Gillingham v Wolves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gillingham v Wolves

Post  Bully 9 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Well, we are live on sky tonight  Shocked lets hope the lads make me proud!! We can go top of the table tonight if we win....... Kiss of death there  Laughing
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  jak on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:18 am

Oh, dear.
Come here you need a  Hugz 

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  Bully 9 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 am

Oh i do Jak, bloody injury time goal  Mad
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  jak on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Still, fings ain't so bad. I hope you and yours are all OK.  Hugz 

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  villanfromluton on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:04 pm

I fecking put money on Wolves to win, what a pile of crap, you owe me one Bully
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  jak on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:11 am

villanfromluton wrote:I fecking put money on Wolves to win, what a pile of crap, you owe me one Bully

So that's why they fecking lost, the kiss of death from Luton.
I think you should publish your bets on here as you make them, give the rest of us the edge. Very Happy 

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  villanfromluton on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:58 pm

I think you may be right Jak, fecking bet on Villa, then bet on them when they went one down and bet again at half time. Given up after that  Crying or Very sad 
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  Bully 9 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I fecking put money on Wolves to win, what a pile of crap, you owe me one Bully

You bloody Jonah Lutes!! I blame you completely  Mad I think you owe ME one now  Very Happy
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  Bully 9 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:11 pm

jak wrote:Still, fings ain't so bad. I hope you and yours are all OK.  Hugz 

I know Jak, would've been nice to be on top after the match  Wink 
Been a rough few months, Kev struggling now fully back at work, and personality changes are quite hard to deal with. Mood swings etc, all part of a stroke tho x
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  jak on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 am

Bully 9 wrote:
jak wrote:Still, fings ain't so bad. I hope you and yours are all OK.  Hugz 

I know Jak, would've been nice to be on top after the match  Wink 
Been a rough few months, Kev struggling now fully back at work, and personality changes are quite hard to deal with. Mood swings etc, all part of a stroke tho x

I hope things improve for you all. Chin up!!!! Hugz 

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  jak on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 am

villanfromluton wrote:I think you may be right Jak, fecking bet on Villa, then bet on them when they went one down and bet again at half time. Given up after that  Crying or Very sad 

The Duchess knows, I'm always right. Very Happy 

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I fecking put money on Wolves to win, what a pile of crap, you owe me one Bully

You bloody Jonah Lutes!! I blame you completely  Mad I think you owe ME one now  Very Happy

Same time, same place eh Bully, you know it makes sense  Wink
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  villanfromluton on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:42 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think you may be right Jak, fecking bet on Villa, then bet on them when they went one down and bet again at half time. Given up after that  Crying or Very sad 

The Duchess knows, I'm always right. Very Happy 

Feck off and leave me to wooing Bully old man
avatar
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Posts : 15241
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  Bully 9 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:23 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I fecking put money on Wolves to win, what a pile of crap, you owe me one Bully

You bloody Jonah Lutes!! I blame you completely  Mad I think you owe ME one now  Very Happy

Same time, same place eh Bully, you know it makes sense  Wink

 Hugz 
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  jak on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:15 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think you may be right Jak, fecking bet on Villa, then bet on them when they went one down and bet again at half time. Given up after that  Crying or Very sad 

The Duchess knows, I'm always right. Very Happy 

Feck off and leave me to wooing Bully's old man

 Leatherman  
Shocked Shocked Shocked

jak

Posts : 16010
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  Bully 9 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:46 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think you may be right Jak, fecking bet on Villa, then bet on them when they went one down and bet again at half time. Given up after that  Crying or Very sad 

The Duchess knows, I'm always right. Very Happy 

Feck off and leave me to wooing Bully's old man

 Leatherman  
Shocked Shocked Shocked

 cheers 
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  jpr60 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Bully, just leave them to it. Why don't we spend a little quality-time together?

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  Bully 9 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 pm

jpr60 wrote:Bully, just leave them to it. Why don't we spend a little quality-time together?

Here I am!  Hugz 
avatar
Bully 9

Posts : 5996
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 48
Location : Lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  jpr60 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:15 am

Bully 9 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Bully, just leave them to it. Why don't we spend a little quality-time together?

Here I am!  Hugz 

How pleasant  Do it again 

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 50
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gillingham v Wolves

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum