Lambert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lambert

Post  Billy Bonds on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:47 am

Is he on drugs or something....


‘I’ve no worries about the lack of goals because we are creating chances,’ said Lambert, who was frustrated that Ravel Morrison’s clear pull-back on Andreas Weimann when the Austrian was through on goal early in the first half was given the other way by Howard Webb.

it was a tussle between two men of roughly the same size, and ravel came out on top and with the ball....Sam's words...and i agree,,,but then again i would Cool 

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambert

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 pm

You would agree as you talk bollox Very Happy 
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambert

Post  jak on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Has he been going to night school?Very Happy 

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambert

Post  QBVILLA on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 am

Billy Bonds wrote:Is he on drugs or something....


‘I’ve no worries about the lack of goals because we are creating chances,’ said Lambert, who was frustrated that Ravel Morrison’s clear pull-back on Andreas Weimann when the Austrian was through on goal early in the first half was given the other way by Howard Webb.

it was a tussle between two men of roughly the same size, and ravel came out on top and with the ball....Sam's words...and i agree,,,but then again i would Cool 
"who was frustrated that Ravel Morrison’s clear pull-back on Andreas Weimann when the Austrian was through on goal early in the first half was given the other way by Howard Webb."

Just to point out that these are the words of the person who wrote the report, not Lambert himself.

avatar
QBVILLA

Posts : 9649
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 39
Location : Costa del Quarry Bonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambert

Post  Billy Bonds on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:23 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Is he on drugs or something....


‘I’ve no worries about the lack of goals because we are creating chances,’ said Lambert, who was frustrated that Ravel Morrison’s clear pull-back on Andreas Weimann when the Austrian was through on goal early in the first half was given the other way by Howard Webb.

it was a tussle between two men of roughly the same size, and ravel came out on top and with the ball....Sam's words...and i agree,,,but then again i would Cool 
"who was frustrated that Ravel Morrison’s clear pull-back on Andreas Weimann when the Austrian was through on goal early in the first half was given the other way by Howard Webb."

Just to point out that these are the words of the person who wrote the report, not Lambert himself.

http://www.footytube.com/video/west-ham-0-0-aston-villa-paul-lambert-welcomes-massive-point-240030?ref=search


not according to this It aint....he says there was a tug on the villa player...the word bollacks comes to mind

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambert

Post  villanfromluton on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:54 pm

You think and talk a load of bollox dont you
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambert

Post  Billy Bonds on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:You think and talk a load of bollox dont you

Shut up you fat git Very Happy 

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Posts : 3185
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambert

Post  jak on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Well, Mark, you do have a point there.Very Happy 

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambert

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum