draw, just make sure you don`t let Wigan beat you and you will be fine


Doing well so far, keep it up!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  Reddi! on Sat May 11, 2013 12:40 pm

jpr60 wrote:
spirit wrote:we will do our best, maybe we will be able to manage a draw, just make sure you don`t let Wigan beat you and you will be fine


Doing well so far, keep it up!

I remember that being said to me after a night at the Hunters'
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  Bedshammer on Sat May 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Reddi! wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
spirit wrote:we will do our best, maybe we will be able to manage a draw, just make sure you don`t let Wigan beat you and you will be fine


Doing well so far, keep it up!

I remember that being said to me after a night at the Hunters'

Very Happy
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  villanfromluton on Sun May 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Reddi! wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
spirit wrote:we will do our best, maybe we will be able to manage a draw, just make sure you don`t let Wigan beat you and you will be fine


Doing well so far, keep it up!

I remember that being said to me after a night at the Hunters'

Load of bollox, you never ever pulled there
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  Reddi! on Sun May 12, 2013 5:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
spirit wrote:we will do our best, maybe we will be able to manage a draw, just make sure you don`t let Wigan beat you and you will be fine


Doing well so far, keep it up!

I remember that being said to me after a night at the Hunters'

Load of bollox, you never ever pulled there

There's two things you pulled there;

1. A muscle
2. Your pud
avatar
Reddi!

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 55
Location : Worcestershire, England

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yacouba Sylla

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum