Post  villainies on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 am

the bloke is a c u n t
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25 MILLION

Post  roadoftrinity on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:51 am

Spurs seems a strange choice, give it a season and he can aim so much higher than that if he keeps up he same form.

Guess it's all about money and what his agent tells him to do.

Really think we should hold out on this one though, and certainly put a deadline on it as Levy always likes to try and save a few quid and do business on the last day.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:46 am

roadoftrinity wrote:Spurs seems a strange choice, give it a season and he can aim so much higher than that if he keeps up he same form.

Really think we should hold out on this one though, and certainly put a deadline on it as Levy always likes to try and save a few quid and do business on the last day.

I dont think Lambert will let it drag on ROT,we cant afford to let it. He will probably have a year at Spuds, have a good world cup, then move on to the next club on the ladder.

Villainies, I recall being mocked when suggesting Benteke was already a top 4 player, do you retractg your abuse given the fact Arsenal, Chelsea and even Man City have been linked to him.
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 am

This is a disaster for us. The twat has backed us into a corner here and we won't make a penny out of it. The relationship between Bent and PL is non existent and we'll get £5m tops for him having paid £20odd. So we sell Tekkers for £25m and we break even but have no-one to play up front. AVFC displaying their devastating business skills to the rest of the EPL again.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 am

roadoftrinity wrote:Spurs seems a strange choice, give it a season and he can aim so much higher than that if he keeps up he same form.

I dont think Lambert will let it drag on ROT,we cant afford to let it. He will probably have a year at Spuds, have a good world cup, then move on to the next club on the ladder.

Villainies, I recall being mocked when suggesting Benteke was already a top 4 player, do you retractg your abuse given the fact Arsenal, Chelsea and even Man City have been linked to him.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am

villanfromluton wrote:

And I said Spurs and Liverpool. Both are also strongly linked.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:53 am

He would be a mug to move to a team not in champions league, but suppose money talks in the end. As for it being a disaster for the club, I dont agree. Bent was bought in a different era and Lambert has shown how he can find young talent. Even if we only got 25 million (I would hope to get 30) it is a massive profit on a player that has been at the club less than a year
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:32 pm

I love the statement we put out regarding Benteke;

"In response to reports that Christian Benteke has not travelled to Germany with the club and has made a transfer request, we can confirm that both are accurate.

"For clarity's sake, however, he had already been given extra time off until July 18 and was reminded that there are three years remaining on his contract.

"We consider him to be a Villa player and expect that he will be with us for the 2013-14 season.

"Having received his transfer request, we have also informed him that should we receive an offer within an appropriate timeframe during pre-season which meets our valuation we would act upon it. But he will remain a Villa player should this not happen."

Essentially said that he's got 3 years remaining on his contract - if a bid comes in, unless it's what we value him at, we won't sell him. They also said that who ever wants to sign him has got until pre-season ends to buy him. The ball is in our court.

This could be a win-win situation. If he gets to move, we'll receive 25/30m and a fair chunk of it will go to PL who can sign who ever he wants. If not, Benteke will have to perform well as it's the World Cup next year.

Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Exactly.. his agent will love that.. a big cut for moving to Spurs then he can feck off two seasons later to a proper Champ Lge team and the agent makes another few millions..

His agent is a nobody who struck gold with CB and now he wants to milk that cash cow good and proper!
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:I love the statement we put out regarding Benteke;

"In response to reports that Christian Benteke has not travelled to Germany with the club and has made a transfer request, we can confirm that both are accurate.

"For clarity's sake, however, he had already been given extra time off until July 18 and was reminded that there are three years remaining on his contract.

"We consider him to be a Villa player and expect that he will be with us for the 2013-14 season.

"Having received his transfer request, we have also informed him that should we receive an offer within an appropriate timeframe during pre-season which meets our valuation we would act upon it. But he will remain a Villa player should this not happen."

Essentially said that he's got 3 years remaining on his contract - if a bid comes in, unless it's what we value him at, we won't sell him. They also said that who ever wants to sign him has got until pre-season ends to buy him. The ball is in our court.

This could be a win-win situation. If he gets to move, we'll receive 25/30m and a fair chunk of it will go to PL who can sign who ever he wants. If not, Benteke will have to perform well as it's the World Cup next year.

or Randy will trouser the lot to cushion the blow of losing 18m on Bent.

What makes me weep about this whole sorry saga is that not long ago we were equals with Spurs now we are in a completely different league. Crying or Very sad 
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:11 pm

It aint fecking Randys fault that he backed the manager with the signing of Bent, and likeliehood is that we would have been relegated without the signing. If you think that money will not be spent on a replacement, you are even more clueless than you normally appear Very Happy 
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:19 pm

villanfromluton wrote:It aint fecking Randys fault that he backed the manager with the signing of Bent, and likeliehood is that we would have been relegated without the signing. If you think that money will not be spent on a replacement, you are even more clueless than you normally appear Very Happy 

Do you really see us spending more than £5-8m? I don't. We'll be looking at trying to get another Benteke and the chances of finding one at that money are pretty slim.
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 pm

We cant afford a star signing as we wont be able to afford the wages. I have faith in what Lambert is trying to achieve and hopefully he will pick up another gem or two
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top