Spitting

Go down

Spitting

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 am

Why do Players in the football leagues do it, I never see a women football player doing it......it's like when there's a player down Injured, and getting treatment ....all players gather to swig from that bottle and continue to gob every where next to the player down injured...I mean when i go running with me Dog i dont spit every where.....Terrible habbit

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spitting

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:19 am

Billy Bonds wrote:Why do Players in the football leagues do it, I never see a women football player doing it......it's like when there's a player down Injured, and getting treatment ....all players gather to swig from that bottle and continue to gob every where next to the player down injured...I mean when i go running with me Dog i dont spit every where.....Terrible habbit

Is that because you swallow ??
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Why do Players in the football leagues do it, I never see a women football player doing it......it's like when there's a player down Injured, and getting treatment ....all players gather to swig from that bottle and continue to gob every where next to the player down injured...I mean when i go running with me Dog i dont spit every where.....Terrible habbit

Is that because you swallow ??
His missus doesn't do either!
Reddi!

View user profile http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down