Plumbing New Depths.....

Post  FrenchSpur on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 pm

MK Dons.... losing 3-zip... WTF OMG etc etc etc
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plumbing New Depths.....

Post  jpr60 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 am

All that blah-blah about the New Manager pre-season, which I suspect a lot of people accepted, with some even predicting a top-four finish apparently is looking a little lost at the moment. I don't doubt that Van Gaal is a very good coach and would expect ManU to improve (well, they could hardly get worse could they) so, come the end of the season things will be looking better for them but, for the moment - tee-hee-hee eh? Laughing

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:52 am

jpr60 wrote:All that blah-blah about the New Manager pre-season, which I suspect a lot of people accepted, with some even predicting a top-four finish apparently is looking a little lost at the moment. I don't doubt that Van Gaal is a very good coach and would expect ManU to improve (well, they could hardly get worse could they) so, come the end of the season things will be looking  better for them but, for the moment - tee-hee-hee eh? Laughing

Oh yeah I find it really funny..... I suspect they might scrape into the 'Also Ran Cup' positions by the end of the season.... I am also thinking Liverscum aren't as good as they think they are...
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top