Its a bit dark down ere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bully 9 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:39 am

Just checking out my possible new home for next season Very Happy Oh the joys of being a Wolves supporter! /\_/\
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Blow the cobwebs away and paint it orange. Maybe a nice lamp and a rug?
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  villainies on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm going for a dump.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  villainies on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:49 pm

villainies wrote:I'm going for a dump.


Wave that was a good poo.
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  jpr60 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Bully Darling, you aren't in this particular hole yet so don't even think about it. Positive vibrations is what you need sweety! flower

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Keep your chins up Bully
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bully 9 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:00 pm

villainies wrote:
villainies wrote:I'm going for a dump.


Wave that was a good poo.

The youth of today...............No respect!! Wink
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bully 9 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Blow the cobwebs away and paint it orange. Maybe a nice lamp and a rug?

I will thank you Beds! You must come down and pay me a visit sometime Very Happy
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bully 9 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:04 pm

jpr60 wrote:Bully Darling, you aren't in this particular hole yet so don't even think about it. Positive vibrations is what you need sweety! flower

I appreciate your positivity Jpr Hugz I just wish I shared it with you Wink
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bully 9 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:06 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Keep your chins up Bully

I will Lutes, all 5 of them Wink ...........................................Bastard Very Happy
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bedshammer on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Blow the cobwebs away and paint it orange. Maybe a nice lamp and a rug?

I will thank you Beds! You must come down and pay me a visit sometime Very Happy

Love to! I'll bring the vodka, you can supply the nibbles. I said NIBBLES.
avatar
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Posts : 26426
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Bedfordshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bully 9 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Blow the cobwebs away and paint it orange. Maybe a nice lamp and a rug?

I will thank you Beds! You must come down and pay me a visit sometime Very Happy

Love to! I'll bring the vodka, you can supply the nibbles. I said NIBBLES.

Sounds good to me!
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  villainies on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:21 am

Bully 9 wrote:
villainies wrote:
villainies wrote:I'm going for a dump.


Wave that was a good poo.

The youth of today...............No respect!! Wink

You're younger than me aren't you Bully? Wink Hugz
avatar
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : Bristol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Bully 9 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 am

villainies wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
villainies wrote:
villainies wrote:I'm going for a dump.


Wave that was a good poo.

The youth of today...............No respect!! Wink

You're younger than me aren't you Bully? Wink Hugz

I knew there was something I liked about you Villainies Very Happy
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Trig on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Yep not looking good Bully mate, you have to point the blame at the owners,not the present management,the owners who sacked McCarthy at the worst possible time,well that is what my dad (ardent Wolves fan) reckons,he also thinks that McCarthy would have just scraped a couple of wins and kept Wolves in the prem,bad management choices by the owners is the real problem,well thats what he reckons, for what its worth,if it helps we will be meeting you on the way back as for sure we will get relegated next season,chin up mate,,what makes it a bigger pity is that you would have been playing Villa next season as well in the Champs. Very Happy ,,so lets hope for a huge Wolves win at Brighton and the rest of the results to go your way,could still be done you know.

Trig

Posts : 1878
Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 35
Location : Pendle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a bit dark down ere!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum