Come on Villa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come on Villa

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Lets beat those big spending cockernees. They may have Higuiam, Suarez and Rooney up front, but we can still give it a go. Frustrate them for 20 minutes and we have a chance. Will be interested to see who Lambert chooses in the third centre midfield role, think it would have been sylla, sylla, he loves the fooking Villa, but he is crocked. If he chooses KEA he will be keeping it tight, will he go for Tonev or Helenius? Come on boys, lets get something from this game to give us a good start to the new campaign
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Come on Villa

Post  jak on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:43 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Lets beat those big spending cockernees. They may have Higuiam, Suarez and Rooney up front, but we can still give it a go. Frustrate them for 20 minutes and we have a chance. Will be interested to see who Lambert chooses in the third centre midfield role, think it would have been sylla, sylla, he loves the fooking Villa, but he is crocked. If he chooses KEA he will be keeping it tight, will he go for Tonev or Helenius? Come on boys, lets get something from this game to give us a good start to the new campaign
IKEA, is he a Swedish international?

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:54 pm

I think you may be right Jak, you must be chuffed how Arsne has splashed the cash
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:42 am

villanfromluton wrote:I think you may be right Jak, you must be chuffed how Arsne has splashed the cash
Some cash will, doubtless be splashed in due course. Meanwhile I know you Villa fans will appreciate, first hand, just how good the rubbish team that Arsene has put together for today's match are. Observe and be appreciative - I'm sure your man Lambert will use the occasion to pick up a few pointers as he, in turn puts his new team together.

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:20 am

villanfromluton wrote:I think you may be right Jak, you must be chuffed how Arsne has splashed the cash
I am patient and relaxed in the knowledge that AW knows what he's doing. The people behind him may not have a clue but I'm sure Arsene will get it sorted.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:20 pm

jak wrote:
I am patient and relaxed in the knowledge that AW knows what he's doing. The people behind him may not have a clue but I'm sure Arsene will get it sorted.

he had better had do it quick then beaten by a team that battled relegation all last season....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:41 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Some cash will, doubtless be splashed in due course. Meanwhile I know you Villa fans will appreciate, first hand, just how good the rubbish team that Arsene has put together for today's match are. Observe and be appreciative - I'm sure your man Lambert will use the occasion to pick up a few pointers as he, in turn puts his new team together.

Beds 
ADRIAN_1976

View user profile http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:03 pm

What a great result for Villa and a disastrous result for The Arsenal.
So you Villa lads can enjoy the moment, a good start to your season.

jak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Jak in all seriousness what is going on..

No players in. Ur defence looked so shaky today..

From reports u got bullied in midfield by Westwood Delph and K EA.. That is big alarm bells considering we need muscle in midfield just like you do..

To make matters worse RvP has scored to beauties today.. Liverpool won't let Suarez go to Arsenal yet you lot let RvP go to Man U 10 months before having a transfer war chest and wage structure change...
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Cracking result today, I don't fancy anything from Cheslea but reckon we have a good chance of getting points off Liverpool.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Regards the Pool game.. Couthinio worries me.. He will be a top player this season..
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Regards the Pool game.. Couthinio worries me.. He will be a top player this season..
Agree with that, but then I'm pretty worried with our defence up against anyone, however, opposition will be worried about our forward line.

roadoftrinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm

We were brilliant today
Jay.P.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:55 am

jpr60 wrote:

Whoops:oops: Crying or Very sad No 

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:43 pm

The trio of Benteke, Gabby and Andy W is something to be scared of ...Delph getting so much better too ... great start ..and we were top of the PL until Manure got 4 against Swansea
truevillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:05 pm

jpr60 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
Whoops:oops: Crying or Very sad No 
How you bringing in the new year JP Very Happy 
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Didn't see that coming (obviously)!
Bit taken-aback TBH. We take an early lead and look the part, we dominate possession and have more shots at goal but manage to lose. Not taking anything away from Villa - well done and well-played (plus I think Lambert's a good'en) - but I still can't really understand how we lost. OK, iffy reffing but that's no excuse (it's normal) - I dunno, perhaps we thought we'd won it after the first goal and didn't put enough in to combat a workmanlike Villa.
Oh well, work to be done and, with added injuries (what is it - Diaby, Vermaelen, Monreal, Arteta and now The Ox plus Gibbs and, perhaps Sagna) there's no doubt we need some purchases to boost the squad.
Roll up, roll up - who wants to play for The Arsenal?!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:07 pm

The ref could well have sent the keeper off for the first penalty JP, why on earth he booked Luna I just dont understand. The second pen was a penalty, though not sure the ref awarded it for the right reason. Vlaar should have gone for second booking tbh. We may be workmanlike, but we have three top forwards who are always likely to score goals.
villanfromluton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:15 am

jpr60 wrote:Didn't see that coming (obviously)!
Bit taken-aback TBH. We take an early lead and look the part, we dominate possession and have more shots at goal but manage to lose. Not taking anything away from Villa - well done and well-played (plus I think Lambert's a good'en) - but I still can't really understand how we lost. OK, iffy reffing but that's no excuse (it's normal) - I dunno, perhaps we thought we'd won it after the first goal and didn't put enough in to combat a workmanlike Villa.
Oh well, work to be done and, with added injuries (what is it - Diaby, Vermaelen, Monreal, Arteta and now The Ox plus Gibbs and, perhaps Sagna) there's no doubt we need some purchases to boost the squad.
Roll up, roll up - who wants to play for The Arsenal?!

4 on target, 5 off target for Arsenal
6 on target, 4 off for Villa
QBVILLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 am

Ours don't count Very Happy 
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down